[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you have a gf yet? I know you want one. Getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 17094967717_5175df22d5_k.jpg (812KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
17094967717_5175df22d5_k.jpg
812KB, 2048x1360px
Why don't you have a gf yet? I know you want one. Getting a gf is easy if you follow my simple advice:

step 1: stop thinking of women as objects. they're people just like guys. treat them like a human and they'll respond to you.

step 2: stop putting on a front. nothing turns off a girl more than a poser, just be yourself and then she'll dig you.

step 3: keep trying. you're not going to get anywhere sitting at your computer. go outside, a college campus, a supermarket, the library, a playpark.. and just talk to any girl you can find.

step 4: seal the deal. as soon as you've made eye contact with a girl go in for the kill: Tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the world and you love her. she'll be yours in under a second.

It's really that simple, robots. I believe in you. Just get the confidence and do it! You'll have a phone full of girls numbers just like me in no time.

Peace. Gaz "the man".
>>
File: calories.jpg (37KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
calories.jpg
37KB, 457x396px
>Tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the world and you love her

don't do this shit, bitches love games according to my observations
>>
>>38082459
this. That's all they do, they play stupid mindgames to test you, and the tests are only to see if you're chad. Otherwise, if you fail those tests you don't have a chance
>>
>>38082428
I don't want a gf as much as I want multiple whores to alternate throughout the week.
>>
>women arnt objects
I stopped listening right about here salty femanon confirmed
>>
>>38082428
Low tier bait to be completely honest with you.
>>
>>38082428
>you've made eye contact with a girl
Hahahaha
I was mentally composing a reply to you as I read your post, which wasn't entirely garbage until I got to this line.

Eye contact.
LOL.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>38082428
good advice, but i read better. will provide screenshots if there shows enough interest
>>
>>38082428
Eh, I broke up with my gf a few days ago making a bullshit excuse.
The relationship was horrible and I got bored of it.
Basically a practice gf but it was boring.
Why do you guys want gfs so badly?
>>
>>38083332
Oh, that's an easy question, you see many humans have sex drives, which make them want to have sex.
Some humans are socially competent and can get sex at least ever now and then. Sometimes in the form of one night stands, sometimes inside relationships.

Socially incompetent humans also want sex, but it's a massive difficulty to do so, so the imagine that if they were in a relationship they could have sex fair and regularly with less hassle.

Of course the would also get companionship and other fringe benefits.
>>
>>38082428
4 is complete trash and will automatically make you a creep.
>>
If women aren't objects what are they? Are they not real?
>>
>>38082428
>just talk to any girl
B-but what should I say?

>it doesn't matter, say anything!
I don't know what to say...

>anything, just talk.
But I don't know what to say...

Repeat many more times.

>look it doesn't matter what you say, it's 80% body language...
OK so I could say "Hi, my car's yellow, what color is your car"
>What? No don't be stupid, just talk to her. Everyone knows how to talk to people stop being stupid.
>>
>>38083669
Women are people just talk to them like they are people... people you want to fuck.
Because if you just talk to them like people you don't want to fuck them you will make lots of friends who think you don't want to fuck them, and then they'll get upset when they realize you want to fuck them.
>>
>>38083610
Explains it desu
Never saw an interest in hook ups/casual sex plus I have a low libido.
>>
What if I am a woman???
>>
>>38083989
True dat, give this man an alcoholic beverage of his choice.
I have this exact problem. My brain treats every human being as a human being, regardless of its biological gender. As a result of that, I can't "flirt".
The fact that I speak only when I feel the need to exchange meaningful information doesn't help.
At least I don't spill spaghetti when I talk with girls. And I'm not asexual, I do actually want sum fuk.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.