[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that college is way easier than high school and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1489635312029.png (802KB, 1098x766px) Image search: [Google]
1489635312029.png
802KB, 1098x766px
Daily reminder that college is way easier than high school and only retards think otherwise
>>
>>38086025
College is different than high school. Not easier. There were many nights where I got no sleep.

I have three degrees. I found college to be way more enjoyable, but not easier.
>>
Assuming college is the same thing as university then I'd have to disagree.
>>
High school was easier because I was forced to do the work in class. I have no self control and i always procrastinate in college
>>
>>38086025
basket weaving anon? Kek :>
>>
>>38086025
>Daily reminder that college is way easier than high school and only retards think otherwise

There's a lot of factors and I don't think you can make a definitive statement like that

especially considering you can literally choose your major and your schedule every semester it can be as hard as you want it to be

I think the big issue with college isn't the difficulty of classes but it's the independence, you don't need to go to class or do anything really, but at the end of the semester it's really easy to fail if you live like this. High school is 10x more structured, coupled with living at home with your parents, it's just a way easier environment even if the curriculum is on the same level
>>
>>38086025
Only true for non-STEM majors

t. graduated with a BA in Poli Sci at Elliot U.
>>
>>38086025
>tfw never went to high school or middle school
>tfw failing my college classes
T-thanks mom and dad
>>
File: picforattention.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
picforattention.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>38086025
>being able to go to college
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT
>>
File: JPEG_20170701_162108.jpg (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170701_162108.jpg
15KB, 128x128px
>>38086282
You can do it dropoutanon. I believe in you~~~
>>
Can confirm
T. STEM
>>
>>38086025
how can it be easier when they teach the same amount of material in only half the time for each class?
>>
>>38086421
Because the material is more spread out and the teachers pretty much spoonfeed you what will be on the test
>>
its more tedious tho
>>
>>38086282
same, I ended up dropping out, I don't recommend it, you'll lose everything.
>>
>>38086025
I refuse to beleivee you
>>
>>38086025
Yep, this.
I was a notorious slacker back in highschool, now I'm maintaining a 3.2 (hoping for the big 4.0) in college
>>
>>38086025
It really depends what high school you went to.
My high school was full of overachievers and six of the kids in my class went on to Ivies, so of course I found my no-name state college easier.
>>
>>38086287
Don't you have a GED?
>>
File: 1379989513153.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1379989513153.png
165KB, 303x311px
>In highschool take abunch of AP classes and shit
>end up with around a 3.9 (weighted) GPA and around 40 units of college credit
>first year of college get a 1.9 GPA and ended up switching my major
h-haha everyone messes up their first year, r-right?
>>
>>38086502
>I'm maintaining a 3.2 (hoping for the big 4.0)
Oh no, it's retarded
>>
>>38086685
no you just suck
>>
>>38086025
>he got a useless degree
My CS degree was more challenging to get than anything I did in HS, hands down.
>>
>>38086690
Isn't that possible if the 3.2 comes from his first couple of semesters?
>>
>>38086025
College was soooooo much easier than highschool.
Why? Because you got to choose your subjects. You go to college to study a specific subject rather than a large spectrum of shit. People tend to go to college to do what they like, what they are best at... so it's easier.

Also, you get to choose your own schedule. A HUGE deal for me at college was I got to take an entire day off in the middle of the week, so I got 3 days off and 4 days of class. That really helped with fatigue. (even though I still did school work on the off days at least I wasn't stuck in a lecture or something)
>>
>be Asian
>be too stupid for STEM fields

JUST
>>
I worked my ass off in highschool to barely get the GPA for scholarships.

Now I sit around playing video games all day until I actually study a full week twice a year for tests. 4.0 GPA

If you're a retarded "lol im a bad test taker xddddd" then college is gonna be harder because you actually have to learn shit.
>>
File: 1497059750001.png (823KB, 610x868px) Image search: [Google]
1497059750001.png
823KB, 610x868px
How can you even ever compete?
>>
>>38087316
i want 2 succ his dick
>>
>>38086025
In high school I did try because muh good college

although I lost interest and now I cheat on tests to maintain an ok GPA

too lazy
>>
>>38086025
It depends on the subject.
I tried to study languages first and it was piss easy, some people barely even knew english basics there. Definitely easier than high school.
I ended dropping out of it, did one year of NEETdom and now back to the uni to study biology.
Which in turn is much harder than high school (not that high school was hard). You can't just slack off and expect to get passing grades.

But college/uni isn't as hard as people make it out to be, you'll be fine if you put in a small amount of work.
>>
How did you guys find out what you wanted to study in college?
>>
>>38087522
i wanted to be a lawyer and my best subject was history so i majored in history to jack up that gpa
>>
>>38086690
>>38086955
It's a B average.
I only completed half my first year so far
>>
>>38086025

In college, you only have to think about your grades, cause you don't know if you'll ever see your classmates again after your class
>>
>>38087522
i liked computers and somehow got it into my head that i wanted to be an engineer
bam
computer engineering
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.