[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fyre Festival Disaster >Some rich prick millennials

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 49780384.cached.jpg (67KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
49780384.cached.jpg
67KB, 660x440px
The Fyre Festival Disaster

>Some rich prick millennials decide to go to a luxurious music festival on the Bahamas.
>Pay lots of money
>Fly there and find a horrendous experience even by non rich people standards. Pic related.

>$12,000 for this. Google for more hillarity.
>>
This was old news my friend. Did you think you would get you's for old news?
>>
File: memeCat.jpg (78KB, 742x740px) Image search: [Google]
memeCat.jpg
78KB, 742x740px
>>38081616
who goes to music festivals? normies?
>>
>>38081647
Thanks for trashing OP for me, saved me a few seconds. Have a (you).
>>
>>38081669
And a you to you also, peace be with you brother
>>
I googled it and it said $12k was for four tickets and first class flights
>>
>>38081648
I'm thinking about going to one tomorrow.
>>
>>38081616
This sure is some ground breaking news thanks OP
>>
>>38082094
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...TARDED.

Who goes to music festivals but normies?
>>
>>38081647

It's in the news again because one of the organizers got arrested yesterday (MacFarlane?).
>>
>>38082118
I'm just trying to make my day off from work count. It's either the festival or drinking a couple beers at some depressing pub with boring friends.
>>
>>38082204
You have friends?

I got nobody, so I can't even understand what that's like.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>38082214

Here is my violin that only plays sad songs
>>
>>38082318
Meh, I've lost my ability to care.
>>
>>38082214
The only chance to make friends easily is school, unless you went to a shit school. Otherwise it's hard, and you miss out on some basic social development.
>>
>>38082395
That might explain a whole hell of a lot.
>>
So, did they go home?
>>
>>38082214
I have a few but they're not always available, and they're not always fun. We're all in the 25+ group, always stressing over work and money and no gf etc. Life generally sucks when you're a responsible adult. I just thought that the festival could make me feel a bit younger again.
>>
File: 1470612967266.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1470612967266.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>38082429

Could cheer you up

Or you will see all the young happy couples with out a care in the world and feel a lot worse
>>
>>38082429
>responsible adult
>25+ age group
Oh well. Now I realize why social shit is bullshit as an adult. You realize most of the people your age are just stupid.
>>
>>38082408
Yeah, I was lucky enough to go to a robot friendly school throughout middle and high-school, so I was able to make some friends there that I can still play vidya with over skype. As a result, I'm at least capable of holding a conversation with people who I have at least some stuff in common with, though I'm still terrible at initiating conversations. I was lucky enough to have my friends approach me first, so it was much easier for me.
>>
>>38081647
McFarland was arrested for fraud
>>
>>38082482
Yeah I'll probably hate it and feel guilt for the ton of money I spent.

>>38082489
They're not stupid, they're boring. We're all boring. It seems that you lose the ability to have fun somewhere around 30 and the realisation fucks you up. It's what they call midlife crisis.
>>
>>38082849
I'm 29 and I still have fun. I'll do that even when I do hit the big 3-0. I don't have a family or any of the usual stresses.
>>
>>38082877
30 is a rough estimate, I had fun up until 32-33.
34 was the first time I felt my mojo slowly leaving me. Coincidentally it was the year my hair started going grey.
>>
bumping thread
originalo01oll1o text
>>
>>38082974
Yeah 33 is roughly about the time I started to hate being around college age people; valuing peace and quiet, stability and a good book over a party.

It happens
>>
>>38084205
Same but I'm not valuing peace and quiet yet, I want to go out and live goddammit but people my age prefer to stay at home ALONE! We don't even gather at someone's place to play vidya anymore, which is not my idea of a good time but it's something.
I just invited a friend to the festival I was talking about and he said he'll come only if the weather is not too hot, and he's 30! When did we all become such boring fucks?!
>>
>>38082482
Thank you for this beautiful .gif, anon. I will cherish and keep it.
>>38082501
My middle school was hell for robots, but in high school the outlook was way better. It was a stroke of incredible fortune that the autists of my school chose to unite as friends, actively seeking new robots to join their order. We all made one another look socially successful, and protected one another from harassment. Women, especially, treat you 100% differently if you are alone, so we were immune to that as well.

It all stops eventually, though, and you're alone and on /r9k/ again.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.