[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be 18 year old ugly loser with shit job >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1680.jpg (39KB, 411x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1680.jpg
39KB, 411x343px
> be me
> be 18 year old ugly loser with shit job
> only source of goodness from job is female friend from high school
> get close to her throughout the year but know she'll never date me due to being ugly and a sperg
> one day hanging out with her at my house and we end up having sex
> have sex again and make out another time
> wants to keep things on the down low
> a few days later chilling with friend
> get drunk and tell him and he tells her best friend
> she hates me now
> check Facebook and find out she is already in a new relationship

Why does everything I do in my life fucking explode in my face? It seems like every time I leave my room I Fuck something up and end up getting hurt. I know this sounds like a normie problem but you guys are some of my only friends and I have no one else. Do any of you other anons know this feel?
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
YOI ARE A FUCKING NORMIE AND DON'T BELONG HERE YOU FUCKING SCREWHEAD.

IF YOU'VE MANAGED TO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN ONCE, THEN IT SHOULD BE EASY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO DO IT AGAIN. GO FIND ANOTHER WOMAN TO FUCK AND STOP CRYING YOU FUCKING NORMIE RETARD.
>>
>ugly
>had sex multiple times with a girl
>ugly
gtfo normie shit.
>>
>>38091088
This is the most normie story ever
>had sex, at 18 too!
>>
lmao dude there are like 7 billion people on earth get another bitch
>>
>>38092000
even worse is this wasn't even the first time I had sex. I lost my virginity at 14. I am ugly tho.
>>
>>38092000
shit wrong person
>>
>>38092160
if you were able to have sex on multiple occasions AND lose your virginity at 14, clearly you are not ugly and women find you attractive in some sort of way

now get out you fucking normie
>>
>>38092200
Glad to see the robots have taken back this board.
>>
>>38092200
Also maybe so but I really don't fucking get why. If I can get laid there is hope for you guys I promise.
>>
>>38092286
Shut the fuck up, holy shit.
>>
>>38092361
well why do you think you can't get a gf?
>>
>>38092384
because we're actually ugly
>>
>>38092384
This isn't about me. This is about how inconsistent you sound. It's mind boggling.

You meet a girl, you have low confidence, you don't feel you have a chance and you skip a year later and she goes to your house to fuck. And then you do the stupidest shit by telling a stupid friend the encounter to have him betray you (good job) and you keep saying you're ugly which means nothing really.
You aren't a fucking don't and you don't belong here. When confronted about being a robot you brought up are ugly again but got laid at 14??

Shut the fuck up. You aren't a robot, but you aren't a normalfag. You're too fucking stupid for anything really.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.