[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes I judge a woman's worth based on her looks. I admit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: pepe8.jpg (51KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
51KB, 429x429px
Yes I judge a woman's worth based on her looks. I admit it. Why can't girls admit they do the same thing with men?
>>
>>38082136
Because they aren't disgusting lonely pigs.
>>
>>38082136
>Why can't girls admit they do the same thing with men?

We do, but it's different with us. Why can't men understand this?
>>
>>38082271

>i like him for his personality honestly!!!! he's so confident!!!!

Why do they keep memeing this? You honestly think if he was the same person but looked like Eggman you would love him?
>>
>>38082136
They don't because they're not shallow fucks.

You'd break up with a girl over 5 lbs. You deserve someone who'd dump you for balding.
>>
>>38083804
>they're not shallow fucks.
>having ridiculous standards
>not shallow
>>
They do the same thing do, so you shouldn't be surpised you don't fit the bill
>>
>>38082136
it's called being polite, dipshit. also you don't represent every man
>>
>>38082136

the truth is looks are all that mattr to anyone. consciously. subconsciously. only a few people have the guts to admit though
>>
>>38083830

Yeah but at least I admit it.
>>
>>38084738
This.

We're supposed to have the ability to think objectively and logically and not let feelings get in the way. But it's all an illusion. You know if you're attracted to a person within less than a second of seeing them. It happens so fast, on a subconscious level. But women don't realize this and think they have control over their feelings and that if they like someone it MUST be because of some other factors because they think they're "good people" and aren't controlled by thier subconscious
>>
IMO women judge you based on the value other people give to you, specially other women.
looks factor in as well.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.