[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>any time a poster hints at being female the thread then revolves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8983.jpg (73KB, 412x519px)
IMG_8983.jpg
73KB, 412x519px
>any time a poster hints at being female the thread then revolves around them with anons asking questions and showering them with attention and interest and encouragement that they wouldn't show to any random anon otherwise
>implying women can be robots
>>
>>38096026
It's the orbiting effect. It's the reason womyn are addicted to social media.
I wish we just banned womyn from using the site.
>>
>>38096026
It seems there are more of them on here than normal. Or maybe it's just the same few roasties posting over and over
>>
real live fembot here. AMA
>>
>>38096079
>real live fembot here. AMA
let me fuck in your vagina
>>
>>38096026
I think like three of the threads I saw tonight had femanons. One even recorded their voice....why?
>>
Well, at least we made it three posts in. Let's try for four next time.
>>
>>38096079
How big are your tits? Will you let us see them?
>>
>>38096084
>>38096119
>these mouth breathing retards fell for the b8
Holy shit do the world a favor and just kill yourselves right now before you reproduce with another normie cum bucket.
>>
>>38096079
would you fuck a nigger?
>>
>>38096079
will you be my gf? and how cute are you from 1-10?
>>
Im gril
I like da comecs and play verdgems
I have a bahfrnd
>>
>>38096026
>any time a poster hints at being female the thread then revolves around them with anons shitposting autisticly and showering them with attention and mindless hatred that they wouldn't show to any random anon otherwise
>implying true robots aren't the most actively horrible people to talk to possible
>>
>>38096130
>he fell for the second level ironic reply bait
>>
>>38096096
Because they love the attention the beta orbiters give them
>>
I think the attentionwhoring is disgusting, but I'm much more disgusted by the beta orbiters themselves.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.