[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's it like having a little sister? >What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: taylor.jpg (158KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
taylor.jpg
158KB, 1024x1024px
>What's it like having a little sister?

>What's it like having a big sister?

>Have you had sexual thoughts about your sister?
>>
>>38093601
My little sister turned out fucking hot and thicc. Always fantasized about dicking her down.
>>
I have sexy dreams about my older sisters sometimes but just because they're the only girl I actually know.
>>
>What's it like having a little sister?
entitled bitch
>What's it like having a big sister?
pain in the ass, she's a failure
nope
>>
>>38093639
But that isn't what it's like in my Chinese cartoons.
>>
I have a sister 3 years younger. She's ok now that she's older but she used to be a huge psychopath bitch. she'd bully my Mother and tell her to kill herself if there wasn't something specific she wanted in the fridge.
She routinely have hysterics and tell me to kill myself even when she was almost 18 and show absolutely zero empathy for anyone else.
I'm not talking about being just a little bit bitchy either, she was a completely repulsive human being.
If you were watching tv and she wanted to watch something and you simply said "I'm watching tv right now" in a calm voice she'd start screaming abuse at you and tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>38093681
and it's not just that she did these things either, it's the fact that she was never even slightly remorseful. not fucking once.
>>
>>38093601
I haven't spoken to my sister in years
>>
>>38093681
we dont care, did you want to fuck her or not?
>>
>>38093681
>if there wasn't something specific she wanted in the fridge.
like what?
>>
older sister is the absolute worst
>>
>>38093601
>>What's it like having a little sister?
its hell
>>Have you had sexual thoughts about your sister?
fuck no
>>
>>38093601
My little sister is a pretty version of me. She gets hit on all the time and everyone thinks she's beautiful and I'm jealous as fuck
>>
>>38093601
>>What's it like having a big sister?
Fights you, cries if you fight back.
Later, gets jocks boyfriends to threaten you.

My parents hated each other, so we hated each other as well.

Very masculine, not pretty. Only dreamed about dicking her once.
We texted last months, but can go for years without talking. Saw here maybe 9 years ago.
>>
>>38093601
>>What's it like having a little sister?
Idk I only have a younger cousin. We get along allright and she talks to me every day.

>>Have you had sexual thoughts about your sister?
Kinda but I guess it's because she's the only girl whom I talk to.
>>
>it's fine, we don't talk that much but when we do we get along well.
>don't have one
>no
>>
>>38093601
My sister is 18 years younger than me, so she's only a few months old. It's alright, I guess. We'll see how this pans out.

Fuck no.
>>
>>38094861
>9 years ago
lel, do you live in different cities or are you just good at avoiding each other
>>
>>38095208
actually both
She still sees the family, I don't.
>>
File: djason.jpg (36KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
djason.jpg
36KB, 600x454px
I have a sister who is like three years younger. we were pretty close during childhood but when she became a teenager she was the wosrt.

Literally crying fits over some of the most pointless shit EVERY DAY until the day I left home around the age of 21.
You could literally predict when it was going to happen and it got to the point that everyone in the house knew it was coming so we just laughed at her.

When she stopped being a typical cunt of a female teenager we started to get on a bit better but now she works for the police and my lifestyle pretty much means that I dont want to or shouldn't talk to her that much for my safety and my friends.
>>
>>38093681
I see an apparent lack of father figure in your story
>>
>>38094747
So you're a guy right?
>orig
>>
>>38095230
lel cool story bro
>>
>>38094861
>gets jocks boyfriends to threaten you.
>Being this much of a fucking Beta

All of my sisters boyfriends knew i was the weird outcas who could and WOULD blow up their cars with them inside.
It also helps having a territorial 60KG Muttweiler shadowing your every step
>>
>>38095276
Nothing implied beta, fucking loser.
>>
File: 1479692766550.jpg (89KB, 876x663px) Image search: [Google]
1479692766550.jpg
89KB, 876x663px
>>38095292
>Letting someone threaten you and get away with it
>Not Beta
Sure Thing Senpai
>>
>>38093601
It's alright. They're fine.

Dunno.

Nope. They're good looking, but I guess it's some kind of evolutionary preconditioning to not see them like that.
>>
My sister has been my "girlfriend" for years now.
>>
My eldest sister is a NEET and I just feel pity for her, since she's a nice person, just not wired right to succeed in the world.

My second eldest sister is just a horrible person and the frustration she has caused my family really makes me lament her existence.

t. successful normie
>>
File: 1337716189102.jpg (23KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
1337716189102.jpg
23KB, 324x291px
>>38093601
>little sister?
It was mostly annoying, and then we stopped speaking when I was around 16-17 or so and I left home. There were occasional visits but we didn't spend time together. Sometimes birthday messages.

>big sister?
I didn't have one, I'm the oldest brother.

>sexual thoughts about your sister?
urgh, she was overweight as long as we were growing up together and had bad acne, so no. I found her pretty gross. However, within the past year or so I found her instagram and she lost all the weight/acne and looks kind of attractive now I guess. I don't know if it's a combination of the taboo and sibling estrangement, or if she's just really attractive but yes, I jerked off to her photos. Kill me.
>>
>>38095378
Details please my original friendly friend
>>
>>38095422
You were the successful one in a family of neets then?
>>
>>38095656
I did a couple of greentext threads a few years ago but I'm not as comfortable sharing those details now.
TL;DR: Sister and I were best friends. I get sent off to boarding school, lose virginity, become huge perv. Sis kisses me, completely honestly 'cause she's a kid, and I go and make it lewd. Spend next few years doing it and kinda confused about relationship. We fought, we made up, we tried to be apart, and now we're together. Ta-dah. It's a happy end, I suppose.
>>
>>38095850
Well that's nice. Don't have kids though.
>>
>>38095872
I did the research and yes, I'm going to give the generic "first gen is not more dangerous than an older couple having kids". Which is true.
But nah, she wants them but I can't be bothered. I love her... I don't think I could love a kid.
>>
>>38093601
I have a little sister

I've never once had any sexual thoughts about my sister, the idea of that just seems, firstly, funny to me - and also just weird as fuck. I don't view her as a girl, but just as a little kid and always will. Also she's a Stacey and an actual model.
>>
>>38095906
Damn. Is she any good?
>>
>>38093601
>little sister 15 years younger
i get along with her fine. mostly try to steer her away from the pitfalls that fucked me up when younger. i generally feel like some sort weird of uncle figure/third parent.
>>
>tfw have older sister and younger sister

Older sister used to give me shit for playing video games instead of playing outside with my friends. She continued to treat me like shit until this year because I asked her to stop.

>younger sister
We used to be really close until she turned 13. Then she turned into a huge bitch. I avoid talking to her because she makes me feel like a beta male for not defending myself when she abuses me. She doesn't care about the way she talks to me.

Never thought about sleeping with them. I've always hated their guts too much for that kind of stuff.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.