[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, it's good bye robots. Im getting sent to China because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
Well, it's good bye robots.

Im getting sent to China because my parents can't bear to see me at home everyday doing nothing.

I guess we can't all choose to live our lives
>>
>>38097091
Is getting a job really worse than getting sent to China?
>>
>>38097091
Lmao didnt this guy die?
>>
>>38097091
what the fuck are you going to do there?

are you that guy getting shipped off to guangzhou to "become more normal"?
>>
God asians truly are the beta race.
>>
What is the story behind this? Seen this same Guangzhou copypasta for a while now
>>
File: IMG_6715.jpg (141KB, 1388x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6715.jpg
141KB, 1388x568px
>>38097149
Who else can i be anon
>>
>>38097117
I doubt im gettin job there. I suspect my grandparents has organised to send me to a boot camp of sorts
>>
>>38097160
paste it

i'm mildly interested, since i also have family in guangzhou
>>
>>38097180
That's my point, though. Can't you avoid getting sent to China by just getting a job? Are you literally unemployable, or do you just not care enough?
>>
>>38097185
See>>38097165
It gets reposted all the time
>>
>>38097197
I care, but i guess not enough to get over my fear of getting a job
>>
>>38097230
>>38097244
so, what the fuck are you going to do once there? do you even speak cantonese? are you literate in chinese?
>>
>>38097311
Apparently the ticket is booked for 6 months. I don't know what I'll do there. It's not even my call. My dad said i likely won't want to go if i found out what I'll be doing there (because i always back out of everything unless people push me to do it) but he assures me it's not that bad.
No, i only speak english thats why im panicking. I've never been to china before
>>
>>38097369
lol

I kinda feel sorry for you, but you're a bit of a dumbass. Maybe going to China and finding out just how much worse life can get will get your shit straight so you can get a job.
>>
Op please go and eat dogs and film it then upload it on youtube and say "it's culture, you have to respect other people's culture. Its 2017. You have should be more tolerant."
Make sure to film the dog while its alive all the way to being cooked and all the way to you eating it.
Imagine how much media attention you'll get and how many sjw youll piss off. And they cant throw you in jail for eating dogs. It's not like you were abusing them. You were just taking part in a cultural experience.

This would blow up on youtube
>>
>>38097416
Holy shit I died thank you anon
>>
>>38097369
guessing you're some mid 20s neet right now? the best cure for that is a to be booted out of your comfort zone/support system by force.

then, you either sink or swim on your own. either option is better than what you're currently doing.
>>
how can you even put up with this,op?
Its obvious that the only reason he booked it for 6 months from now on is because he still has hope you can stop being a neet and get a job or a gf to say you are getting better and you wont have to live in a thirld world country
do you have steam or anything so we can keep contact?
>>
Well, could be worse. Could be North Korea. Enjoy your sewage soup and pillows filled with trash. Just test your chairs in advance so they wont blow up and have someone else cut the watermelon.
>>
>>38097091
good. fuck of back to china
>>
>>38097369
>i only speak english thats why im panicking.
Better take a crash course in whatever dialect they speak there.
>>
File: IMG_5987.jpg (115KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5987.jpg
115KB, 675x900px
>>38097455
6 months from now? Im leaving in September for 6 months not 6 months from now. He wants me to practice chinese with the 2 months i have. Here's a pic.

I haven't bothered to learn any
>>
>literally so lazy you just wait to be sent to work in the rice fields instead of getting an entry level retail job locally
wow, I've always been a lazy piece of shit but this is taking the cake
>>
>>38097502
How the fuck do you not know any chinese at all? Didn't your parents speak chinese around you?
>>
>>38097528
they were born here as was i.
>>
>>38097502
>leaving in September for 6 months
meaning you'll be going back. then this is all just meaningless and all your shit threads are meaningless as well.

you'll just piss away those 6 months doing jack shit while being taken care of by your aging grandparents like an overgrown baby. and then you'll slide right back into neetdom once home again.
>>
Could be fun. Maybe you'll come back without a fear of having to work because you'll get sent to China again.
>>
I made it to 18. Still mooching of my parents because poverty is rapidly growing and I'm stuck in the vortex but uh... HOOOWWWWW YOUTH!
>>
>no one has asked for proof from this shitposter
Op, I don't believe you. You've been shitposting this for years. Post a pic of your ticket that you're going to china
>>
>>38097416
Yeah but people on youtube just want to see dogs pop balloons then get scared of them or some shit. Plus it would be removed before getting too big, but big enough to ruin OP's life. Might get some good views on bestgore, though!
>>
>>38097574
>eating dogs and taking part in culture isnt illegal
>op would get into deep shit
Yeah no
>>
>>38097612
K, but just because it isn't illegal doesn't mean it wouldn't get taken down under their policies. Eating dogs isn't even the worst of it there, harvesting animals for traditional medicine is.
>>
>>38097701
Dumbass
1) whether or not it will be taken down is yet to be seen. It's not your call.
2) i was talking about op getting in trouble for soing such a thing. You made a reply about youtube policies. I said nothing about that in the post you responded to. How will op have his life ruined lets hear it.
>>
>>38097725
>life ruined
no, the real question is since he's a fucking neet literally being threatened with exile to a third world country as an ultimatum, how can his life get any worse?
>>
>>38097785
Because the previous post deemed it would be big enough to ruin ops life.

And im saying lets hear it. How will his life be ruined
>>
>>38097091
You'll literally fucking die in China, anything is better than being sent to the deathcamp your grandparents are going to send you.
Find a job working fast-food or something, anything.
>>
File: AAHHHHH.jpg (31KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
AAHHHHH.jpg
31KB, 330x376px
THIS FUCKING GUY HAS BEEN POSTING THIS SINCE 2015 WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!??
>>
>>38097426
If you died how were you able to type that?
>>
roko here ama
>>
up urs nisem

comment not original
>>
>>38097091
Can your grand parents speak english?I mean how the fuck are you going to communicate with them
>>
>>38100215
Yes they can speak english but during the 2 months that i am still here my dad wants me to learn whatever chinese i can
>>
>>38097817
There are no jobs for someone like me. Jobs that would suit someone like me are all taken by migrants working for illegal pay and conditions.
>>
>>38097528
A lot of chinese people born outside China don't speak Mandarin that good.
>>
>>38100466
*well
lol
spaghetti
>>
>>38100466
not op, but I for one can say this is true
t. Chinese person failing mandarin
>>
>>38100694
How are you failing? Learning a language simply boils down to your own efforts. So it means you're just being lazy
>>
NOOOOO NISEM I'LL MISS YOU :(
>>
>>38098298
why don't you love me?

Origami
>>
>>38100746
I guess it is true that I'm lazy,
I just can't find the motivation to study Chinese, but to be fair I've done very well in comparison to my cohort for every other subject (physics, economics ,math and Further math) with little effort
>>
Ahahahaha, I love this thread, it's like an endless repeat cycle.
The posts in the thread are also almost the same every time.

>>38100466
Another one here, I can only speak Cantonese, otherwise illiterate.

Mandarin is like a tongue twister for me.
I'd rather learn Japanese than Mandarin, with the former needing Hanzis anyways.
>>
>tfw nisem has a driver's license whereas I don't have one
>>
>>38097244
So you'd rather get sent to fucking China than to try to get a job here?

Not even buzzwording here, but you may be legitimately retarded.
>>
>>38101313
I have a fear of doing new things and have a lack of initiative.
I could choose i would get a job but it's too scary and it requires initiative. And given that the initiative was done for me to go to china, even though it's new and scary, i have no choice but to go.
>>
It sounds more like they don't want to deal with your ass anymore.
>>
sounds like this might be the kick in the ass you need.
>>
He is not a complete idiot, the last thing he will do is going to China.
>>
>>38103835
>He is not a complete idiot, the last thing he will do is going to China.
China is cool as fuck

Living in china would be super cool and op might even learn something while there
>>
>>38097416
I really don't understand what's wrong with eating dogs. We don't eat them in America because we see them as companions but I guess Asians just don't. We eat the shit out of cows in America but I bet Indians look at us like we're sick. We love pork, Middle Easterners and some Africans wouldn't even think of touching it.
>>
>>38103848
I would go to Hong Kong and try to join a Triad gang. Going to China sounds really fucking cool. It would probably cool to go to wherever my ancestors come from to live with distant relatives, except I have no idea where that is. I could end up in some Nigerian metropolis with a billionaire family or I could end up in a desert blowing cow pussy.
>>
>>38103848
It's only cool if you are rich.
You are fucked otherwise.

All he would learn, is that your life is worth less than a rat if you have no money.
>>
>>38104176
Were you trying to make any particular point? Anywhere is cool if you're rich
>>
>>38097158
this is 110% fact.
>>
File: 1495630871742.jpg (83KB, 354x423px) Image search: [Google]
1495630871742.jpg
83KB, 354x423px
>>38097091
STOP POSTING THIS HIDEOUS GOOK YOU FUCKING SHIT END YOURSELF
>>
>>38097091
Stop posting this dumb ass pasta RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE
>>
>>38097091
>getting sent to China
is that a thing
>>
>>38104176
It's better to be poor in a 1st World country than in an ultra capitalistic developing country, just saying.

>>38097158
Fuck you too
>>
I wonder where this guy is now, obviously I don't believe OP is the person in the picture.

Where does he usually post?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.