[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots have went from Neet to normie I'm 18.5 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 149887772554.png (84KB, 1093x797px) Image search: [Google]
149887772554.png
84KB, 1093x797px
Any robots have went from Neet to normie I'm 18.5 years old and I haven't finished high school dropped in my second year need help
>>
>>38086562
GED -> associate's degree for a new life.
>>
File: 1498784760008.jpg (7KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
1498784760008.jpg
7KB, 250x182px
>>38086585
Yeah but the think is I have acne, overweight and short 5'6 I hate to go out my skin starts itching and feel so bad
>>
>>38086562

I've managed to escape my dreaded parents. 19. I live in a small town now with my uncle and have more freedom. Haven't started yet but I want to attempt to make money from the internet. Things like Fiverr, Ebay, Amazon, etc.
>>
>>38086639
does he, diddle your fiddle?
>>
>>38086639
Try investing in crypto trading
>>
>>38086611
>acne
>overweight

those two can be treated. I'd recommend eating a healthy amount of food (not too little not too much), and doing heavy cardio every other day.

>Acne

Other than having a healthy lifestyle (sleep, exercise, nutrition), you need a good skin routine.
>>
>>38086661

He does not fiddle my fiddle

oregano is the fucking best
>>
File: 1498785851779.jpg (22KB, 520x638px) Image search: [Google]
1498785851779.jpg
22KB, 520x638px
>>38086703
I have insomnia could that be? S factor in my acne
>>
>>38086666

I will consider the oregano.
>>
>>38086759

It may be a contributing factor. Unfortunately for me I don't know how to deal with insomnia so I can't contribute there.
>>
>>38086585
Taking up a trade is also a reliable option that no one ever seems to mention
>>
>>38086562
haha I was in the same position as you when until I was 21 funny thing is I was this close to graduating highschool just needed half a semester of credits and I'd be done I was too embarassed to go back to school so basically I just shut myself in for 4 years until I couldn't stand it anymore.
>be 20 realize that my time is running out the next 2-3 years will determine my future for the rest of my life
>started spamming my resume (complete bs of course) on whatever I can find googling or on craigslist
>within a couple days I got 2 jobs washing cars for five daysand dishwashing on the weekends while getting my ged at the same time
>car wash job was easy for most days all I had to do was clean 60 cars and I worked by myself pretty comfy
>dishwashing was complete fucking hell holyshit someone screaming down your neck for 8 hours because you aren't washing, stacking, rinsing the dishes all at once and none of them spoke english so you had to figure out wtf they were trying to communicate on your own oh and no breaks until after 6 hrs of work and it feels like your being boiled inside alive sometimes but on the upside I learned how to constantly socialize, kiss ass and how to speak chinese
>after work I would study and prep for the ged
>after 6 months of working I managed to convince my boss to promote me to a part time server and now I'm only delivering cars to bitch boy neets that were in my shoes 6 months ago
>after 1 year of humiliation, and soul crushing exhaustion I finally built enough momentum to get my life straight
>now I'm starting community college and I don't lie on my resume now I just have to make some friends
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.