[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots own guns? It's pretty tight. I used to think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0081.jpg (892KB, 2370x2884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
892KB, 2370x2884px
Any robots own guns?

It's pretty tight. I used to think "I'd never buy a gun because then I'd just killll myself niggga" but now that I do I don't want to kill myself because then my family would take away my guns.
>>
>>38090228
No because there aren't any good reasons for me to buy one.

I don't like loud noises, I don't have the kind of disposable income to justify buying a gun, I move around alot very nearly live in my car, I feel like I'm constantly getting pulled over by the cops for bulshit reasons, that's headache enough imagine what happens when they shine their fucking flashlight in my car and see guns and ammo everywhere.

What exactly would I do with it other than constantly be under the threat of committing suicide or snapping and going on a shooting spree next time I get pissed off. I don't enjoy shooting as a sport, and I don't have any property or valuables that are worth defending. The only good argument would be in some sort of post apocalyptic scenario in which case I would need a weapon in order to be viable, but even then almost everybody I encountered would be better armed and better prepared so it's more like I should just die.
>>
>>38090228
I bought a gun. It raised my confidence and lowered my anxiety just enough to go out in public. I got a job and became friends with my coworkers outside of work. I hanged out with them and eventually got a gf and lost my virginity. I've gotten multiple raises and was able to afford a car, my own apartment, etc. I'm now a normie. I shot my first gun 4 years ago. I've never been happier. Best thing I've ever done.
>>
>>38090228
I didn't want to buy guns either because I would of spent the last of my cash on it and then I would of killed myself. Then I got more money. It's really hard not to spend money on guns but not too hard because you feel like you need to save a lot of it for a lawyer because people are idiots and deserve to be shot, and that's expensive because other people that deserve to be shot realize that people deserve to be shot and want someone to say something to the contrary.
>>
>>38090472
>and that's expensive because other people that deserve to be shot realize that people deserve to be shot and want someone to say something to the contrary.

I've reread this like 10 times and I still can't figure out what the fuck you just said.
>>
id still like to die half the time but too afraid to do anything about it

i own a double barrel 12 gauge
>>
>>38090404

Indeed. Makes walks at night more comfy.
>>
>>38090228
No, because my mom doesn't allow them in her house. And I don't value owning a gun more than I value living rent (and utility expense) free.
>>
File: 1490545846090.png (156KB, 655x600px)
1490545846090.png
156KB, 655x600px
>>38090708
I've drilled the four rules of gun safety so far into my head that I'm deathly afraid of even pointing an unloaded gun at myself, let alone a loaded one. If they're loaded I don't take them out of the holster, and if I take them out to play with them or clean them I clear the chamber thoroughly and still keep them pointed away from me.

I do still have thoughts like "shit I could just end it right now real fucking quick" when I'm feeling depressed (which is most of the time) but then the reality hits that I don't own anything powerful enough to give me insta-death so it would hurt like hell and I might end up living as a vegetable.

The thing that really kills those thoughts though is the thought of my family taking all my guns and selling them to some faggy hipster in San Francisco to melt down into his art project. Then becoming spokespeople for the Brady Campaign. If that doesn't scare any red blooded american out of offing them-self I don't know what will.
>>
>>38090698
i think that might have been the point m8
>>
>>38090698
If someone does something that they legitimately should be shot. Other people that do shit and realize they should also be shot, want it litigated for money because they are greedy, and don't want to get shot while thinking making it more of a hassle will stop it from happening.
>>
>>38090228
nice grenade, OP
>>
give me a quick run down on getting a concealed carry permit (in the state of virginia)

how long does the whole process take? like i see a class for it on monday, how long after i take that will I be able to start carrying if it turn in all the documents as soon as possible
>>
fuck yeah guns are gangster
>>
>>38090893
>end it all right then

dude i just cant picturenot being that easy, i have a double barrel with twp triggers you can pull at once but it still seems like
A. youd just be layibg there with your head exploded thinking "why"
B. some fag would try to be all "good" and keep you alive and live as a vegetable

i just picture if i did it id hear it and it would rip my ear drums and somehow id live. ill never do it but id still like to own a few bottles of nembutal so i could do it easy if i didnt want to fear it because i fear being kicked out or eventually going senile.

i also think about the time in 10th grade when i shot a bird with a bb gun because i could and when it fell it was alive so i stomped it and buried it and thinking abput that makes me feel awful and feel like i should die. my dad used to tell me when he was a kid he wpuld shoot cats with birdshot and when theyd fall from the tree hos dogs would tear it apart. so maybe im not too bad but i still feel bad about it
>>
File: r9kar15.jpg (46KB, 662x947px) Image search: [Google]
r9kar15.jpg
46KB, 662x947px
Yeah, but only a standard AR15 for now. This is my M16a4 clone.

I plan on buying more guns in the future, but this will have to do for now.
>>
>>38090228
>I don't want to kill myself because rhwn my family would take away my guns

What the fuck? You would be dead. What does it matter if your family takes away your guns?
>>
File: IMG_0143.jpg (2MB, 3219x2113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.jpg
2MB, 3219x2113px
>>38091702
Damn that's sexy as fuck.

An AR is really all you need at the end of the day, but fuck that I want 40 guns when I can afford them (I'm poor as fuck right now)

I went with the carbine length barrel because it's my HD gun, but I definitely want to do a full sized M16 clone of some sort for my next build. They look cool, they allow me to larp out my military fantasies and they absorb recoil better, which doesn't matter so much for me as I don't feel my AR recoils too much, but it's good for introducing women and idiot friends to when I take them shooting.
>>
>>38091772
Anon you're too stupid to get a joke.

I have a forest I could go hunting in. Farmers would be happy. I'm considering doing it. I do nothing with my time. Sitting in the woods all day might be nice.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.