[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to dad >he says he's thinking of doing equity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 15

File: moe.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
>talking to dad
>he says he's thinking of doing equity release on the house (the bank give him about 70% of the value of the house, but when he dies the bank keeps the house)
>"but dad... where will i live when you die? i don't earn enough money to live alone"
>"anon, don't worry. within ten years you'll be married, have your own house, and have kids"
>"but dad... fuck all has changed in the last 10 years. When I was 14 I stayed in my room all day and played video games. I'm now 24 and I stay in my room all day playing video games. I have gone through my teens, late-teens, young adulthood, and adulthood, and nothing has changed. My days are literally spent doing the same thing now as they were a decade ago. If nothing has changed in that time, what makes you think it will change now?"
>"it will, anon"
>"no, dad, it won't. I've been a loser for all of my life, and chances are high that I will be a loser until I die. do the equity release on the house if you want, but don't tell me that I'll be all right"
>>
>>38082032
you should seriously fucking kill yourself
>>
>>38082032
>expecting to be able to pay for a house when you're 24
>waiting at your dad's heels hoping he leaves you his house, whining like a dog for treats
>>
>>38082051
I'm pretty sure I will. I have everything planned already. Even got the suicide-note ready. I'm not unhappy enough yet, but I'm sure I will be soon.
>>
>>38082032
Why would he do that? What does he need the money for? Just sell the house and move somewhere cheaper
>>
>>38082066
Niggers in africa got their parents killed and raped then they be child soldier at 5.

They start killing ppl by the age of 12.

You: "uahuahuahba im a pussy buabua i cant find a job ahugubu"

fucking bitch do yourself a favor and press the triger.
>>
>>38082066
>UR JUST BEING SELFISH YOUR DAD DOESNT OWE YOU NUFFIN
Sure he owes me, fuckface. I helped build the house we live in. I paid off his car when he couldn't. I gave him a shitload of money a few years ago to cover my rent here. Why did I do that? Because he told me "anon this is all one pot. we need to help each other. my money is your money, and your money is my money. we're in it together".

>>38082076
>Why would he do that? What does he need the money for?
He's really bad with money. He wants to buy sports cars and shit.
>>
>>38082032
He's telling you that you better fucking change or you're homeless, can't you catch the not very subtle hint?
>>
You are right OP, but these dumb ass normies on here won't admit it. If you own assets then you owe it to your children to leave it to them as inheritance, especially if they don't have the means to survive on their own. It's been this way for thousands of years. Your father sounds like a typical Boomer, just take and consume in times of unprecedented economic prosperity and then leave nothing when things go to shit thanks to him and his kind.
>>
>>38082147
>stay in my room all day playing video games
>I help pay the bills
So, which one is it really?
>>
>>38082147
Good luck dude you'll need it with your dad
>>
>>38082066

You're missing the point, fucking normie.
>>
>Boomers buy all the property when it's cheap
>Give it to the banks instead of their kids
Kids are so lazy now.
>>
>>38082191
When I say "all day" i mean with my free time.
>>
>>38082203
>you hit the nail on the head but stop making me sound as bad as I really am
fixed that for you, limpdick
>>
>>38082174
>if they don't have the means to acquire it on their own
Case in point. OP is bottom tier human and needs handouts. I can't wait for you faggots to get BTFO when reality back slaps the shit out of you.

His father doesn't sound like a boomer. His father sounds like the child of one. They know nothing but irresponsibility and raw consumption.

OP needs to kill himself for being a weak, limp wristed, faggot that contributes nothing to this world other than shitposting online.
>>
>>38082233
There's no incentive to do much else anymore.
I get a lot of shit too for similar reasons. I live alone and spend my free time caring for my snakes rather than wasting my time with a fucked society.
>>
File: 1498258639833.png (80KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1498258639833.png
80KB, 184x184px
>>38082253
oh? i suppose you contribute to the world than staying online than shitposting
>>
>>38082281
>I live alone and spend my free time caring for my snakes rather than wasting my time with a fucked society.
>but I also get defensive at the idea of my parents not giving me their house when they fucking die
>>
>>38082288
More than his dad did by buying up cheap property then giving it to the banks.
>>
>>38082253
>>38082233
>>38082051
love the holier than thou motherfucker calling OP a loser while forgetting he's spending his free time on r9k. If you're here, chances are you're a loser, myself included.
>>
>>38082344
then provide examples.
enlighten me
>>
>>38082337
It's like one generations behavior has caused irreparable damage to society and continues to suck the blood from it and that he's a perfect example of it.
>>
>>38082356
>being on r9k automatically means you're equally bad as everyone else on r9k
do you even have a point you want to make or are you just typing whatever diarrhea brain noise you can come up with, even when you know it makes zero sense and contributes nothing to the conversation?
>>
>>38082380
He hasn't done anything. Doing nothing is better than doing something bad. By virtue of causing no harm OP is better than his dad.
>>
>>38082288
Actually, yes. Yes, I do.

Unfortunately for many of you simpletons, there are people on here that can and do juggle a productive life with an added layer of pleasure / downtime. We are called functioning adults.

OP explicitly said nothing will change for him. He is pathetic for crying like a baby bitch because he can't get his dad's house. He doesn't even realize he more than likely cannot afford the property tax.
>>
>>38082406
Property tax is a lot less than rent.
>>
>>38082356
Because everyone that comes here is pathetic because you are. Nice.
>>
>>38082253
>His father doesn't sound like a boomer
>wants to give his house to the bank and send his son to live on the street so he can buy sports cars
Yeah totally not a boomer mentality. Bottom tier human or not, he is a part of the family and the family has a duty to ensure that he can survive for himself in this world. To not support a member of your family who doesn't have the means to support himself is the most degenerate thing you can do. The family is one unit. When you are old and without work, do you want your children to kick you out because you aren't pulling your weight? Dumb normie.
>>
>>38082436
Which he is going to pay with what job? Vidya isn't going to pay him for playing.
>>
>>38082406
>He is pathetic for crying like a baby bitch because he can't get his dad's house
My dad got 180 grand from his parents when they died. How is it unfair to expect that I'll get the same? My best friend's grandfather died a few weeks back, and he got 75 grand from that.

What is so pathetic about expecting money to be given to me, when it is given to everyone else?
>>
>>38082399
Love this mental gymnastics basement dwellers use to think they're better than the people that clothe, shelter, and feed them. Fucking lol
>>
>>38082469
He said he has a job already.
Everyone has a hobby. There's more to life than slaving away for nothing.
>>
>>38082390
>>38082406

>functioning adult
>robot

pick one.

>>38082442
right, because everyone comes here because they're winners in life, right?

I think both of you are lost, GTFO normie.
>>
>>38082481
I live alone and on my own dime though.
>>
>>38082476
>What is so pathetic about expecting money to be given to me, when it is given to everyone else?
Lots of people don't have this first-world privilege... Open your eyes. Kids in africa can't even eat and you are expecting 1000's of $$$???.... Shake my head....
>>
>>38082406
you didn't answer my question, anon-chan. quit rambling and just tell me what your "productive lifestyle" is.
>>
>>38082466
I will personally have enough money to have myself put in proper care. I don't care about family because the family unit you are considering doesn't exist anymore due to faggots like yourself amd OP spoiling the gene pool. Stop acting like you don't know this.

He needs to get a job and git gud.
>>
File: brad pitt laughing.jpg (123KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
brad pitt laughing.jpg
123KB, 419x480px
>ITT people chastise OP because he expected to get his dad's money when he dies
>the same people would call OP a heartless bastard if his dad became ill and OP refused to help his dad
>>
>>38082492
I pick both bitch. Deal with it, and suck my cock if you don't like it.
>>
>>38082147
> living in your parent's house
> rent
Not even Jews and Ukrainians would think about it. Is it really a thing in America.
>>
>>38082476
you're a spoiled fucking bitch go make your own money sheltered useless scum
>>
>>38082066
>implying it's not your responsibility to pass on everything you've gained to your children when you die
>>
>>38082526
Only when your parents are spoiled boomers.
>>
>>38082476
sounds like commie talk to me
>>
take control of your own life

you can't expect to have your hand held the entire way to the grave

sorry dude
>>
>>38082032
Classic example of the just-world of fallacy at work. He doesn't want to believe anything bad will happen to you because then he'd feel guilty. Thu, he decides that the world is a fair place, and everything will work out for it. If it doesn't, it was the world's fault. The human mind is crazy to me
>>
>>38082508
>I don't care about family because the family unit you are considering doesn't exist anymore due to faggots like yourself amd OP spoiling the gene pool
Except it clearly does in OP's case, since he gave his father money to pay off his car and pay his rent. Dumb normie.
>>
>>38082500
>pity olympics
Lots of people don't have this third-world privilege... Open your eyes. Unborn babies in abortion clinics can't even be born and niggers in Africa are expecting 1000s of calories of food?... Shake my head...
>>
>>38082476
because you are categorically, absolutely pathetic if you expect the world to be fair
>>
>>38082533
Lol says who? You sound like a petulant spoiled brat.
>>
It's an example of the cascading effect that happens when adversity leads to adversity.

Suppose OP had a great career and was financially stable. He could re-assure Dad of being ok in retirement since his son is there to back him up. So why not keep the house and enjoy having the grandkids over to play?

But OP can't do that. So if Dad wants to enjoy retirement, he needs an income stream.
>>
>>38082121
Comparing nigger lives to human lives is like comparing ants to birds
>>
could be worse. My parents disinherited me and wrote me out of the will, off of their life insurance policies, everything. I haven't even celebrated my birthday or any holiday in the last 10 years. I miss Christmas the most to be honest
>>
File: (151).jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
(151).jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>38082528
>you're a spoiled bitch if you expect to be treated like everyone else
>>
>>38082523
something is off if you pick 4chan to spend ur free time in a busy life anon-chan. you want to break an already broken society? this isn't the place
>>
>>38082590
OP's dad inherited 180,000 dollars when his dad died.

>>38082600
>So if Dad wants to enjoy retirement, he needs an income stream.
That's why they vote to parasitize the younger generation with pensions and free everything.
>>
>American normies in here agree with OP's father
Americans are such fucking degenerates, holy shit.
>>
>>38082584
So I got fucked over by my dad, even though he owes me money... and you're calling me pathetic because I expected him to honor what he's said?

Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm pathetic for trusting my dad.
>>
>>38082614
welcome to real life retard, better get use to it
>>
>>38082634
>impuraingu
>>
File: (you).jpg (4KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
4KB, 200x192px
>>38082506
>productive lifestyle
I work roughly 12 hours a day doing shit I enjoy. I own three businesses and a nonprofit; I'm actually about to fire up another NPO for STEM. I am an active participant in my community and donate money to the Green Beret foundation, a State Police museum, and various homeless shelters.

A typical day consists of me waking up at 5 AM, hitting the gym, coming home, taking a shower, and beginning my work day (sometimes, I'll go to the gym after work as well). I usually end up hitting the sack around 11:30 PM. On my downtime, I will engage in playing vidya, shitposting, or tending to my garden.

I don't know what more you want, but I've started with nothing. Nobody gave me shit. OP is literally just waiting for his dad to give him a handout. He's a faggot that needs to follow through with his plan to end it.
>>
>>38082622
>>38082622
Here's what you babbies don't understand. I can be a 40 year old virgin who hasn't had a friend since middle school, who only communicates socially via internet, and also be a responsible adult with a job. And yet you insist I must not be a robot if that's the case, lmao. I don't have to bend over backwards for you infants if you don't want to consider me a robot and I don't give a shit if you think I'm "breaking your society" lol. Go shove christmas ornaments up your asshole until you hemorrhage glitter.
>>
>>38082658
Ah uh uh anon, gonna stop you there, he doesn't ow you shit. Unfortunate but true. Argue all you want, but you're wrong.

You're a bottom-feeder. Do things for yourself. I say this with sincerity because otherwise with this kind of thinking you're probably going to be homeless eventually. And at that point it doesn't really matter where you disagree with me.
>>
>>38082709
>own 3 fucking businesses
>robot
fucking pick one or head back to twitter you normie
>>
>>38082691
I've read enough about hikikomoris to know that in spite of degenerate American occupation and influence, Jap families would still never be this degenerate
>>
>>38082709
If you get in a car accident and become a cripple, do you expect your family to support you? Or would they just send you out on the street to die?
>>
>>38082789
I don't expect them to help me. I do not associate with my family nor do I want one. If I die, I die. If I get injured, I will have enough money to cover it. If I become mentally deficient, I will still have enough money to cover it.

I just refuse to believe that someone should be accepting handouts from their parent. Make your own way in life.
>>
>>38082526
they do it in England too. is it not a thing in Europe?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-184925.png (141KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-184925.png
141KB, 480x800px
>>38082713
who said you needed a job to be revoked of your title as "robot?" if it's some big shit like owning businesses then why do you come hang with a bunch of degenerates? to laugh at us and rub your social status in our faces? actually fucking an hero already
>>
>>38082847
In the shithole South maybe
>>
>>38082731
>You're a bottom-feeder.
What do you mean I'm a bottom-feeder? I pay him money to live here. I have put thousands of hours into making the house worth what it is. I even paid off his car ffs.

How am I a bottom-feeder? I put all of this time, money, and effort into someone who is now fucking me over. I have paid my way for everything since I was 18.

Maybe if I didn't spend my time helping my dad, maybe I'd have a better job.
>>
File: 1493688282319.jpg (47KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1493688282319.jpg
47KB, 625x626px
>>38082709
all this, and this is how you spend your spare time? fucking hell, you could tone it down a little to make it believable fag.
>>
File: hZRMXmN.png (167KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
hZRMXmN.png
167KB, 636x426px
OP's dad is actually a genius. Instead of merely wishing his son would change and getting ignored he presented OP with an ultimatum - OP now KNOWS he will lose the roof under his head and he MUST change or the future will be grim - this triggers a completely different set of gears in a human mind.

If OP cannot get his shit together under such circumstances and kills himself then he had no hope to begin with - no value would be lost.
>>
>>38082032
Dumb whiny faggot crying for daddy to hand him a house. Hopefully you die by 34, cause clearly you have zero ambition
>>
>>38082881
Lmao, you getting "fucked over" is daddy not handing you a free house ten years from now? Get fucked kiddo
>>
>>38082051
>>38082066
>>38082162
Normalfaggots need to get off this board. His dad should set up a fucking arranged marriage and a job for him if he's doing something that will make his son homeless within a decade if not
>>
>>38082975
Seeing as he's wasted 6 years keeping that household afloat after being told it was also his house, he is getting fucked over.
>>
File: 1447807710503.jpg (17KB, 430x337px) Image search: [Google]
1447807710503.jpg
17KB, 430x337px
>>38082881
If you've been helping your dad this long and you have nothing to show for it, you're an absolute retard. This is why you are a bottom-feeder. He duped you and you're still paying for his shit. Top tier retarded.

>>38082926
I know, right? It's totally impossible to surf the web and have another tab open responding to retards that can't wrap their head around the fact that someone on the other end of their screen is legitimately successful. Weird.
>>
>>38082032
this is the fate of all NEETS. Cherish the good times you had mooching off your parents labor and then buy some helium already.
>>
>>38082406
You know I can kill you, right friend?
>>
>>38082934
this. OPs dad knows whats he doing. OP BTFO
>>
>>38083004
I don't think his dad is capable of thinking of much other than how to take as much as possible for himself.
>>
>>38082934
If OP has at least room temperature level of IQ combined with a desire to continue his lifestyle, he'll apply for NEETbux, stalk food not bombs and similar events, do freeganism, eat food churches give away for homeless and find plenty of other free shit. First world has every opportunity to live without spending a dime that you earned by yourself.
>>
File: hahahahahawheeze.jpg (23KB, 466x371px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahawheeze.jpg
23KB, 466x371px
>>38083001
You can't and you won't. It's fun to pretend online. Anyway, I have shit I gotta do.

Just a general reminder that you're here forever. Have fun with that.
>>
>>38082600
>So if Dad wants to enjoy retirement, he needs an income stream.
I hear Detroit is doing well what with all that unskilled factory job.
>>
>>38082975
We moved to this house when I was 17. It was borderline worthless. It's run-down and falling apart. I gave him so much of my time as free-labor to help do it up. On-top of that I also paid him rent to live here. I helped him because I knew he would help me. "Gee my dad will give me the house when he dies. That's so nice of him. Maybe I'll help him, now".

Really, I should deconstruct everything I have built. I put 50% of the effort and time into painting the outside of the house. So really I should unpaint it. That garage we built? I should demolish half of it.

If he releases the equity on the house, he'll be getting money from my hard work.
>>
>>38083030
Detroit did great with that until the government fucked it up.
>>
>>38082999
>Cherish the good times you had mooching off your parents labor
What the fuck are you on about, you idiot? Who said I was mooching?
>>
>>38083038
Wow poor baby painted some walls and wants hundreds of thousands of dollars for it in the form of a free house.
>>
>>38082983
wow, either you're one dedicated shitposter, or you just aren't getting it.

>legitimately successful.
>spend spare time on r9k

It's a paradox, and exposes the fact that:
a. you're a normie playing games, but a failed normie, because successful normies have girlfriends, friends, social lives.
b. a dumbassed shitposter

either way, you're pathetic. yeah, that's the pot calling the kettle black, but at least I don't pretend to be what I'm not.
>>
>>38083072
OP's dad was given more for less by his father
>>
>>38083079
And if I have all of the things you listed dumb nigger? Am I r9k Messiah?
>>
>>38083094
That doesn't matter. Life isn't magical and fair. Things are a case by case basis.

And who's to say when OPs dad actually dies this whiny kid won't get money too? He probably will. He's just buttmad he's not being handed a free house.
>>
>>38083115
If he can't afford to pay bills and has to constantly take money from OP and has to sell his house to get by what makes you think he has anything else?
The guy is just a spoiled, selfish boomer.
>>
>>38083072
I put over a thousand hours of work into the house. The house is worth double what we paid for it, now. He also owes me about 20 grand.

>>38083115
>And who's to say when OPs dad actually dies this whiny kid won't get money too? He probably will
I won't get money. He's planning on buying cars with that money. Cars that will be worth basically nothing. And guess who's gonna have to foot the bill for his funeral? Me.
>>
>>38083024
I got nothing to lose and been to jail before.
I dont pretend online.
Ass.
>>
>>38083152

> dad owes me because I sometimes lift my ass around the house

You deserve everything (not) coming your away. How about get a job faggot? I've been living on my own since I was 17 and am still grateful for everything my parents did for me till then
>>
>>38083152
>And guess who's gonna have to foot the bill for his funeral? Me.
Just don't
If he actually does what he's planning to you could take him to court for your 20k and just get an apartment.
>>
>>38083166
how are you gonna kill an anonymous 4chan poster
that's toughguy lying/bragging if there ever was any
>>
>>38083045
Government fucks everything up.
But black single mothers voted for it.
>>
youre going to just stay in your parents house until they die?

youre gonna be like 60 and theyll be 90 or something
>>
>>38083175
OP also pays rent.
A renter is never required to do work on the house. All financial burdens and work required to maintain the property are the landlords responsibility.

>>38083188
Black single mothers didnt sign nafta
>>
>>38083079
I have a girlfriend and I'm successful. Who gives a shit? Stay mad loser.
>>
>>38083175
>How about get a job faggot?
I have a job. How do you think my dad owes me 20 grand unless I had a job to get 20 grand so that I could give him 20 grand? Durr

>I've been living on my own since I was 17
Good for you.
>>
>>38083182
>that's toughguy lying/bragging
We used to have meet up where we would fight.
Honestly im in canada so killing something is a pass a time.
YOU are still a faggot though.
A lowly no collar poor pauper can and will kill you for 10 bucks and some shoes.
Crack fucking helluva drunk.
>>
>>38083175
> they've created a talking toy only so they can kick it out some years later
> still grateful for this pure selfishness
>>
>>38083189
What else was I gonna do? I can't afford a house on my own. I'd be too lonely living alone, anyway.

My parents want me living here, anyway. They've told me they don't want me to move out so that I can continue to give them free labor.
>>
>>38083024
>Anyway, I have shit I gotta do.

That's a sad cop-out, dude.

>Just a general reminder that you're here forever. Have fun with that.

And of course, you're unable to understand that some people can be (and are) happy living like this. I wouldn't spend my life here if I didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>38083217

You've got a job that pays sufficiently, but you don't want to move out?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>>38083226
>Canada
stopped reading there, you are as soft as they come, marshmallow faggot
>>
>>38083203
>Black single mothers didnt sign nafta
No but they vote for democrats and democrats love to hand out free shit.
And immigrants will do it cheap.
>>
>>38083233

I didn't get kicked out you moron, I moved away for university and learned to manage my own life as a grown up. Stay pathetic
>>
>>38083257
Oh no some faggot that sucks cock sucks cock.
Canada is not all city and theater.
Plenty of natives and frenchies stab eachother over tims and crank.
Fucking gas station got robbed a week ago.
Oh and I used to live in mass worc.
Also living in canada thanks to my free house.
>>
>>38083277
>it defends its captors as they get ready to take another shit in its mouth
>thank you master
>>
>>38083257
>You've got a job that pays sufficiently
It's minimum wage

>but you don't want to move out?
Well, I want to move out now. But I can't. Where I live you can't get a house unless you have a good job, or you're buying it with someone else.
>>
>>38083310
Fuck sake in MASS is was hard enough finding a one bedroom that wasnt fucking over 600 a month utilities no included.
Dont get me fucking started on insurance and income tax.
FUcking 98 dollars a fucking day outta my checks.
>>
>>38083310
I suggest telling your dad you either want your money now, or taking him to court.
Start saving up and give him nothing. Move out, then demand what is yours.
>>
>>38083289

> thinks people stabbing each other is something unusual and impressive

It's everyday life faggot, none of that shit is hardcore.
>>
>>38083368
>>38083344
How about that thug life, my fellow hood niggers.
>>
>>38082709
Unless you won the genetic lottery that lets you sleep for only 6 hours, you should be sleeping about 7-8.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>tfw my parents are both published research Scientists in the fields of Climate Science and Oceanography
>I am a retard brainlet, even in school, I failed Geography and Physics
>tfw I am 27 years old and live at home
>have been working in a old persons home for 8 years have to wipe those stinky old ass all the time
>tfw the old people at the old persons home all deny climate change
>they say things like 'is earth is getting warmer then why did betty die of pneumonia' and other stuff
>one of the old guys really fucking hates me because he found out my parents study climate change
>keeps threatning to come to my house with a shotgun and 'change the climate of my dads brain'
>the nursing staff don't believe me when I tell them because he always flirts with them and they must want his old man dick because they are all fat roasties in their 50's
>parents pretend to be proud of me but can tell they hate me
>try to read their papers and understanding them but they are too hard for me
>tfw will probably kill myself soon
>>
>>38083860
Sounds like they didn't have enough time to raise you properly.
>>
>>38083368
>It's everyday life faggot, none of that shit is hardcore.
Niggers.
No im being ironic and dont really care.
I have nothing else to say to you.
Its nice to know you are such a nigger stabbings and meth smoking is normal.

>>38083384
This anon made me laugh.
>>
>>38083897
no they made sure specifically to give me full attention, help with homework etc
>>
File: intermediate_black_hole.jpg (320KB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
intermediate_black_hole.jpg
320KB, 4000x2250px
>>38082162
this.

also, he's the actual house owner.
you're doomed.
also, all of your vidya will get obsoleted in 6-12 months.
>>
>Dad doesn't get the equity
>Passes on
>You lose the house to the fucking bank anyways because you cant coverage the mortgage and property tax costs
What the fuck did you think would happen?
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.