[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon, we've been dating for a few months and so I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

>anon, we've been dating for a few months and so I feel comfortable asking you this, would you be okay if Sophie joined us in bed tonight?
>>
What the fuck? Is this what white people say to each other at night? Im sleeping on the couch I don't want to roll over and kill her
>>
>>38085069
No, loli-chan, I don't want to share a bed with your old roastie mom!
>>
>>38085253
well memed my friend
orignial
>>
Bitch you know you both sleep in the shed.
The bed is only for people and not pets.
>>
>>38085069
No because I get boners at night
>>
Is it alright if chad is a pedo?
>>
>>38086850
Depends on the girl I am pretty sure.
My ex (also oneitis) was actually a huge pedo and she would talk about all sorts of kinky hypotheticals with me while we fucked.
I am not sure about Chads, but attractive girls get free passes on almost anything (see: pussy pass).
>>
If her daughter was 13+ I wouldn't even think it twice, but lower than that is actually disgusting.
>>
>>38086891
can you tell us more about those kinky hypotheticals she mentioned? Did she try to play mommy with you? I'm very interested.
>>
>>38085069
Sure, it's normal for children to sleep with their parents afterall. By sleeping I mean actually laying in bed and literally sleeping you sick fucks.
>>
>>38085069
no way if your mom finds out I'm going back to prison :-)
>>
>>38087206
Like things about wanting me to knock her up and raise our little girl as our fucktoy and things like that. She was also very into the whole DDLG dynamic and loved calling me daddy and stuff. Talked about wanting a "little sister" and things along those lines.
She was super cute and we had lots of fetishes that lined up so I overlooked a lot of major red flags and ways in which she was a bad girlfriend.
She broke up with me and I was pretty crushed, but more recently I have been working on myself and feeling like I won the breakup since her life has gone to shit while I have mine pretty on track at the moment.
Kinky crazy girls are the best for sex and when a cluster B personality disorder girl makes you feel like the center of her world it is amazing, but then the bad days totally suck. Not sure if those tradeoffs are worth it but some days I miss it more than others.
>>
>>38087404

Does she have daddy issues?

She only want to be a little girl again.
>>
>>38087639
Of course she has daddy issues.
It was absolutely amazing hearing her call me daddy and wanting me to put a leash on her and pull her around and stuff.
Even though I know she is shitty and like not good for relationships I still want her so bad at times and like, always have the urge to try and rekindle things.

I'm just going to keep getting into better shape and working on my life and see what happens I guess. I don't know where I am going with this but fuck those times felt so good, emotionally and physically.
>>
>>38087404
That was fucked up, did she never talk about little boys? Also was she, event in the slightest, serious about the "raising out little girl as our fucktoy"? I wish I had a bl gf :^(
>>
all pedo's should be brutally tortured and killed
>>
>>38087716
She was molested by her stepmother as a child so I think that played into things a lot.
>>
>>38085069
>joined us in bed

Why do we use the same phrase to describe sleeping in the same bed as we do to describe fucking?

Even "Sleeping together" means FUCKING.
But only sometimes.
Why do we do this?
>>
>>38087737
>thoughtcrime
So you want about 5% of the world population, that is, 350.000.000 people (including probably some of your family members and friends) to be brutally tortured and killed for their thoughts? You want people who were molested as children and developed pedophilic fantasies to be brutally tortured and killed? When should they be killed? Right after reporting their rapist?

t. not even pedo
>>
>>38085069
>would you be okay if Sophie joined us in bed tonight
OH MY GOD TYRONE WAS RIGHT YOU ARE DISGUSTING
>>
>>38087775
This is going to be a very personal question, but this is also an anonymous imageboard, did she tell you how the molestation went? If yes can you elaborate? I always wondered how some of those sick child molesters just go unreported.
>>
>>38087844
I won't go into it but basically while the chick didnt get arrested she got found out and she ended up with her shitty mother who raised her horribly.
Why am I so attracted and end up so in love with damaged goods?
>>
>>38087812
The word pedo is casually used to refer to actual child molesters, I get what you mean but he probably was only referring to child molesters.
>>
is this /ourgirl/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXzom_midg0
>>
>>38087876
well, pedophiles tend to come from broken homes. People tend to fall in love to those similar to themselves, you probably view yourself as a damaged good too.
>>
>>38087886
Some people genuinely support harm being done to them merely for having "disgusting thoughts", just read the comments on that Todd Nickerson video (he's a molestation victim himself).
>>
>>38087876
I just remembered this, but I think my mother is a pedophile too, when I was a young boy she used to stare at my body and make a lot of unnecessary physical contact, it was weird, my stepfather even called her a pedo once based on that.
>>
>>38087953
I've watched Todd before, yeah that's horrible. It's already haunting enough having these thoughts.
>>
>>38087921
>Eh I think I am pretty well adjusted, just one of those idiots who didn't put themselves out enough socially growing up due to moving and things. Told I was smart all through school and felt like I never needed to try at things because it was all so easy. Definitely not top tier material but I am working hard at improving myself and my life.

I do see your point though.
>>
>>38087978
>unnecessary physical contact
such as?
>>
>>38088057
she used to get too close and rub her body on mine sometimes, specially when we slept in the same bed.
I still remember dressing up to go to school and finding her staring just staring at me, making an innocent face not to look too suspicious, at the time I had no clue why she did that at all.
>>
>>38088173
It's called affection.
>>
>>38085253
Fivking kek
>>
>>38087775

Lesbianism abuse?

damn, that's pretty fucked up, m8.
>>
>>38087812
Yes
I think you're in the wrong place if you think killing people is bad
>>
>>38088464
I think you should go back to r*ddit.
>>
>>38087953

suddenly this faggot appears.

damn, i hate those moralistic faggots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHxxjgWoj1Y
>>
>>38088533
Who's the "moralistic faggot"?
>>
>>38085069
Only fucking white people
>>
>>38088547

I don't know,
why?

original
>>
>>38088598
Because it's the cringeworthy faggot you just linked that is the "moralistic faggot", I'm just making sure that we both agree on that.
>>
>>38085069
This question angers me because it has more than one interpretation
>>
>>38088641
Yeah, even suggesting you took that comment the wrong way will make her freak the fuck out.
>>
>>38088533
I really hate this guys remarks. He is clearly giving the safest possible answers so people dont beat down his door.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.