[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spent my Canada Day playing video games and watching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: canadian flag.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
canadian flag.png
18KB, 1280x640px
I just spent my Canada Day playing video games and watching anything. AMA.
>>
Why would you watch anything if you could watch something specific?
>>
File: coin rolls.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
coin rolls.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
Do you think you could take a roll of loonies in your ass?
>>
Same bro there's a bush party in the forest behind my house and I have to listen to all the chads yelling
>>
File: must.png (217KB, 332x470px) Image search: [Google]
must.png
217KB, 332x470px
You must answer:

making jello with kool-aid and gelatine; an aptitude for reverse engineering or a symptom of the military industrial complex?
>>
File: 000011110101100111.gif (26KB, 429x310px) Image search: [Google]
000011110101100111.gif
26KB, 429x310px
When playing video games, do you ever get scared you'll get trapped inside your computer like that episode of The Simpsons that really scared me as a kid?
>>
is it unusual for you to spend your free time doing those activities?
>>
>>38096717
>Actually taking something into the ass that can break apart and get lost up there
Come on, Anon. Even if you don't shove things up your ass, that's some common sense shit.
>This Anon will probably end up in hospital room for something hilarious
>And be immortalized in some shitty radio show when the Jew doctor goes for an interview
>>
>>38096606
because i meant to say anime but i'm drunk
>>38096717
most likely. not gonna try though
>>38096733
my parents had a party so i couldn't leave my room.
>>38096790
no, never.
>>38096849
i usually leave the house to go to the store but my parents had their friends over so i didn't want to leave my room
>>
File: 600px-FMJ_401.jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
600px-FMJ_401.jpg
46KB, 600x338px
Are you worried that young people these days are no longer remembering The Alamo?
>>
>>38096736
I would say that it's an aptitude for reverse engineering although i don't think that actually works. I will try some other day
>>
>>38096913
I'd say it's one of my top concerns right now right up there with dubbed anime and liquor stores closing before midnight.
>>
Your father murders you by beating you to death with a sack full of your anime merchandise. As you lay on the ground bleeding out, somebody phones you. The ringtone is GO! GO! MANIAC from K-ON!! . In the other room, your father sits down to read a Tom Clancy Novel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa199JWAnco

How did this story make you feel?

Disturbed?
Sad?
Aroused?
Something else?
>>
>>38096901
Would you consider working your way up gradually, starting with a roll of dimes, then pennies, etc. ?
>>
I spent mine playing Diablo and watching some TV. But I drank a lot of vodka while doing those things and now I'm tired and can't sleep
>>
>>38097063
Firstly i'd be a little bit confused and ashamed. Mainly because I will have been beat to death by anime merchandise when i own no anime merchandise. I would be visibly distraught and my end up pooping myself.
>>38097088
I just do not want to put currency in my asshole.
>>
How do you feel about the elimination of the penny? Is it now more difficult to receive coin based anal stimulation?
>>
>>38097130
If you're worried about getting stuff lost in your asshole, you can always string some dental floss through one of those chinese coins
>>
File: skele.jpg (38KB, 1001x670px) Image search: [Google]
skele.jpg
38KB, 1001x670px
>>38096944
dubbed liquor store closes at noon
>>
File: hurts penis.jpg (673KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
hurts penis.jpg
673KB, 2560x1536px
Did you know that ketchup is not a popular condiment outside of Canada? But strangely enough, Ketchup chips are extraordinarily popular internationally, especially in the United States.
>>
>>38097272
Is it not? I thought it for sure would be big in the US. And i thought ketchup chips were our shtick. You mericans never cease to surprise me.
>>
>>38096514
i wish leafs would just die
>>
Does the phrase "Pizza Takeout Obscenity" ring any bells? What about "Charity takes it hard for anal cream pie" ?
>>
>>38097326
A-allan?
>>
>>38097326
the first one was my nickname throughout school and the second one is my personal motto
>>
>>38097293
Why won't Trump just nuke canada already? Here I am everyday praying for a swift end to this miserable country, but Trump continues to fuck around with "healthcare" or whatever. A large quantity of conventional explosives would be fine as well.
>>
I have an apology to make. Earlier in this thread I made a certain comment (which I will not single out due to anonymity concerns) about a particular condiment that was untrue and purposely misleading. I am sincerely sorry
>>
File: Joseph_Haydn.jpg (246KB, 1000x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_Haydn.jpg
246KB, 1000x1264px
What's your fave olden days person?
>>
File: pain.gif (26KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
pain.gif
26KB, 100x100px
Imagine you're in a Tim Horton's RIGHT NOW. What do you order?
>>
>>38097555
I don't know if WWII people count, but the Falcon of Malta George Beurling is my fav. He's a true badass who doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>38097592
grilled cheese with a medium double double and a maple glazed donut. i order the same thing everytime i go.
>>
File: FCMP.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
FCMP.png
25KB, 300x250px
>>38097592
>when the double double hits you
>>
>>38097592
tim hortons food is trash so is their coffee
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.