[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucked up if I'm attracted to disabled girls? I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1476659527223.webm (542KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476659527223.webm
542KB, 711x400px
Am I fucked up if I'm attracted to disabled girls? I don't really care for other women.
>>
it's not weird to be attracted to disabled girls, but it is weird to not be attracted to non disabled girls.
>>
>>38096671
Some sort of savior complex? I think it's weird in that you aren't caring about the individual, but a trait they possess
>>
>>38096671
I have been exclusively attracted to disabled girls since playing Katawa Shoujo all those years ago
>>
What anime is this lad

Origin
>>
>>38096707
This. A girl in this thread >>38095770
Said it's not creepy but it's hella creepy.
I'm even learning sign language. It's not for anyone in particular even.
>>
>>38096724
Yuuki Yuuna is a hero
>>
>>38096735
Thanks anon,..

Originally an original
>>
>>38096671
It's only natural, you see them as weaker and you want to protect and nurture them
But most disabled people dont want you to feel bad for them/ treat them any different, so, dont
>>
Does she wear a diaper?
>>
>>38096671
what kind of disability anon? hopefully its something physical and not mental.
>>
Hell no, in fact you have the advantage, they can't run away from you
>>
>>38096671
It's not fucked up. Girls with disabilities need love, too.
>>
I get it anon, you just want to feel wanted and needed. You think you don't have much of anything of value to offer to others so the only kind person who you could possibly offer anything to is one who lacks basic faculties. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel wanted and loved but if you're attracted to disabled people as reflection of your own low self-esteem that's not healthy for you or them.
>>
you're not attached to disabled girls, you're attached to impossibly cute anime girls. Have you ever seen a disabled girl irl? They're not too attractive.
>>
I sometimes fantasize about being the primary caretaker of a cute low-functioning autistic girl, changing her diapers several times a day and restraining her whenever she has sensory overload.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.