[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a fantasy about being on the run from the police/FBI?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 345354534.jpg (241KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
345354534.jpg
241KB, 1600x1066px
Does anyone have a fantasy about being on the run from the police/FBI?

I really wish I was a person who escaped from prison with a life sentence and had to go on the run and live under a false identity, living in cheap motels and always looking over my shoulder, my face all over the news and trying to disguise myself by growing a beard etc.

I feel like it would bring excitement to my life knowing that one wrong move could cause me to be arrested again.

I often have dreams of this fantasy and it sounds like a comfy lifestyle to be honest.
>>
>>38081505

Would be ok until you run out of money.
>>
File: 435345354.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
435345354.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>38081526
I would work manual labour jobs for some cash. I've watched lots of "I almost got away with it" TV show on YouTube and know all the mistakes that lead to being captured.
>>
I always liked you ever since I watched Quantico and the Blacklist.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 302x167px
>>38081505
>tfw you will never jump out of some bushes in a suit of iron and start taking pot shots at the strong arm of the law
>>
>>38081505
>a comfy lifestyle
>in which you can get arrested and put in jail any moment

no
>>
>>38081526
Or they put out a reward for your arrest and someone snitches because money means more to people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.