[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So....I have a crush.....I like her...but when I email her she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1448.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
So....I have a crush.....I like her...but when I email her she takes 2-5 days to get back. A couple times she didn't email back at all and I had to double tap. I really like her. What do I do without coming across as controlling or obsessed?
>>
>>38091804
Also (forgot to mention this) when we do email We talk about pretty personal stuff;she's a definite introvert, so I kind of take it as a positive sign
>>
>>38091804
email? are you 12 or a thirdworlder?
>>
>>38091854
Pre paid phone is crappy. 1st world. But Isn't it a more fundamental problem for our relationship? I can't make heads or tails of what she feels
>>
>>38091854
Any advice? I could use solid advice
>>
>>38091982
If she liked you she would respond to all of them as soon as she saw them. I know you might be thinking of a million excuses for her but i'm sorry this is the cold hard truth. I would just try to accept it and move on. If you really can't move on then just ask her out in person.
>>
>>38092172
My thoughts exactly.....but....then she starts flirting with me again......or she shares some super personal stuff......
>>
She's not interested in you romantically. She just sees you as somebody to dump all of her emotions on. I've been there, block her and move on. It's for the best.
>>
>>38092221
Why the flirting then? Inb4
>whores flirt with everyone
She really doesn't, only me it seems
>>
>>38092209
Most girls have a shit ton of beta orbitters and most flirt with a few orbitters once chad breaks up with them.Telling personal stuff isn't a sign since she is just searching for attention/emotional support.
>>
>>38092252
Flirting is fun, imagine it as emotional masturbation.
>>
>>38092276
1) no beta orbiters, girl is alone
2) no chad
3) flirts with no one else (accept ((kinda)) her brother) that's kinda weird
>>
>>38092282
But why only me when there a more handsome/more athletic/"cooler" men than me?
>>
..................(silence)
Guess I should just end it, huh? (The relationship,that is)
>>
>>38092326
Let me guess, she lives alone with her brother and you believed it.
>>
>>38092590
No, she lives with her mother and father. And the impersonator pretending to be her brother whilst secretly being her boyfriend has been doing so since she was nine, which is some DEEP cover, right there. All kidding aside, Any advice?
>>
File: 1498789630446.jpg (582KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498789630446.jpg
582KB, 2048x2048px
You should honestly cut contact if she takes that long to reply. The fembot I used to talk to took from a week to a month to come online. You're really just wasting each others time. You should get over those feelings because they're all in vain. You might as well just pour your heart into the only women that matter: 2D.
>>
>>38092348
You don't know that for a fact. She could be lying.
>>
>>38092870
Know what for a fact? I can see with my own two eyes other men who are better than me....but she doesn't seem interested in them, she only talks to me for some weird reason (and her damn brother)
>>
>>38092862
Or should I screw with her mind and neglect to email her for a week?
>>
>>38092862
And also, forget CGI/animated women. Can't love them.
>>
File: ZhjnP9J_d.jpg (219KB, 640x1143px) Image search: [Google]
ZhjnP9J_d.jpg
219KB, 640x1143px
>>38092862
Also, she might be too polite or beta to tell you and secretly resent you for it. Just let it go, man.
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (894KB, 1264x2024px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
894KB, 1264x2024px
>>38093021
Fuck wrong image.

>>38092938
It seems that she matters to you than you matter to her. I assure you that you'll feel much worse than her.
>>
>>38093021
Well fuck it then, how do I go out with a bang? (Sex pun unintentional) what's some absolutely crazy crap I can do to screw with her (dammit, that one was an accident too)
>>
>>38091804

Talk to more girls bro
>>
>>38093255
Not bad advice.....I find myself holding back out of some misplaced sense of loyalty, then I think to myself "loyalty to what? She doesn't like you"
>>
File: 1492737263632.png (488KB, 566x580px) Image search: [Google]
1492737263632.png
488KB, 566x580px
>>38093151
Why would you want her to get hurt? I thought you liked her. Again, you don't matter to her like she matters to you. There isn't anything in the relationship to use against her. Just forget it and move the fuck on. Improve yourself and all that jazz.
>>
>>38093315
You're a good boy, robot *sniffle* I hope you find love and get those amazing cozy heart feelings
>>
>>38093340
I don't want her to get hurt, just a lil jealous is all.....she did kinda lead me down this wild goose chase with the whole "hot and cold" act....
>>
>>38092917
>But why only me when there a more handsome/more athletic/"cooler" men than me?
>But why only me
This. You're not the only guy she's talking to. She could very well be lying about that. Just because she doesn't seem interested in other guys doesn't mean she really has no interest.
>>
>>38093151
Like the another anon said, just let it go. Block her and move on. She's not worth your time.
>>
>>38093403
But I observe the interaction! (Or lack thereof) she is a serious loner......and if she isn't interested why not treat me the way she treats everyone else and go-it-alone?
>>
Just ask her out in person
You'll find out if she likes you or not
>>
>>38093858
Cool. Any advice on that?
>>
>>38093904
No don't, she obviously doesnt care about you more than a friend. If the girl really liked you or thought of you as someone she could have a relationship with, she would reply in seconds. And it seems that you care about her, its better to talk to her less and less or try to get a payback on her, respond 1 week after instead of asking her what she thinks about you which will obviously be a '' i prefer chad ''. It will be so awkward you will never be able to talk like you used to.
>>
>>38093457
She treats you the way she does because she sees weakness. She knows a "Chad" wouldn't listen to her bullshit but you will. You're also not with her 24/7 so it's doubtful you know each and every person she's really talking to.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.