[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fucked up anons. i shot heroin for years, seriously fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1496888856187.png (76KB, 397x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496888856187.png
76KB, 397x400px
i fucked up anons.
i shot heroin for years, seriously fucked up my life and basically just trashed every opportunity i had.
i had finally gotten my life back on track, was finishing up my degree, had been clean for a year and just got a job and last night i relapsed.
i havent felt this terrible in a long time, i feel completely empty and disappointed in myself. i havent felt this low in a long time and i know i could make it all go away, just by picking up a few more bags.
i guess i just felt like i needed to tell somebody.
any anons have experience with this, words of wisdom?
>>
>>38092752
idk what happened, did you get a disease? or is it that you're back to using heroin?

if it's the latter, then you can always stop again :)
>>
>>38092752
At this point, you may as well just keep doing more heroin. You've already relapsed, so what's left to lose?
>>
This is fine. you just have to keep fighting it. Most people relipseits totally natural

>>38092800
this man is retarded
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
No experience with heroin but do happen to know my way around opiates and addiction / withdrawal

It's all in your willpower, try to free your mind of your desire to cop more as hard as that may sound. Heroin and painkillers in general (am morph junkie) will numb you for a bit and your emotions will come rushing back, as sad and passionate as they may be, ride this low all the way through and I hope that one day you will find fulfillment within your own mind instead of a mind poisoned by drugs

Good luck anon, it won't be easy
>>
That fucking blows, dude. But it's a good thing that you feel terrible about it. Everybody makes mistakes, and this is just another obstical in your way. Do you really want to go go back all the way down the road you just traveled? Don't be a retard. You've stayed clean before, and you can do it again now.
>>
>>38092830
Also just because you relapsed doesn't mean it will happen again, forget the past embrace the present so you may have a promising future
>>
>>38092752
I shot up every single day for 2 months and then was on Oxycontin for 2 years.
>>
>>38092827
>>38092830
>>38092846
>>38092858
thanks anons, i know what i have to do but sometimes it helps to feel a little less alone.
>>
File: fine.png (180KB, 277x268px) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
180KB, 277x268px
>>38092827
>This is fine
Yeah, it's totally fine to do heroin. What's OP even worried about?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.