[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on r9k shave their junk? I'm trying to go for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Does anyone on r9k shave their junk? I'm trying to go for the totally hairless trap aesthetic and not sure the best way to do it, just shave as much as possible and then maybe use Nair to dissolve the rest?

Talk about your junk trimming/shaving experiences here too if you have any stories, tips, or tricks.
>>
File: succ.png (5KB, 252x41px) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
5KB, 252x41px
Junk itching intensifies
>>
I just electric shave, it's not completely smooth but it feels nice and makes my dick look bigger.
>>
Why would I?
Nobody but me sees or uses the thing.
I tug on the hair a bit in the showers just so I don't have it fall out elsewhere but that's the extent of it.

Why do you normies go here for this kind of conversation?
>>
>>38085668
I've honestly found shaving to be a lot more effective than nair

Nair works differently for everyone kinda, it could work great for you, but my hair is kinda thick and it always seems to leave a very visible root left

Shaving takes a lot longer than nair especially for your genitals, but when you feel super smooth and soft after I think it's worth it
>>
>>38085796
There's some spots that are hard to hit with a razor like below my balls or those creases where your leg meets your torso and also right above the base of my penis so I figured nair would work for those spots.
>>
What's a good shaver for the entire body?
>>
>>38085848
yeah there's tons of spots that are hard to shave

Around your butthole, your ballsack, the perineum

but it's not impossible, it just takes a while. And I've had a better experience with shaving.

However try nair sensitive, it may work very well for you
>>
>>38085668
I shave off all my pubic hair and all I use is a razor and shaving cream.
It's not hard, it just takes a while.
Don't forget to apply moisturiser
>>
>>38085668
I wouldn't use nair for my balls desu.

Trim first, then electric. If you want to get it completely smooth, use a regular razor after that.
>>
>>38086027
They make nair specifically for genitals

It's called nair sensitive
>>
>>38085915
Thanks anon, I'll try nair sensitive when I work up the courage. Don't really have the time to get a perfect shave since my parents would probably get suspicious of how long I'm spending in the bathroom.
>>
Has anyone tried using an epilator? I heard they hurt, but are very smooth.
>>
been shaving since i was 13, make sure you take a nice and warm shower/bath, use a good razor and shower gel or preferably shaving cream for a better shave, you should trim it first if it's too long tho, trim is as short as possible and then use a razor, also you can use after shave lotion to avoid bumps and razor burns if you decide to shave against the grain
>>
>>38085668
shaving is fucking awful
it hurts like hell but i epilate my pubes
looks gorgeous after i'm done though
>>
>>38087000
Is it easier to get the hard to reach spots compared to a razor?
>>
>>38085668
I used to get upset at traps

now I realize a year from now you'll just regret it
>>
>>38086549
>Has anyone tried using an epilator? I heard they hurt, but are very smooth.

>>38087000
Are epilators expensive?
Does it hurt to use?
>>
>>38085668
i did that when i was younger. i just did around my balls you're going to itch.
>>
Shaved one side of groin area, and go to next. After finishing other side the first side has grown back. Send help
>>
Anyone have face shaving tips? If I go with the grain, I'm left with a wasteland of scattered dots, and I have to go against it to clear only some of them. Often, there's remnants left, and no passes will produce a sufficiently clean shave. The more I do this, the more I have razor burn too.
>>
>>38089155
Is your razor sharp enough?
>>
>>38090004
>Is your razor sharp enough?
How can I tell?
>>
>>38091207
If it feels like it's ripping and pulling hairs instead of cutting them, try and make sure to use hot water on your razor and on your face to soften up the hair and use shaving cream if you have it. wet the razor between every little shave you do
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.