[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >Anon's still a racist, sexist, xenophobic,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5223.jpg (158KB, 742x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5223.jpg
158KB, 742x925px
>2017
>Anon's still a racist, sexist, xenophobic, transphobe
What gives?
>>
>>38081706

> What gives?
Niggers
>>
>>38081706
Sexist to some extent yes
No to the others
Go to /pol/
>>
>>38081706
progressives are some of the most racist/sexist people out there
>>
File: IMG_1033.jpg (127KB, 847x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
127KB, 847x1300px
Our culture is unable to deal with the problems of immigration or the breakdown of traditional families in a grown up and rational way.

In response to everything and everyone being called racist a lot of people have taken to becoming actual racists and sexists as a way of fighting back. A cunt who thinks basic immigration controls are racist is fun to troll with Nazi imagery.

I don't approve of genuine racism and most self described Nazis are thick as shit. Nevertheless I'm at least glad they're pulling the Overton window back to the right a little bit.
>>
>>38081706
>2017
>niggers still only capable of building mud huts
Gee OP, I can't figure it out either
>>
>>38081805
>In response to everything and everyone being called racist a lot of people have taken to becoming actual racists and sexists as a way of fighting back
It might be what made people more open to it, but we're racist simply because it turns out race is real and equality is a lie.
>>
No, that's stupid.

Meeemalabeenmuted
>>
>>38081849
>race is real
To a certain extent. There are mean differences in some metrics between the races such as IQ; however the overlap is actually enormous and the causes of the IQ difference are partly genetic but also partly environmental; tonnes of smart black people and retarded white people even if the average for whites is higher.

I see no reason to treat a white retard better than a smart black man.

Even if every black were less intelligent than every white (which is obviously not the case), that would still not be a legitimate reason to hate or hurt black people.
>>
>>38081706
> racist
I am not.

> sexist
I am not.

> xenophobic
Unless outsiders do not want to accept culture and customs of the place they came into, I am not.

> transphobic
Hell yes. Trans people are either misguided, mentally ill, attention whores or predators. Only the first group deserves sympathy.
>>
File: 1498763451223.png (467KB, 718x666px) Image search: [Google]
1498763451223.png
467KB, 718x666px
>>38081706
but im not you cis-enabler
>>
>>38081922
BASED CIVIC FAGGOT
>>
>>38081706
once you see your own community becoming replaced from outsiders that fail to integrate and respect local customs, being scorn at in town because youre a white brit and then youll realise why some people become xenophobic and racist and not just because
>Muh 2017 current year
>>
>>38081922
>> transphobic
>Hell yes. Trans people are either misguided, mentally ill, attention whores or predators. Only the first group deserves sympathy.
Disgusting cos scum. I wanna put your beta male kids on HRT at the age of 11
>>
>>38081706
Yep and very glad of it.
>>
>>38082062
Who would you get angry at if there weren't any immigrants?
Why do you love your culture of free sex so much?
>>
>>38082065
We know.orig
>>
>>38082065
> cos
> transfriend is so triggered xe can't even type properly
>>
>>38082100
i wouldnt be angry at all if there were no immigrants seeing the effect that mass immigration has had on my community
>>
>>38082065
Not home do all leftists believe in collective punishment?

I personally will be pissed if I have to go to jail for what my dad did, since we barely talk at all
>>
>>38082062
That's it. Japan has perfect immigration laws. Do you have useful and hard to achieve skills? Are you going to accept the native culture and respect the country's laws? If both are yes, welcome aboard. Otherwise fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>38082141
You'd still be a virgin and your waveslave job would still be replaced by robots.
The only thing wrong your life is that 5%~ of your country isn't white?
5 percent. Holy shit that's high isn't it?
>>
>>38082218
This five percent is concentrated in big cities.
>>
>>38082195
>accept the native culture and respect the country's laws?
So I should let my daughter's get drunk and fucked by chad so that they're useless for marriage?
>>
>>38082275
you rural hicks don't even see that 5% at all.
And surprisingly people in the big cities don't vote against immigrants.
I don't know what's going on but it seems you hate people for no reason.
>>
>>38082218
look up leicester you prick and youll see that native brits have become a minority
>>
>>38082332
Then bleach them into your population.
Shouldn't be hard considering how many there are of you.
>>
>>38082359
>breed with shitskins make more shitskins?
BASED idea
>>
>>38082308
Sounds like you love sand nigger cock
>>
>>38082359
you really dont get it.
>>
>>38082418
You've never seen a sandnigger in your life.
>>
>>38082519
>Work with sandniggers
U Don kno me
>>
File: IMG_1878.png (554KB, 488x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1878.png
554KB, 488x455px
>>38081706
>Racist
No
>Sexist
A little
>Xenophobe
No
>Transphobe
I will never find them not disgusting.
>>
It seems there is more race bait today than usial. Is /pol/ raiding or what?
>>
>>38083852
>It seems there is more race bait today than usial. Is /pol/ raiding or what?
They raid us every fucking day
What's new

I wish so much that any IP which posts on /pol/ is autobanned from the rest of the site

I don't care what your political opinions are, if you are stupid enough to feel the urge to argue about politics on /pol/ you need to be quarantined with your fellow retards
>>
>>38084002
Lets get back to some quality trap threads fellow fagbot
>>
File: 1481796371063.png (21KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1481796371063.png
21KB, 592x533px
>>38084051
>Lets get back to some quality trap threads fellow fagbot
hmm good idea :^)
I'll post one right now
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.