[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything you do is a glaring red flag. How do you expect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: no.png (472KB, 605x609px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
472KB, 605x609px
Everything you do is a glaring red flag.

How do you expect someone to wish to be your friend, let alone more? You revealed your true colors and how shallow, untrustworthy, and unsupportive of a person you are. You are not a good person.

The fact that you would leave someone because they gained a few pounds or have social anxiety? I feel so bad for those people and I feel even worse for your family (and you). I could have shown you all that was good in the world but then I realized you are just pure evil.

Think about it. Who would want to be with you? Trust you?

Let alone call you a 'friend' or 'family'?
>>
And you are not qualified to be anyone's lover because you don't know what true love is.
>>
>>38084583
Okay but first listen to my soliloquy:
>Oh woe is me! How could expect anyone to wish to be my friend, let alone more? I reveal my true colors and how shallow, untrustworthy, and unsupportive of a person I truly am. I am not a good person!
>>
>>38084583

Well la de da, look at miss privileged princess.
>>
File: 1498693811311.jpg (68KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1498693811311.jpg
68KB, 700x525px
>>38084583
fatty btfo. time to find someone with a fat fetish
>>
>>38084932
literally what?

>>38085384
actually i'm perfectly in shape. i'm just not a shit person :)

here's your yous, now fuck off orc trolls <3
>>
>>38085462

Sure go on. As you like.
>>
>>38084932
it's just funny when an autist tells me he left his gf because she gained a few pounds. like why are you talking to me? you think any girl would want to be your gf? you deserve someone who'll leave you for balding or because you suddenly lost your job.

bad people are perfect for each other hehe

as long as i don't have to witness that degeneracy, i'm good <3

(i could go on but he's not worth it - was never in the first place lmfao, and i have to go be with actual fucking amazing people!!!! :D)
>>
>the irony of an autist telling you he hates ppl with social anxiety, yet he would most likely have social anxiety around you and your friends
>and he's a total sperg

hmm
>>
>>38085384
Christ. She was a 10/10 before becoming a druggie.
>>
>look at how much of a better person than you I am
>I am such a good person
>I met one autistic normie who left his gf so I know what all of you are like

Right...
>>
>>38085513

Well that wasn't me because

>having a gf to leave in the first place

Teh l0l.

But honestly I'd leave if I wanted to.
>>
>>38085582
he's not a normie, and stop replying to this thread. he's a troglodyte wannabe autist tryhard sperg with no redeeming qualities. i would go on about his true nature but not trying to waste my saturday and this thread was a final vent at how fucking stupid people can be, lmao.

stop bumping the thread and go be your own level elsewhere :) thought it was fitting to leave this topic in a place like this. anyway, this site is degenerate

don't you have algorithms to monitor? hehe

*leaves b4 people this doesn't apply to come in and try to stir a deadleft discussion*
>>
>>38084583
Sticks and stones OP. You people are a dime a dozen.

>He thinks I value his small opinion
>>
>>38085794
How does it feel to be under Chad's foot?
>>
>>38085830
Have fun with the rat race OP. Whatever stimulates your reptilian hindbrain. Always a competition, one upper s. Those people grow tiresome and fast.
>>
>>38086053
i think you're in the wrong thread, cucko
>>
>>38086053
Whatever helps you sleep at night, lil one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.