[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are in a abandoned factory in the middle of nowhere,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: take it easy man.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
take it easy man.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
>You are in a abandoned factory in the middle of nowhere, wielding a rifle loaded with 1 bullet
>Against a wall there are a beta cuck (the typical redditor white knight orbiter) and a roastie
>Knowing that you can totally get away with it (God will also pretend it didn't happen), you decide to execute one of them

Well anon, who lives and who dies?
>>
>>38096681

I beat them both into a pulp with the butt of the gun and rape them both before picking which one made my dick feel the best and then kidnap them and take them as a sex slave and shoot the other
>>
Neither. I do not care about them at all.
>>
>>38096681
The beta orbiters are the biggest problem. Easy choice.
>>
>>38096681
Shoot myself in the dick
>>
>shoot roastie
>rape beta

ezpz
>>
>>38096768
I'm pretty beta
You can rape me if you want
>>
>>38096681
>God is real in this scenario
>Will pretend it didn't happen
>Shoot self
Suicide is only option. If the afterlife was confirmed as real, and that suicide still let you go to paradise, hundreds of millions would suicide, as would I. It wouldn't even be bad, it would be like moving to a nicer neighborhood.
>>
>>38096803
that's actually pretty neet
>>
>beta beta to death with gun
>rape roastie
>beat roastie to death with gun
>shoot self
>enter heaven

>>38096803
This anon has it right.
>>
>>38096681
Line all of our heads up, and shoot all 3 of us.
>>
>always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim jam
Shoot the orbiter to set an example.
>>
>>38096681
I shoot op for this shit thread
>>
>>38096681
I shoot out an industrial chandelier for the environmental kill and bonus exp.
>>
>>38096681
beta will die out of his own accord, so might as well not waste a bullet on him
Roastie I guess
>>
>>38096681
I shoot myself and go to heaven since god will ignore it
>>
File: 1903-2.jpg (122KB, 1051x787px) Image search: [Google]
1903-2.jpg
122KB, 1051x787px
>>38096681
I eliminate the source of the roasties power, the reddit beta.
>>
>>38097111
No
no kik
>>
>>38097076
Holy fuck this.

Like, I hate roasties but I don't want to kill them. Also I'm pretty sure I would have been reddit-tier white knight if I was that age when Reddit came out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.