[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that 100% of women but only 30% of men get to participate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: elliotrodger.jpg (87KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodger.jpg
87KB, 992x744px
Why is it that 100% of women but only 30% of men get to participate in the hook up culture?
>>
>>38087392
sexual selection
/thread
>>
Cause
U G L Y
YOU AINT GOT ALIBI
YOU UGLY
>>
They don't. It's more like 50% of women and 20% of men.
Sexual liberation came with "FUCK YOUR BEAUTY STANDARDS", so a huge majority of women are fucking fat ugly pigs now. They don't get laid either, but they blame it on "patriarchy" instead of understanding they're just unattractive.
>>
>>38087426
Nah, we know we aren't getting laid because we are ugly. It's only the delusional ones who think otherwise.
>>
>>38087684

you just need more confident brah.. i know plenty of ugly guys who get laid. JUST GO OUTSIDE BRAH. STAR TLIFTING BRUH. STOP BLAMING THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN WITH SHITTY GENES
>>
Anybody who engages in hook up culture is trash anyways.
>>
>>38087392
It's because men are willing to fuck almost anyone. Women are not. That's originally because females have only a few reproductive cells existing in their body, so that they need to carefully select who they combine them with.
>>
>>38087426
>huge majority of women are fucking fat ugly pigs now
If that's the way you talk about the only females willing to ever fuck you, you thoroughly deserve to die choking into your own sperm. Also, if you plan to kill people just because it's the fat, ugly pigs only who you can copulate with, you need to be exterminated among the very first.
>>
File: 1464643380523.png (127KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
1464643380523.png
127KB, 1000x998px
>>38087392
The sexual revolution
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482239762997.jpg (46KB, 546x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482239762997.jpg
46KB, 546x540px
>>38088576

women are soooooo careful about who they have sex with
>>
because u need slaves for all societies/civilizations to run. and we are it.
>>
>>38088779
it's bullshit. Yes. Five women can likes only two men. So what? This two men can have only one woman for each one. if of course you not the muslim prince.
>>
File: 1324775493930.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1324775493930.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>38087426
>They don't get laid either
>>
>>38090055
Oh you sad git. They are pushing polygamy now. Chad will marry those 5 women and none will be left for you. And you just roll over and accept it. What have ((they)) done to you.
>>
>>38090055
>This two men can have only one woman for each one.

You must be from a country with arranged marriages or some shit. Most of the women fuck the most desirable guys until they're too old to get the most desirable guys.
>>
>>38089357
They actually are, in the sense of primitive sexual selection. Millions of years ago, when the sexes were born, also their reproductive systems were born. As a result of this separation, the females ended up having only a few reproductive cells in their bodies, compared to the endless number of such cells in the male body. As the females had only a few reproductive cells to be combined with the male reproductive cells, they had to choose carefully, when they could, to copulate with the fittest of males available. The fittest of the males were the stongest, biggest and healthiest, of course. Also the intelligence of the males played a role, but it never exceeded the importance of those other traits, to survive and have the offspring to survive in the harsh natural conditions. Today, of course, the situation has changed a lot, and women do not have to reproduce at all, if fucking with some less fitter men, as contraceptives exist. Unfortunately, the sexual attraction is dictated in those parts of the human brain, which this knowledge of the existence of the contraceptives does not reach. Hence, women only want to fuck the males who'd best survive in harsh, natural conditions of past.

I had a really good article about the sexual selection and how it is dicateted by the number of gametes in both sexes, but I have no time to search for it right now.
>>
>>38090207

in the old days women didnt "select" sexual partners. they were simply kidnapped and raped.
>>
File: 11.png (63KB, 1152x626px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
63KB, 1152x626px
>>38087392
pic related.

Women get shamed for being with losers.
>>
>>38091337
I was referring to the the sexual selection among ALL SPECIES with two separate sexes and the sexual preferences females have. The origins of humans' sexual behaviour leads back to the era when humans had not yet evolved to be humans. During those times, females had freedom of choice, to some point, to decide who they copulate with, just like female apes have, unless they end up being raped by male apes. Later on, in primitive human groups or tribes, women (and also men) were mostly paired up with the most suitable partners by their own families. In some cases they also had a chance to affect this choice themselves too. Aside from this, women often times got kidnapped and raped by the males of the rivalling human groups and tribes.
>>
>>38087392
there has to be losers. that's how you separate the good from the bad. sexless, domesticated males are good for industry and bad for competing in the traditional mating habits of animals. that's why cuck born is being shilled :DD
>>
>>38091569
What an immoral filth. She should've told the truth at the point they were beating him.
>>
File: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.jpg (338KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento.jpg
338KB, 1600x1000px
>>38087392

Elliot thought that he would get laid with a $35000k+ car

For you to get laid without even saying a word, you have to be driving something like pic related.
>>
File: G5kImo.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
G5kImo.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>38092285
He was going to buy one when he wins in the lottery, but he never did.

"I will be able to fully indulge in everything I'm passionate about: exotic cars, luxurious mansions, expensive clothes, and of course, sex with beautiful girls. I will drive a Maserati and a Lamborghini, and when girls see me in those cars they will all want to date me. They will finally see me as the supreme man that I'm meant to be. When I purchase a huge, beautiful mansion and take girls to it, they will be in love. I just know it!

Once all this comes to fruition, I will finally lose my virginity. I will be able to have sex! SEX SEX SEX!!!" Journal entry dated 8-7-12.
>>
>>38092285
True, BMWs are great cars, but they're not super-cars.

I see BMWs every day and think, not bad I'd like that, then go on my way, they don't turn my head.

He was half right about the fashion, girls love that shit, but he wasn't tall enough to pull off the hot look...when youre under 6 feet tall best you can look is OK or acceptable, again he was never going to turn heads despite being a decent looking well dressed fellow. His only option was socializing but he was too needy/bitter/damaged/paranoid/vengeful to pull off the laid back party bro vibe.

Amazing. For ONCE Plebbit was actually correct, being condident, care-free and social even in shallow ways would have saved him.
>>
File: ultimateKEK.jpg (418KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
ultimateKEK.jpg
418KB, 1462x1462px
>>38092371
MY. FUCKING. SIDES.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38092472
>to pull off the laid back party bro vibe
He was also mildly autistic, unable to emulate the right moves, gestures, facial expressions and noises, required for "party behaviour". Even if deciding to be "laid back", he would've done it the way that is not right. And, if you are doing it the way that is not right, you have not right to do it at all, and if you do you will get PUNISHED, even with violence. Just imagine him trying to dance behind of some girl rubbing his front into her arse, in his autistic uncool manner. What would've happened? Well, the girl would've hitted his face for being a creep and her orbiters would've beaten him up and thrown him over the ledge. No autist has a right to party. Unless they stand still in the corner.

You also need to be able to act like a brainless animal, to be ablet to party, at least in the youth style. It is kind of impossible for autists to regress in the phylogeny that way.

https://youtu.be/i-vaqDYYyx4

Bummer he did not get to shoot up any parties.
>>
>>38089357
I mean, they're not having sex with the guy who believes in the cultural Marxism meme so they're definitely doing some filtering.
>>
you really have to understand elliot rodger if you want to learn something from him

no he wasn't a mindless psycopath scum, well maybe he was, but try to see it this way

Way normies see it:
>dud of cors no on fuckd him he wuz weird & psycho

The way you should see it:
>he was weird because no one paid him any attention and his fathers never made him feel loved, you can push someone too much, and being pre disposed to mental ilnesses made it just explode
>>
>>38092472
I have seen challengers and corvettes turn my head tho, and they are not that expensive'

I was mad eyeballing this black corvette yesterday at the parking lot. Sexy cars desu
>>
File: 34654276485472435713.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
34654276485472435713.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>38093213
Nigger pls

With a Charger Hellcat you could fuck a lot of roasties in one night
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.