[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(1/6) >Be me, beta fag, small handful of friends, 5/10 gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: feelsbadman.jpg (7KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
7KB, 273x185px
(1/6)
>Be me, beta fag, small handful of friends, 5/10 gf who lived 200 miles away
>Diagnosed with depression, but won't go to therapy and won't open up with anyone about anything
>Friends, family and gf know about it but don't know the extent of it or why, apart from one of the reasons is that my dad died when I was 14, and I hadn't seen him for 11 years prior
>Relationship is sinking fast, gf keeps "accidentally falling in love" other guys, but reluctantly picks me over them every time for whatever reason
>Used to visit her often. It was great at first, but after a few months she seemed less and less happy to see me, as if she's getting bored of me
>Calls me "jealous" when it get affected by her "accidentally" almost cheating, calls me clingy when I want to hug her when I visit
>Yet says shit like "I wanna have kids with you someday" and wanted to fuck like 24/7
>Confused as fuck, want to break up with her but can't
>Half because I'm scared of hurting her coz I'm a fucking faggot, half because I'm scared of being single again, genuinely convinced that this is my only chance of not dying alone
>Anyway
>First year of college, only 3 friends going to same college (will refer to these as "the original 3"). Two guys, also betas, and a 9/10 girl I've had a crush on for the past 2 years despite being in a relationship (I still do now)
>None of them are in any of my classes
>Realise that I'm gonna have to make new friends
>fuckthatshit.mp4
>Spend the first week trying to talk to people, doesn't go brilliantly but I'm doing okay for a fucking social spastic
>Second week goes better, make a couple of friends, original 3 also make friends in their classes
>Fastforward about a month
>Me and original 3 have made a decent amount of friends and have introduced them all to each other
>End up with a group of about 15 people
>Literally the most friends I've ever had, think I'm finally starting to turn my shitty life around
>>
(2/6)
In this group there was a girl called Maria (long blonde hair, blue eyes, Hitler would be proud). Now, I can't rate this girl out of 10 because it just wouldn't be fair to. She wasn't the "hot, sexy, 10/10 would bang" type of girl. She was the type where everything she did and everything about her was cute, from the her laugh to the way she scoffed and called you an idiot. She was the embodiment of the words "adorable" and "lovable".
I didn't bring her into the group, it was the girl from the original 3. It was awkward as fuck at first, but gradually got to know each other and got along really well. We'd laugh at the dumbest shit, we'd mock and insult each other relentlessly, we liked all the same things. To me, she was perfect. Eventually we grew close, it was almost as if we'd known each other for years. So close that people started to think we were together. To my surprised, she didn't seem repulsed by people thinking it. In fact, she found it amusing. Every day I fell more and more in love with her, and I felt guilty for it.
>>
(3/6)
>Fastforward another month
>Group is sitting in common room
>Maria seems upset
>Don't want to make a big deal of it in front of everyone
>Make excuse to talk in private
>"Hey Maria, walk with me to the nearby subway?"
>About a 20 minute walk each way so we'd have plenty of time to talk
>She agrees
>I ask her what's wrong
>Reluctant to answer, giving generic excuses
>"I'm fine", "It's nothing", "Don't worry about it" etc
>There's a park on the way
>Stop in park, both of us sit on a bench
>"I think you're forgetting that I know you too well. Something's bothering you, that much is obvious. I've dragged you out here to not make a big deal of it in front of others, please just tell me what's going on. I care about you"
>She looks up tries to smile, then begins to break down
>She tells me everything. About how she's been depressed and in therapy for the past 3 years, about her suicide attempt and her ex dumping her for it because he "couldn't handle it", about how her dad is a piece of shit that resents her for whatever reason
>She shows me the cuts on her wrist, and tells me that today in the anniversary of her dad walking out on her and her mother
>She's practically sobbing at this point
>Hesitate like the betafag that I am, then put my arm around her
>She cuddles into me, crying on my chest
>I put my other arm around her and rest my head on her shoulder
>Decide if I'm going to open up to anyone, its gonna be her
>Tell her about depression
>Tell her about dad
>Tell her about being rejected by others time and time again
>Tell her about old friend's suicide
>Tell her about extreme trust issues due to being fucked over and played by others many times
>Tell her that she's one of the few I actually trust, along with original 3
>Head back to college
>Maria's smiling again
>Don't tell others what happened
>>
(4/6)
Things were different between us after that. We became closer. She'd wait for me outside college every morning, waiting for me to get of the bus so she could hug me and we could walk in together. We were starting to look more and more like a couple. She'd even run across the common room after her classes to sit next to me and throw her arms around me. I was completely and utterly in love with her and there was nothing I could to about it. She knew I was in a relationship but didn't know the shitty details. Until one afternoon.

>From then we'd go for walks when on break fairly often
>Just rant and vent about shit
>Gf situation getting worse, best friend says she's been messaging and flirting with him
>Shows me screenshots as proof
>Desperately want to break up with her but just cant
>Decide to tell Maria on on of our walks
>Tell her how gf makes me feel like shit and unwanted
>Tell her that gf calls me clingy and jealous
>Tell her that I don't want gf anymore, I want someone else
>"Oh? And who would that be?"
>"You"
>Stop walking
>She turns to face me, looks me in the eyes
>And kisses me
>"I've been waiting for you to say that for ages" she says
>Realise I'm a fucking idiot for not noticing it before
>Go home, skype gf
>Tell her that we're done, tell her exactly why and how she made me feel
>Don't say anything about Maria
>Hang up and block her on everything, never hear from her again
>>
(5/6)
>Life is great for the next 3 weeks
>News spreads quickly, group finds out we're together and are happy for us
>Say they're surprised it didn't happen sooner
>Genuinely feel so loved and appreciated, something I've never experienced
>Feel like everything has finally fallen into place

What a fool I was

>Walk into common room one day and sit with group
>Everyone but Maria gets up and walks out
>Heart fucking sinks
>She breaks up with me, doesn't say why
>Just says "I'm sorry, I just can't do this"
>She gets up and walks out
>Original come back and sit with me
>Ask me how I feel
>"How the fuck do you think?!"
>Go home early
>>
(6/6)
>Feel like utter shit the next few days
>Act okay around group, don't want to depress everyone or cause a scene
>Genuinely considering chugging bleach
ItGetsWorse.wav
>Later that week one of Maria's friends approaches me
>Tells me why Maria broke up with me
>Find out she never loved me, the whole thing was an act to make her ex jealous
>It worked, they got back togehter and still are to this day

This was eight months ago and I still can't stop thinking about it. Being made to feel so loved and wanted and apprieciated, made to feel you're finally where you belong only to be part of some game really fucks you up.

Love sucks, my dudes
>>
lmao she got you good
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 467x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 467x519px
holy shit if this is true the level of 4D chess she was playing you on is nothing short of astounding

Sorry m8, women today are completely fucked, you were just born at the wrong time.
>>
>Intentionally fell in love with a girl he met at college
The absolute madman
>>
Heil Hitler.

Embrace discipline, responsibility, and love of your people. Your qt will come in time.
>>
It sucks but if you do some Olympic-style mental gymnastics, she helped you break up with your girlfriend because you were too much of a coward to do it before. Whatever you do, do NOT try to get in touch with your now-ex. She was being a whore and you wouldn't break up before because you didn't want to be lonely? Consider this a favor.
>>
File: 1494795593656.jpg (741KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1494795593656.jpg
741KB, 2576x1932px
>>38091669
LOL DUDE #PLAYED get rekt son sit the fuck down and eat dirt u fucking faggot ass nigger bitch
>>
File: 1489591648607.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1489591648607.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
>>38091573
I was in a similar situation but during high school. I'll pray you get over this faster than I did anon.
>>
File: PspqI5H.jpg (66KB, 726x960px) Image search: [Google]
PspqI5H.jpg
66KB, 726x960px
>>38091669
We all learn this lesson at some point. In the future, don't open up about that stuff until you've been dating for a while and even then be cautious.

It's best not to get into relationships when you're depressed honestly, you're bound to attract the worst people that'll only drag you down anon. Misery loves company after all.
>>
The part where you and her first got to know each other very quickly is like a friendship i have. I hope it never ends up like that and i hope things get better for you anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.