[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl likes me on tinder >white stacy and just says hi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: nice board.png (16KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
nice board.png
16KB, 228x221px
>girl likes me on tinder
>white stacy and just says hi
>block her because she's obviously a bot (a white girl swiping a chubby black guy, lmao)
like I couldn't tell

also, tinder experience thread
I don't have friends so I can't be a normie
>>
Fellow chubby black here, how many matches have you got? Considered getting tinder but I don't know if people like our kind.
>>
>>38085378
In my pic I look like a hardcore thug nigger, probably why the stacy would've swiped if it wasn't a bot.
>>
>>38085348
From what I read girls don't really take seriously in general. For example: even if she was a real girl and even if she was interested in you and even if she did swipe right and match, she might never respond to any message you send because: A) changed her mind B) Never cared about meeting guys anyway LOL ids jus a game C) "Just here for dad jokes and dog pics!"

Women are absolutely vile, they should be banned from the app for this sort of feckless absent-minded behaviour, but I guess Tinder knows that if they did this there wouldn't be any girls left on the app.

What is wrong with them? Are most female users really such toxic people? No, you're not entitled to a response, but if she lost interest why wouldn't she just un-match you?
>>
>>38085428
Girls do love sterotypes.
>only matches you ever get are girls asking for le 420
>tfw you thinks drugs are vile, and always refuse when offered
Being black is hard.
>>
>>38085458
This, half the bios were "I hate fuckboys/I hate this app/I don't just wanna fuck"
A good other portion didn't even have bios because they knew they don't have to put effort.
>>
>>38085503
These are the same people who are lefties.
Also, I got a small one, so I don't know how it would play out when they expected something else.
>>38085378
Don't even try, it was the only match I've gotten in just a day.
>>
>>38085348
I've never gotten a match on Tinder even after swiping yes on more than 50 women indiscriminately.
I'll probably never use Tinder again.
>>
>>38085662
The 80-20 rule ain't a meme.
>>
>>38085458
>>38085662
Well to be honest I'm not fat or unattractive, so yeah I get matches.....but it doesn't mean much, they never respond anyway because Tinder is just for their entertainment. I'm not sure where/how Staceys meet their BFs but I don't think they're using Tinder to get them.

Anyway fuck them. I'm not here to be Stacy's personal comedian or to count her tattoos.
>>
It's extremely easy to tell bots on tinder
>hot chick that would never usually have anything to do with you
>only 3 or 4 photos, usually out of focus
>short or empty bio
>went to a school in New York or LA or Chicago
>>
>>38085503
You telling me that girls will hit me up just because they want weed and they think all black guys have weed on Tinder ?? Because I have the plug and need both money AND pussy
>>
>>38086165
The girl I matched with had 4 photos, all front face, like a passport.
BIO only had instagram.
>>
>>38086216
>muuuah talk to me on SC instead
>using social networking
>just to refer people to other social network apps
>that she also won't acknowledge you on

Is this some kind of unscrupulous marketing scheme?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.