[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the only person standing in your way is you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 10

File: 1426750177895.gif (995KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
1426750177895.gif
995KB, 160x224px
the only person standing in your way is you
>>
Wow. Brave. Bold. Inspirational.
>>
>>38079147
Yeah and we're all horrible fucking people. Anything else you wanna say?
>>
File: tumblr_of5z7xo17q1vawff5o1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of5z7xo17q1vawff5o1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>went from an 8/10 to fat fetishists and 4/10 to everyone else to a 5/10 to everybody

What an accomplishment.
>>
>>38079168
*wolfs down a box a cookies and chugs 5 cans cherry coke within 3 minutes*
>>
>>38079182
losing weight isn't simply a matter of becoming more attractive. health concerns is one other reason for losing weight
>>
>>38079182
yeah because things like health and feeling good about yourself don't matter at all.
>>
>>38079182
>girl spends 2 years changing her life to lose weight
>tell her she went from an 8/10 to fat fetishists and 4/10 to everyone else to a 5/10 to everybody

fucking lol
>>
>>38079194
>>38079202
>>38079246
>roasties instantly come out of the woodwork to screech at the big bad male
lmaaaaoooo
just accept that nobody wants to look like the piggu in OP's picture. you can say it's about health but you don't really believe that.
>>
Losing weight is useless if you are also short and ugly.
>>
File: 1425350277971.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
1425350277971.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>38080000
Though people who look good have more opportunities in life than people who look like shit senpai
>>
>>38080037
Yeah but if you are short and ugly, then you're gonna look bad even if you are thin.

Easy as that.
>>
I'm not fat and not a bitch you stupid fuck
>>
>>38080058
>Might as well get fat if you're short and ugly
t. The clown from Spawn
>>
>>38080058
Except no one wants to look at an ugly fat sweaty cretin. At least the ugly person is tolerable.
Kek is this the same angry roastie from yesterday?
>>
>>38080074
It's the truth.

Also I don't get this reference. If you are short and ugly then being fit will only give you a minor advantage.
>>
I want to look unattractive. That way my biological dad won't call me my mom's name and try to fuck me.
>>
>>38080086
You might die a virgin but at least other men won't think you're disgusting.
>>
>>38080083
Who gives a shit about being tolerable. Who gives a shit what you want to look at.

If someone who is attractive loses weight, they look MUCH better. If someone who is ugly loses weight, they don't look that much better. What's the deal with that?
>>
>>38080097
FUCKING GREAT!

Do you have any actual points? Anything to really say? What you said so far was

>Yeah you'll still die alone, but we would really like it if you did this for our benefit
>What do you mean what's in it for you?! DON'T BE ENTITLED!
>>
>>38080127
Wait...are you one of those guys who worships holes? Are you saying that life isn't worth living well if you can't put your cock in a woman?

Wew, lad.
>>
>>38080108
>If someone who is ugly loses weight, they don't look that much better.
Except for they do and your logic is flawed.
And most people would agree and tell fat people "you'd look better if you lost some weight"
Abd have you heard of "health reasons" you irredeemable obese friend? Try not eating at Wendys every day and I'm sure someone will like you eventually.
>>
>>38080147
Experiencing intimacy without having to pay money like an actual human is important for me. And women discriminate against me for things out of my control. Like height or looks (face).
>>
>>38080160
The improvement is much smaller than if they weren't ugly. Sure they improve, but not enough as far as I am concerned.

Fuck you and your health reasons. I don't need to live until 80. Hell even 30 is too much for me.
>>
>>38080147
>what is biological function
>studies show that cancer rates and suicidal tendencies develop in animals that lose their chance or incentive for reproduction
You wouldn't know, you're a girl
>>
>>38079986
>hahaha, I called the roasties, I sure got 'em now!
is that your third or fourth pizza today anon?
>>
>>38080185
>Sure they improve, but not enough as far as I am concerned.
Its a good thing not every guy is looking for you as an indicator for successful self betterment. Or as a mate.
>implying anyone wants you
It's not because you're fat either.
>>
File: 1473509115050.png (238KB, 474x364px) Image search: [Google]
1473509115050.png
238KB, 474x364px
>>38080168
>>38080192
/r9k/ is full of hole worshippers. Holy SHIT you faggots need to get out more. Or stay inside more. Just do the opposite of whatever you're doing.
>>
>>38080228
Whatever you faggot.

>>38080220
So because I don't want to put in a lot of effort to get shitty results, while some naturally lucky people would get much better results for the same amount of effort makes me bad? I don't get it.
>>
>>38080228
Literally every man is a hole worshipper lol. This is why their are 9/10 chads with fat girls like you. This is why men shut the fuck up when their girl says something stupid or pisses them off. This is why theres still girls that stay at home and don't work, in the millennial gen. that have boyfriends.
And you will get btfo again and again and again with every dumb ass comment.
>>
>>38080127

you shouldn't give a fuck about what others think (to a degree)

but you should give a fuck about your own personal health and well being. if you live in a state of misery and sadness then lifting weights and getting in shape WILL help you but it's not a magic fix-all solution. you still have to work on things and maintain. there is no quick fix solutions in life when it comes to your health. self-improvement is hard but nothing in life worth having comes easy.

if you genuinely sincerely honestly DON'T care that you become short of breath when traveling short distances on foot, becoming sweaty from using minimal energy, having to wash and clean yourself extra between your swampy gross folds and pockets of obese flesh to avoid smelling like a pig's asshole, struggling to put your socks on, not being able to reach that spot on your back that itches because your arms are too fat, having to use way more toilet paper because you have more surface area to clean, and a myriad of other negative traits and consequences then fine. be fat.enjoy your diabetes and early grave. just do society a favor and try to eat yourself to death a bit faster so we don't have to deal with you anymore.
>>
>>38080300
That's not the problem.

The problem is that some people get dealt a bad hand and are expected to play well with it.
>>
>>38080265
Yes, because you like being fat, ugly and disgusting. At the very least if you lost weight you'd just be ugly
>>
>>38079147
she should've kept the glasses.
>>
>>38080297
lmao and this is the average mindset of a dude in the Western world. be a cuck so you can feel a warm hole.
>>
>>38080265
It shows how little care you have for yourself. Most people will go for an earner that has worked his way for self betterment, even if he's not a chad. And muscle development can save facial structure. I got fit and my jawline improved. Not ripped but I look better.
But you're a roastie, so you'll get some poor desperate loser eventually.
>>
>>38080347
Yeah that's fucking great. Not worth it.

>>38080383
>Most people will go for an earner that has worked his way for self betterment, even if he's not a chad.
[citation needed]
And I really want to see it. Otherwise you're pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>38080372
Nigga im just observing the people around me, thats been american culture for decades.
>>
>>38080406
Cover your ugly visage with makeup if you lose weight. Simple as that
>>
>>38080427
Nope. I want good genes. I didn't choose not to have them.
>>
>>38080406
>[citation needed]
Maybe go the fuck outside, go to a store, go to a park. Look whos holding hands. Look who has a family. Guys that were beta and alphas have their respective families.
I live in a tech capital and every girl is with some nu-male nerd, ugly or not.
>>
I already know that and that knowledge doesn't help me.
The fact that there isn't some outside factor actually makes my situation more hopeless since I can't just escape the problem or solve it.
>>
>>38080438
>I want good genes. I didn't choose not to have them.
Genes have almost nothing to do with weight.
Genes are also minimal on fucked appearance. Maybe you shouldn't have been a mouthbreather with a horrible diet as a child.
>>
>>38080265
>So because I don't want to put in a lot of effort to get shitty results, while some naturally lucky
HAHAHAHHA

ROASTIE DETECTED

You're fucking miserable, you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>38080438
You probably have some decent genes hidden underneath all that fat. Double-chin up anon!
>>
>>38080444
Oh boy, what a great proof.

So if you have two guys, one is ugly, short, poor but works hard and gets some money, gets fit.

Then you have Chad. Tall, attractive, born into a rich family.

But somehow the first guy is what women would choose? You have to be FUCKING DELUSIONAL!
>>
>>38080335
again don't give a fuck about what others think. what other people think about you is not the problem. when someone calls you fat, then are merely observing what they see. are they lying when they call you fatty mcfat fat? no, they are stating facts. they aren't the ones forcing you to eat 4,000 calories a day.

the reason you eat so much is because you get a dopamine rush when you stuff food in your mouth. it gives you pleasure. it's a drug. you are probably also addicted to sugar which is another drug. it feels good to feel good but they way you like to feel good has serious consequences if you don't take measures to stay in shape.

the problem is YOU. YOU and YOU alone are the problem. I have a small dick. other people have other shit they need to deal with. everyone has their own issues and baggage. some people get dealt better hands but what does that have to do with you? you are still here, you are still alive, and the things you do in life matter. quit being a fucking baby and do something about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Q7YRDL90E
>>
>>38080471
I'm not a roastie. I'm a guy.

>>38080472
Nope. I was at one point very think. Only to find out I'm actually ugly even when thin.

>>38080463
>Genes are also minimal on fucked appearance.
Yeah sure except nah. Chin, face width to height ratio, nose shape, cheekbones, eye color, symmetry. Want me to go on?
>>
>>38080509
> I was at one point very think. Only to find out I'm actually ugly even when thin.

So you chose to make yourself even more hideous. wew
>>
>>38080502
Yeah so what that they call me fat? I don't give a shit. I'm just saying why it doesn't matter than I am fat.

>dealt better hands but what does that have to do with you?
That it's unfair. People don't like to admit that. But it's simply the truth.

Quit being a fucking baby and do something about it? Careful what you wish for.
>>
>>38080485
>You have to be FUCKING DELUSIONAL!
What kind of failed logic is this lol. Im gonna go real slowly, try to keep up.
The Chad: he gets his share too! Yeah.
The fat kid who grew up to get a decent job.. listen now carefully.. he too.. will eventually get a girl! It takes time and perseverance, but he didn't decide to give up and get fatter. And some girl saw that, maybe a coworker. Realistically, you'd have to be retarded to not understand that self improvement makes an impression on people. Go outside and look at the people that have gfs/wives. They're not all Chad. I know its hard for you to believe, it so far from your realm of reality.
>>
>>38080094
>I want to look unattractive. That way my biological dad won't call me my mom's name and try to fuck me.
top kek
>>
>>38080517
Yeah I found out that the effort to stay thin isn't worth the outcome since I am also ugly and short.
>>
>>38080509
Most of those things you've listed are fucked up by poor nutrition and upbringing.
Your fatty fat lifestyle made you ugly.
>>
>>38079147
losing the weight doesnt make me taller and or handsome im still the same just smaller ugly and a manlet
>>
>>38080553
You should take the next step and legitimately kill yourself then my man
>>
>>38080547
>It takes time and perseverance
Does it take the same time and perseverance for Chad? No, it's easier for him thanks to him being born lucky. That's my entire point. It's not fair.
>>
>>38080553
Well not all ugly people are as socially inept as you, as poor as you, or just quite as ugly as you.
Deal with it and work for what you want or just kill yourself. You can only try to save yourself, or keep trying to convice others they're just as worse off as you.
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>38080603
>It's not
>Wheezes
>fair.

Stop fucking eating
>>
>>38080559
Really? You're really fucking wrong.

Unless you are severely malnourished there is no way not eating properly will change your facial bone structure. Retard.

Or are you really trying to say that everyone who gets the perfect nutrition while growing up will grow up to be a 6'3" Chad with perfect jaw and facial proportions? That genes are IN NO WAY AT ALL involved?
>>
>>38080622
You can insult me all you want, but my points still stand. Insults don't mean shit.

>>38080614
I don't see why I should have to work hard to compensate for things out of my control.
>>
>>38080534
>not fair

eat shit and die. who the fuck said life is fair? are you just trolling by being as obnoxious and dense as possible? anyone that thinks life is fair is a fucking retard. the tall man is not equal to the short man, the wise man is not equal to the fool.

>careful what you wish for

I don't wish for a fucking thing. I simply either procrastinate or harness my inner will and make things happen. I live in objective reality. you live in perpetual sedentary and obesity and find excuses for your shitty life. you have the power to change. I showed you the door. you're probably too fat to walk through it right now but that can always change.
>>
>>38080649
>out of my control.
Being fat isn't out of your control. It was because you couldn't control yourself.

>>38080635
Being fat stunts height, stresses your body, and that stress causes asymmetry
>>
>>38080037
I hate this meme that will never die, that people who are too unattractive to get a girlfriend never brush their teeth, shower, or wear terrible clothes, or are not fit.
it's funny, even without seeing someone, they STILL make broad untrue negative assumptions about that persons personality just because of the knowledge that they aren't attractive.
>>
>>38080649
>You can insult me all you want, but my points still stand. Insults don't mean shit.

Said the hamplanet as he takes another bite out of a stick of deep fried butter
>>
>>38080603
And some deer got killed by a truck crossing the road, while his brother lived. Life isn't fair. And most Chads work for their bodies, and some of those fucks were fat kids that thought they'd never get a girl. My friends stepdad is that guy, but his fat gave him an advantage when he started lifting.
Life isn't fair, but with that in mind, girls can see that you overcame something. And thats attractive.
But if youre so ugly it doesnt matter, blame your shitty parents for not thinking what genes they were bringing in. Don't act like and say to others theres no hope just because you're ugly and lazy.
You're not a man.
>>
>>38080665
>anyone that thinks life is fair is a fucking retard
I don't think it is. But I think that people are actually perpetuating the unfairness. They enforce the social hierarchy. I don't see why it shouldn't be. I don't see why it should be socially acceptable for short and ugly people to be treated any differently from attractive and tall people.

Oh boy, excuses. I love when people use that word while ignoring all the injustice.
>>
>>38080635
no amount of eating be it a lot or a little will change any of your bone structure you fucking idiot, that's only during the developmental stages of childhood

this shit ain't magic
>>
>>38080685
Except it's true senpai. If you don't care about how you look on the outside, you probably don't care about how you look on the inside.
>>
>>38080682
Yeah I mean height, looks, etc. Shit that really is out of my control.

>Being fat stunts height, stresses your body, and that stress causes asymmetry
So that's what you have to say? So there are no ugly people who weren't fat while growing up? Bad looks can in NO WAY be out of your control?

>>38080689
And once again.
>>
>>38080714
>Be 5'6
>Healthy 300 pounds
>Never brush my teeth or shower
>Wear my favorite sonic the hedgehog shirt every day
Why don't women like me guys? It's not fair.

This is what the participation trophy generation is like.
>>
>>38080747
>So there are no ugly people who weren't fat while growing up?
You're not one of them so you cant complain.
>>
>>38080649
>I don't see why I should have to work hard to compensate for things out of my control
You dont, you can roll over and die and no one would care. Others are forced to play the game because they want a shot. A manager at my old job was a 5'3 latin american in his 30s with no gf. But he's playing the game because he doesn't want to die. Life isnt fair you faggot. You should kill yourself.
>>
>>38080747
>Shit that really is out of my control.

You know there are surgeries for this. Technically it isnt out of your control.

>And once again.

Maybe you'll feel bad once you stop eating that sweet fried food, seeing as how its the only reason you stay alive lel
>>
>>38080700
>Life isn't fair, but with that in mind, girls can see that you overcame something. And thats attractive.
Wrong. It's not. She'd rather get a Chad or someone who didn't have to face the obstacles. Normies try to pretend there is some nobility in suffering and hard work, but there is not. There is nothing good in paying for something that others get for free. Just like there is nothing good about working hard to get to the point where some were born without any effort.

>>38080724
Yeah that's what I was getting at. That facial bone structure is completely out of your control.
>>
>>38080649
you realize that if chad ate as much as you he would be fat too?
>>
she was hot before
>>
>>38080714
you claim that you don't believe life is fair yet have the nerve to say:
> I don't see why it should be socially acceptable for short and ugly people to be treated any differently from attractive and tall people.

BECAUSE LIFE ISN'T FAIR, DICKLESS. you are too stupid to converse with. have fun eating yourself to death
>>
>>38080742
you completely misunderstand me.
i would try to rephrase it, but really what i wrote was fine if you took the time to read it.
>>
>>38080751
Okay. How about this.

>lose height
>take care of your hygiene
>start dressing better
>still 5'6"
>still overlooked for years
>finally stop caring after trying for many years
>get fat again

>>38080760
Nice job dodging my question. I take it that you know the answer would prove you wrong.

>>38080777
Life isn't fair and it's people who make it unfair. It's all your fault :]

>>38080782
No it is. Surgeries don't change genes. It's fake. Like these women in Korea who get cosmetic surgeries, but their kids are still ugly as sin.
>>
>>38080840
>lose height
>take care of your hygiene
>start dressing better
But you'll never do that because the things that make you unattractive are also the same things that have made you a fat smelly piece of shit.
>>
>>38080803
Yeah. So? If he loses his height, he will be Chad. He gets more for the effort of maintaining his height. Better results.

>>38080832
I don't believe it is, but I don't see why it shouldn't be. You know who makes life unfair? You. And every person on the earth. You perpetuate this.
>>
>>38080864
See the thing is I did that. You won't believe me, but who gives a shit really. Your only counterargument is nuh-uh.
>>
>>38080792
>Wrong. It's not.
[citation needed]
I know plenty of girls that dont want to be "bought" and want to work alongside their bf into adult life. My friend from high school has been with a qt for 4 years now, and he's slightly overweight and mexican. Thing is, he has a cool personality and can't get bothered by anything.
But you just saying, definitely, that hard work isnt attractive and can't be to anyone is your own delusions rationalizing your point. You'll never make it ever.
>>
>>38080878
>See the thing is I did that.
Stop fucking lying.
>>
>>38080879
Well since you first came out with this retarded proposition, the burden of proof is on you.

Your anecdotes don't mean shit, mate.

I'm not saying that hard work isn't attractive. I'm just saying that good starting position + hard work is much more attractive than hard work alone.
>>
>>38080865
>He gets more for the effort of maintaining his height
and there it is.
you are jealous of height because you want to eat more food.
STOP BEING A GLUTTON
JUST DON'T SHOVE ANYTHING MORE INTO YOUR MOUTH, IT'S SO EASY A VEGETABLE COULD DO IT
>>
>>38080906
I'm not. That's all I can say here. I worked hard, improved myself but ultimately was overstepped everywhere by people who got luckier when being born. And some of them also worked hard to be fair.
>>
>>38080840
>It's all your fault :]
I didn't make the rules pussy.
I just play the game so I'm not someone like you. If I gave up I'd never have a chance. Have fun telling yourself what you want to hear some more.
>>
>>38080931
>I worked hard, improved myself but ultimately was overstepped everywhere by people

Sounds like you didnt work hard enough desu
>>
>>38080926
No I'm jealous of his height because it makes him more attractive to women.

Also like I said before, I actually did lose weight and was fit for several years. But you can't run from inferiority. From being short and ugly.
>>
>>38080833
>doesn't care to clarify
>expects to be understood
That's some iRony f'am.
>>
>>38080932
You play the game, so you support the game. And the rules. You are responsible. Easy as that.

>>38080948
See this? This is so fucking typical for normies. This is why working hard is a scam. You can NEVER please them. It's never enough what you do. You work hard, get nothing. Someone else works much less hard, gets more. You get told you didn't work hard enough. This is why normies deserve all the hate.
>>
>>38080911
>I'm not saying that hard work isn't attractive. I'm just saying that good starting position + hard work is much more attractive than hard work alone.
OKAY? Tell us something we dont know?
That doesn't take away from the fact that ugly men have a chance and get married all the time. Case in point: Josh Bell. Sure he has money, but if he stayed how he was on the show, he'd be on this board. Take his fame out of the picture. Had he grown up and slimmed down as an average guy that wasn't an actor, he still would have found someone eventually. Maybe not a 10/10 bombshell, but someone. At least an 8/10 housewife type.
>Your anecdotes don't mean shit, mate.
Theres no supporting data on any of this, for either side. Just look around you. Britain is a nation full of ugly dudes that made a family.
>>
>>38080997
But that's not the point. The point isn't whether we can make it at all. The point is injustice. Working hard for what Chad gets easily.
>>
>>38080974
>You play the game, so you support the game. And the rules. You are responsible.
Okay Elliot Rodger. You DESERVE a woman just because you're alive right?
>>
>>38081028
I didn't choose to be born short and ugly. So I don't see why I should have a harder time because of it.
>>
>>38081047
Because at your core you are simply an unlikeable person. This isnt even counting your obesity or any of your shitty excuses about genetics.
>>
>>38081047
>I didn't choose to be poor, why should I have to work
>why should I have to work for what Barron Trump was born with
This is equivalent to your retarded logic.
This is how dumb you sound.
>>
>>38081091
Yeah normies hate people who call them out on their shitty behavior towards inferiors.
>>
>>38081105
I honestly don't see how it's dumb. Explain it to me like I was 5 years old.
>>
>>38081047
>So I don't see why I should have a harder time because of it.

And some girl won't choose a disgusting creature like you. She didn't choose to be with a fat faggot victimizing himself sll the time. I don't see why she should have a hard time with you.

No one owes you anything just like you don't owe anything.
>>
>>38081132
Mentally you are already around 5 years old. How can he simplify it even more?
>>
>>38081145
Maybe by actually explaining why it's dumb to think like this?

Except he can't. Because at it's core, I'm right.

>>38081136
No one owes me anything? Another typical normie platitude. This is simply an excuse from their side to treat inferior people like shit.
>>
>>38081156
>No one owes me anything? Another typical normie platitude. This is simply an excuse from their side to treat inferior people like shit

Nope. Simply no one owes you anything. Not Chads, not normies and not even robots. You will be treated like shit for being shit and there is nothing you could do but cry and victimize yourself.
>>
>>38081156
> Because at it's core, I'm right.

*proceeds to eat himself to sleep afterwards*
>>
>>38081182
Chads owe me the things that they unfairly got through their advantages. As far as I am concerned anyways.
>>
>>38081198
So just tell me why I'm wrong. It's that simple.

Why should I be happy that I have to work hard for what many get by default?

It's a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION.
>>
>>38080974
>See this? This is so fucking typical for normies. This is why working hard is a scam. You can NEVER please them. It's never enough what you do. You work hard, get nothing. Someone else works much less hard, gets more. You get told you didn't work hard enough. This is why normies deserve all the hate.

Says the failed normie
>>
>>38081201
Thread over. We can't keep arguing with a literal drooling retard.
It must suck to look in the mirror and be this guy, with this sense of entitlement.
Sage.
>>
>>38081201
As far as your concerns and according to their concerns, they don't owe you anything.
Like I said, meaningless words come from you.
>>
>>38081234
And once again, just insults. No arguments.

They get things for free. I don't. Why?

>>38081239
Look above.
>>
>>38081251
I told you before, youre an unlikeable piece of shit. Thats why you dont get things for free.
>>
>>38081234
Dude, you're so cool... YOU OWNED HIM! And you did it with style!

Can you sign my shirt?
>>
>>38081251
>They get things for free. I don't. Why?
You'll understand when you move out of your moms house and have to work to eat and shitpost.
Maybe one day you get the answer to all your "arguments" answeredx the answer you've received many times ITT:
>why?
Life. Isn't. Fair. You fucking literal subhuman.
sage
>>
>>38081270
Typical from normies. They try to shift the blame.

I am bitter, angry and hateful. But I am this way because I didn't get born with the perks that Chad has. I don't get shit for free because I got born inferior.
>>
>They get things for free. I don't. Why?
Because they did? what is this retarded question?

You also gyet things for free and things that billions of other people don't get. Irrelevant. Self-victimization and crying will literally acomplish nothing.
>>
>>38081295
But I don't live in my parents house and I work full time.

Just answer this. Why should I work hard for things that some people who are gifted get for free.
>>
>>38081201
sex is based on communism. sex is capitalist.

if you want the best pussy you need to work for it. if you aren't good looking then use your brain. if you're too stupid then look for ugly stupid girls. if you can't figure out a way to get any customers then your business doesn't deserve to exist. just because you suck at business doesn't mean successful business people need to give you free shit.
>>
>>38080833
Your post didn't make any fucking sense in the first place. You didn't even finish your first thought.
>>
>>38081304
You didn't answer. They got lucky and so they have better lives. I don't see why I should accept this.
>>
>>38081325
>But I don't live in my parents house and I work full time
No you dont. And I already answered that, its just not the answer you want to hear. Though its the only logical answer.
SAGE
>>
>>38081325
>Why should I work hard for things that some people who are gifted get for free.
Because you want or need them. Your other alternative is to not work for them.

Why does some litte african have to fight for food when someone as fat as you gets it much easier?
>>
>>38081354
> I don't see why I should accept this.

So dont. go add another 5 pounds to each of your mantitties or something
>>
>>38081328
>if you want the best pussy you need to work for it
And also have luck. The best pussy goes to those who get born lucky, who are lucky in their life and also work hard. Out of these only one is in your hands.

>just because you suck at business doesn't mean successful business people need to give you free shit.
Point is, you talk as if it's about skill, when it's LARGELY influenced by starting position.
>>
File: 1490673125133.jpg (161KB, 763x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490673125133.jpg
161KB, 763x758px
>bitch loses weight and becomes even more of a sex object where the thristy males orbit around
>me lose my will to live durning the long process of weight loss becase i have nothing else to do, nothing else to go, nothing else to look forward to, nothing to wake up for

ITS SO FUCKIN HARD GUYS JUST B URSELF AND EAT LESS AND OUT OF FUCKIN NOWHERE YOU BECOME NORMAL
>>
>>38081354
You are free to not accept anything and cry. I never said the world was just and you are much more privilleged than most of the people on this planet.
>>
>>38081357
Yes I do. You can deny it all you want.

Why is it so hard for you to believe? That I worked hard and got much less for my inferiority and so because of that I am angry and hateful? Why can't you accept it?

>>38081361
The nigger child fallacy, oh god. Some african child is irrelevant. What matters is people who I will be competing with in my life. People who live in the same country/area.

>>38081375
More insults and no arguments. Typical norman.
>>
>>38081381
The only difference between you fat fucks and the fat fucks outside with jobs and wives, is that you fat fucks found the internet and other fat fucks in an echo chamber hugbox of "its okay.. its not me.. its the normalfags... im fine"
-eats more doritos-
>>
>>38081390
Starving nigger child fallacy is false.

Also it's good that you admit that normies are the enemy.
>>
>>38081422
>That I worked hard and got much less for my inferiority and so because of that I am angry and hateful? Why can't you accept it?
Try not working at mcdonalds and eating the free burgers every lunch.
And I still don't believe you fat ass.
sage
>>
>>38081422
Its pretty fun insulting you. Its not like youve said anything that resembles an argument to begin with other than "abloobloobloo CHAD"
>>
>>38081440
it is true because your are also losing it for yourself and I never said that normies are the enemy

Why do you take things Ii say so out of context?
>>
>>38081354
good looking people come from good looking people. the ancestors of chad worked the hardest and therefore had the best resources available to them giving them access to the best pussy.

your ancestors were ugly and fat. yet they still bred. how does it feel to be the last of your lineage? lmao
>>
>>38081440
>Starving nigger child fallacy is false
Why because you said so? If we're talking about privilege, how should they not be part of this? Just because they're not in your country? You were born in a better position than them so you can't admit you have advantages.
>>
>>38081463
I don't care if you believe me. I'm right, you're not. That simple.

>>38081465
Yeah it's typical for normies to claim that whatever they can't disprove is not an argument.

>>38081472
What am I losing for myself?

>>38081480
Yeah because it's that simple. Luck doesn't play into this at all. Or randomness. Right. It's all completely deterministic. You can't believe that yourself.
>>
>>38080953
>>38081337
alright, maybe it's only me who thought it was clear as day. in that case, I will rephrase it.

I dislike the fact that often when people mention being unsuccessful with women due to appearance, people will often assume, without even seeing the person, that whether or not they are truly unattractive for irreparable reasons (disfigured or poor bone structure), that they additionally have many attractiveness problems that are the result of personality flaws (being out of shape, having poor hygiene, not dressing well)
It is instantly assumed with absolutely no reasons.
The point is, that people will make many negative assumptions about a persons personality, and that applies over the internet without even seeing a picture of the person.
>>
>>38081501
>Why because you said so?
Yeah. Just like people in this thread do it.

>If we're talking about privilege, how should they not be part of this?
Because I'll never meet most of them. Never compete with them for anything. They might as well not exist. I might as well not exist to them. On the contrary a local Chad will be beating me at everything and I will be humiliated often. So he is relevant to me. Not rocket science.
>>
>>38081509
>I'm right, you're not. That simple.
Oh because you said so. Way to form a counter argument.
>>38081480
Fucking REKT
>>
>>38081544
>Oh because you said so. Way to form a counter argument.
Well I know more about my life than you do. Because you don't know me at all. When it comes to my own life, I have the authority. Not a hard concept to grasp. Well not for you obviously.
>>
>>38081531
>Because I'll never meet most of them.
That doesnt matter, in fact that makes it all the more relevant. Thats how little of a chance they have compared to you. So while you say, you don't have a chance, they didn't even have a chance at living past 10.
sage
>>
>>38081509
Why are you like this? What the fuck happened to you?
Stop fucking whining. You can only whine when you actually fucking try to improve your situation somehow. No human on earth is damned from the get-go. Stop with the fucking victim complex bullshit, I've seen people worse off than you actually make something out of their lives. You know what that did? They actually tried. If all you wanna do is sit an cry about Chad then you really don't deserve anything.
Life isn't fair. Get over it.
>>
>>38081433
OH WOW I FOUND A FUCKIN ECHO CHAMBER

AND HE FOUND A LOVING FUCKIN WIFE THAT DOESNT CARE ABOUT LOOKS
>>
>>38081531
>Because I'll never meet most of them. Never compete with them for anything. They might as well not exist. I might as well not exist to them. On the contrary a local Chad will be beating me at everything and I will be humiliated often. So he is relevant to me. Not rocket science.
How is that even relevant. Just because you won't meet them, it doesn't mean they won't fight just to be as near privilleged as you. You are privilleged and lucky. Much more than the average human.
>>
>>38081591
>When it comes to my own life, I have the authority.

If this was true you wouldnt be such a fat shit who cries all day on imageboards to beginw ith
>>
>>38081601
It does matter. They don't live near me. They will not be competing with me, so they do not matter.
>>
>>38079147
Nah...bullshit.
>>
>>38081625
As I said before. I'm right. You're not.

What you said doesn't really follow.

>>38081619
>You can only whine when you actually fucking try to improve your situation somehow.
I did. But what's the point telling you? You will just claim I didn't. That's all you're gonna do.

I am a victim to your shitty normie treatment of inferior people.

>Life isn't fair. Get over it.
Said the normie who perpetuates this unfairness.

>>38081623
It's relevant. If you can't understand why, then I have nothing else to say to you.
>>
>>38081619
>>38081619
Lets just /thread here no matter what he says. It cant be helped.
This fucking autist can't into thinking like a person. Just a delusional twat.
sage
>>
>>38081518
If you're unattractive for reason you can change (weight, hygiene, clothes, etc) then people will judge your personality, rightfully so. If you can't change these things or don't want to, chances are you're a pretty shitty person
>>
>>38081677
>It's relevant. If you can't understand why, then I have nothing else to say to you.
You just admitted you got BTFO
>>
>>38080372
Some of us aren't like that. By choice. Other reasons of course, but there ARE people who have taken the higher road.
>>
>>38081684
>Lets just /thread here no matter what he says.
Well I wouldn't expect a normie to do anything else. You're essentially putting fingers in your ears and going "LALALALLALALALALA"

>>38081702
Not really. If you wanna think that, think that.

Facts is, even if there exist people who got less lucky than me, why does that mean I have to be glad with what I have? I could have had MUCH more.
>>
>>38081677
If you being right causes you to die from a heart attack then I am glad everyone else here is wrong
>>
>>38081800
Insults and ad homs don't mean shit.
>>
>>38081741
>You're essentially putting fingers in your ears and going "LALALALLALALALALA"
To what? Your impeccable logic? That has been btfo countless times throughout this thread? Kek sure keep telling yourself you're justified in settling to be a piece if shit, just because theres always someone doing better than you. Whatever helps you sleep at night before your next McDonalds shift.
sage and /thread
>>
>>38081819
Whatever helps you eat better at night, tubby
>>
>>38081830
>That has been btfo countless times throughout this thread?
I'd like quotes.

Other than that, more insults. Don't mean shit.
>>
>>38081839
What if I told you, that I'm not actually fat? You wouldn't believe it obviously, but if it was the truth and I was just a guy who made effort, worked hard and saw what a giant sham it is. What would you do then?

Probably nothing, you'd find an excuse.
>>
>>38081840
Yes it does. It means others are acknowledging you for what you are.
sage
>>
>>38081871
Just show me where I have been BTFO. Come on. Do it.
>>
>>38081856
Everyone would still call you out for complaining over nothing and being a waste of life
>>
>>38081897
Over nothing? Having to work hard for things that many people get easily is nothing? Having very limited success in life. No matter how hard you work you will always hit the ceiling very fast.

That's nothing to you? Really? Then you have no spine.
>>
>>38081892
Then I'd have to link half the fucking thread you autist. And your delusional brain can't understand in the first place, schizoid types like you are great at mentally blocking things they don't agree with.
>>38081856
It'd be the same replies of life isnt fair faggot.Get used to it
>>
>>38081856
Maybe one day you'll come to the conclusion that I did. That maybe some of us are just not meant to be what society calls winners. Maybe we should just be us. Why work and slave to be something that someone else says you should be? Self improvement is not worth it if it doesn't come from a genuine place inside you. You have to want it.

That's coming from me. I've given up on the normie shit. None of it is for me. I'm not fat or freakish. I'm just someone that has no interest in social norms beyond the basic ones.
>>
>>38081958
>Then I'd have to link half the fucking thread you autist.
Okay then just show me 5 statements that I haven't debunked.

>It'd be the same replies of life isnt fair faggot.Get used to it
You do know that you are to blame here, right? It's like if you got robbed and you caught the robber, were angry at him and he just told you to deal with it.
>>
>>38081982
>That maybe some of us are just not meant to be what society calls winners.
I understand that. I just don't see why I should accept this without being angry about it.
>>
>>38079986
i thought it was funny he was making fun of her, wtf you talking about
>>
>>38081985
>It's like if you got robbed and you caught the robber, were angry at him and he just told you to deal with it.
How is it anything like that? Its more like a 'robber' found a few hundred bucks on the street, and I didn't, and then called him a robber for getting something I didnt yet.
Btfo yet again.
sage
>>
>>38081933
>Then you have no spine.

Pretty ironic from the guy whos done nothing but act like an entitled numale the entire thread.
>>
>>38080037
>emotionally damaged cynical manga girl says something pessimistic
>people take it as fact instead of a sign of the characters warped worldview

Wew laddy
>>
File: fat person cutaway.jpg (1011KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
fat person cutaway.jpg
1011KB, 1704x2272px
>>38079182

absolutely disgusting

original comment
>>
>>38082044
Not want to be treated unfairly is spineless while accepting shitty treatment for things out of you control means you have a spine?

>>38082034
You forgot to mention how the robber then claims he worked hard for his few hundred bucks and if I want them, I should work for them too. That's the problem.
>>
>>38081985
>show me 5 statements that I haven't debunked.
Your way of "debunking" is just saying "Im right, you're wrong" and "why should I have to".
AKA delusion
>>
>>38082007
some things are out of your control. do you know what babies do when they don't get what the want? they cry, throw tantrums, and act unpleasant. are you a baby or are you a fucking man? at least babies have an excuse since they don't know any better. and there are many shapes and roles a man can assume. you are just a waste of life.
>>
>>38082084
Examples. Show me concrete examples.
>>
>>38082098
>don't know any better
So what's the better here? Accepting being shat on? That's hillarious.
>>
>>38082072
Its not like you have done anything to better yourself. Youre pretty cowardly for blaming everything on people who have better things than you.
>>
>>38081897
>complaining over nothing

That's literally why websites exist. Bitching about things is fun. You're bitching about him right now.
>>
>>38082138
Once again, I did better myself. I still had MUCH worse results than Chads.
>>
>>38082124
I already posted this. I'll post it again so that other people can absorb its meaning and draw inspiration from it as I have. It honestly lit a fire inside of me and made me rethink my life choices. It will be lost on you because you are just too stubborn and perhaps jaded, but others can still learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Q7YRDL90E

If you can't see how this applies to this discussion then don't even bother replying to me.
>>
>>38082101
>>38081677
>As I said before. I'm right. You're not.
>>38081219
>Why should I be happy that I have to work hard for what many get by default?
>>38081156
>No one owes me anything? Another typical normie platitude
>>38081132
>I honestly don't see how it's dumb.

Just deflection the entire way through, nothing else.
>>
>>38079147

>the only person stopping you from getting what you want is yourself

No I'm pretty sure it's the millions of girls who call me an ugly creep just for existing. Just for breathing. Just for waking up in the morning.
>>
>>38082196
How is that being BTFO? Many of these are just people trying to tell me they know my life better than me.

The rest is me asking questions that weren't answered.
>>
>>38082199
I feel you bro. It's hard when everyone thinks all it takes is a little bit of work. Some people are just not meant to make it. Maybe we're just those people. Once upon a time, all of 4chan was that way. Too bad we can't go back to that. Or we can't all just pretend to be losers. I would take that too.
>>
>>38082183
Oh boy. Give some back. Did he really say that?

Are you trying to encourage next Elliot Rodger here or something?
>>
>>38082072
>You forgot to mention how the robber then claims he worked hard for his few hundred bucks and if I want them, I should work for them too. That's the problem.
Because these analogies are hardly applicable to the real situation. Maybe that 'robber' found the extra money on his way to work, after years of struggle.
Even so, Chad/the robber doesn't actually effect you, you just choose to be mad about it.
Theres always someone doing better than you. Thats life.
>>
>>38081690
do you still not understand me? I agree that being fat, having poor hygine, and wearing shitty clothes are indeed the result of personality flaws.
all I'm talking about is the initial assumption that everyone who is genuinely ugly has any of these flaws until proven otherwise.
showering, brushing your teeth, not causing yourself to be unhealthy, and presenting yourself decently are not hard things to do, and most people do it.
yet it is instantly assumed that someone is incapable of doing at least one of those things as soon as them mention that they are ugly and can't get laid.
they assume negative personality traits about someone as soon as they receive the slightest indication that they are unattractive.
>>
>>38082219
>Many of these are just people trying to tell me they know my life better than me.
Thats maybe one of them.
>The rest is me asking questions that weren't answered.
No they just gave answers you couldn't handle.
You're a mess.
>>
>>38082257
>Maybe that 'robber' found the extra money on his way to work, after years of struggle.
Point is, Chads didn't. They just got it. Free of charge.

>Theres always someone doing better than you. Thats life.
No. It's unfair. These people get things for free and try to tell me I should work for the same things. No man will ever accept this calmly. And whoever accepts it calmly is not a man.
>>
>>38082290
Really. Answers I couldn't handle?

>That's life
Which is completely irrelevant. It's like someone does something bad to you and when you start complaining about it, they tell you "That's life". What the fuck?
>>
>>38082297
>No man will ever accept this calmly. And whoever accepts it calmly is not a man.
Most men that grow up in a capitalist society and work hard to start a business or something aren't men then. Okay.
I guess the robot that accepts his mediocrity and obesity and doesn't try to improve is the "real man". Okay.
>chad didnt
Wow. I guess every Chad that made it to Chaddom has the same life, they were all born into rich families, with an equal level of god tier facial aesthetics.
News to you: there are varying levels of Chads. A lot of them worked to be him and aren't richfucks. I know one, he's still waiting tables.
Sage. Im tired. This is dumb.
You "win" faggot. Kek
>>
I don't understand why people think weight loss is the solution to mental illnesses.
>>
>>38082319
everything is irrelevant when your completely delusional.
Sage.
>>
>>38082396
>Most men that grow up in a capitalist society and work hard to start a business or something aren't men then. Okay.
Yeah because they are cucks. They let the society shit on them. Cucks.

>A lot of them worked to be him and aren't richfucks.
If they are tall, hung, good looking, etc. They are Chads. As simple.
>>
>>38082319
It is life, kiddo. What else are they supposed to say?

You seem to not be able to handle that one simple answer.
>>
>>38082297
>No man will ever accept this calmly. And whoever accepts it calmly is not a man
You're being a douche to those of us who aren't still pissed off about >tfwngf and have accepted it. Normal life is not for everyone...PERIOD.
>>
>>38082449
Because it's a stupid, cucked answer. Only a retard accepts being shat on.

>>38082450
Says who. Normies? And you accept it? You let them rob you of experiences you could have had and get away with it? KEK!
>>
>>38082407
We didn't know he was impaired when this thread started.
No wonder he works at Mcdonalds.
>>
>>38082478
But you already accepted being shat on by staying a loser and crying over literally nothing
>>
>>38082478
I know the normie thing isn't for me.
>>
>>38082497
You're wrong. If I worked hard and became a "non-loser" that would be the biggest humiliation. I would accept that normies are free to treat me this way.
>>
>>38082529
Yet you tried doing that yourself. Pretty hypocritical of you when you want all of those things for yourself to begin with.
>>
>>38082568
I don't get how it's hypocritical.
>>
>>38082587
I don't get how you dont get its hypocritical.
>>
So why not accept being a loser? You're on 4chan. We used to be all losers. Then something happened. People who had the earmarks of success and normiedom came. You would think this place would be everything they hate. We're not normies, but social outcasts. The ones society would rather FORGET, but we're still here. We got each other at least. Who needs normies and their shallow approval?
>>
>>38082529
Lmao dumb fat fuck. Yeah man you're superior cause you're fat, sure :^)
>>
>>38082435
No anon, you are the cucks.
>>
File: wojak smile.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
wojak smile.png
13KB, 640x712px
*sniff sniff* Oh my goodness, what is that smell? It's marvelous!
>>
File: comfy pepe 2.gif (256KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 2.gif
256KB, 640x400px
>>38082746
Oh do come sit by me Wojak, there's some room still on the bed. I'm cooking us a wonderful roast in the oven. Nice and toasty, just how you like it! I even put in that summer seasoning you are ever so fond of.
>>
>>38082777
<3

Can it be feels time?
>>
File: wojak sip.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
wojak sip.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>>38082777
How splendid! And you brewed some tea as well? Pardon me a moment, while I have some. *sips*

>>38082806
Quiet now, I'm not quite done... *sips*

Oh, simply delicious! Did you put some tears in this? *sips* Do I taste...Norman blend? You know me so well! I'm lucky to have a friend such as you. Thank you for preparing such a meal for us.
>>
File: comfy pepe.gif (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.gif
24KB, 400x400px
>>38082902
Only the best for you, friend! But you know, a lot of upset normal-types had to get rustled to provide us such a bounty. Let's remember to give some thanks to them for providing the ingredients of this exquisite meal.
>>
>>38082060
>Believes manga isn't a vehicle for the author's quite valid social commentary
Wew laddy
>>
>>38080094
t. Ivanka
>>
>>38079147
She was more attractive when she was obese in my opinion
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.