[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I realize there are no men in my family or extended family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1486772291100.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1486772291100.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
>tfw I realize there are no men in my family or extended family that are nearly as thin and feminine as me
>my father is a giant with trees for limbs and a box for a jaw
>I probably could have been a Chad if my growth wasn't stunted
Not sure exactly what caused it. Possibly poor diet/malnutrition, psychiatric medications decreasing growth hormone and testosterone levels, sedentary lifestyle, etc. But it's so obvious that I didn't reach my full genetic potential. Does anyone else feel like this? I literally have thinner bones than my mother. What's the point of even trying if my life was already ruined?
>>
>>38091458
chances are it is either your mum cheated on your daddy with a twink or you got the recessive genes short stick.
>>
>>38091458
Same here, but not to the same extent. While I am the thinnest in my family/extended family, my dad isn't a giant like yours.
I do suspect that there's something that fucked with my development, since I'm basically 40 pounds lighter than the ideal weight at my age and height.
>>
>>38091538

No, my face resembles my father's.
There is literally no one in my entire family whose bones are as thin as mine, including the women.
>>
>>38091458
>>tfw I realize there are no men in my family or extended family that are nearly as thin and feminine as me

Let them fuck your ass
>>
>>38091591

I am staunchly heterosexual.
>>
>>38091895
Shut the fuck up you dumb twink faggot
>>
Take steroids and hit the gym. Leave humanity behind.
>>
>>38091960

Will that make my bones bigger?
I've read before that bone mass typically reaches its peak in late 20s, early 30s. That seems like bullshit, but I want to believe it.
>>
>>38091981
HGH might depending on your age.
>>
>>38092094

age is 26
>>
Same, my cousins used to make fun of me all the time for being skinny.
>>
>>38092150
idk you'd just have to try it then. I would do your research on steroids and PEDs first before you go taking that shit. If you know what you're doing they can work like magic but if you eat like shit and train like shit you're just throwing money away and creating unnecessary risk.
>>
So you have osteoporosis?
>>
>>38091458
Consider going to a doctor and getting checked out. It could be a well known issue.
>>
>tfw have some of the best genetics in my family
>Dad is 5ft 6, bald, brown hair(now grey), drank too much and did come in his youth, didn't graduate high school
>I am 6ft, blonde hair, blue eyes, naturally lean, even when I bulk I always have abs, strong jawline, girls look at me, get a lot of tinder matches, etc
>Dad has been with countless women, if he broke up with my mom rn(who is 2 inches taller than him and was richer than him when they married) I do not doubt he would have a new, hot chick within a week, even with his old man beer belly and baldness
>I am a kissless virgin, couldn't even hold the hand of a fat Mexican chick I went out with for two weeks from okcupid
Some people just weren't meant to make it. Don't worry about it, honestly. It doesn't matter if you are attractive, rich, etc. Some people just have shitty luck. Some people just have shitty lives. That's the way it is and probably always will be. In the end we are all just meaningless blips in the chaos of existence, so it isn't worth it to get worked up over the fact that our lives are "failed".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.