[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, heres my master plan. >1. Go to Africa and conquer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170609-065917.png (56KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-065917.png
56KB, 1080x1920px
Ok guys, heres my master plan.
>1. Go to Africa and conquer it one by one.
>2. Genocide all local niggers
>3. Start a new Africa with myself as the new king.
>>
solid plan anon, whats your step one though? how you gonna get your foot in the door?
>>
>>38089125
I still can't believe the Europeans who once ruled Africa passed up the chance of genociding every last nigger.
>>
>>38089165
Why genocide them when you can use them as slaves?
>>
>>38089191
Why bother with slaves when you could eradicate them from their land and populate it with your own people.
>>
>>38089160
The first step is just massing enough funds and support to train some men, get over there, and buy some weapons and armour.
>>
File: KTK-02.jpg (114KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
KTK-02.jpg
114KB, 960x717px
>>38089125
Something to consider OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVaSDBKL5RI
>>
>>38089244
How many fucking people do you think we have
>>
>>38089160
Solid autism

Armor made from this could withstand nuclear bombs better than jap tears
>>
>>38089125

>not interbreeding with niggers to create a mullato race that's smart while simultaneously being able to claim rights to the land since not white
>not using the mullatos to conquer all the other niggers

You're dumb.
>>
>>38090178

Lol this fucking helicopter
>>
>>38089125
Sign me up. And when we get enough resources by properly using the continent's natural resources we can take the middle east.
>>
Wait...why do you tell niggers to go back to Africa if you're just going to go there and kill them ?
>>
>>38091244
To keep them all in the one place for easy killing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.