[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok, so this is a tough one: My dad is a federal agent. have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mission passed.jpg (29KB, 620x384px) Image search: [Google]
mission passed.jpg
29KB, 620x384px
ok, so this is a tough one:

My dad is a federal agent.

have had many issues w/ my dads side of family throughout childhood.

spent many years away from dads family.

to rebuild bridge with my family I ratted out a large drug orginization to my father who specializes in prosecuting these kinds of things.

was hoping to get access to a college fund I know I had and leave the area after giving info.

Father takes the info

in same conversation he tells me there is no college fund and I am getting nothing for giving the info.

"thanks for the info"

idk theres more details I will answer questions but I just need to start setting it up please talk to me about this.
>>
I know for a fact there was a college fund that had the max $ in it. When I was graduating highschool they were going to send me to some really top schools but I wasn't interested at the time. Now that I am interested they say theres nothing. I feel they may be holding it over my head to get more info however I'm worried they got rid of it completely.

he says my mom spent it before their divorce but theres no way thats possible. she never had an extra dime and I'm talking like 4 years tuition here. theres no way my mom spent like 150 g's. something very fishy.
>>
meanwhile, this drug organization is sus of me gearing up to rat and I am %95 positive they want me dead. Even knowing this he isn't budging on the sending me to college thing. Keep in mind these people have an abundance of money, not to sound entitled but they deff could send me to college I'm not understanding why they are not interested now especially since I've exchanged a lot of very valuable info.
>>
so now I'm sitting here with a scary band of crackheads with a bounty on my head and a bunch of feds whom I know are building a case against these crackheads. My dad just wants me to continue life as normal but that is litterally not an option as I'm horrified of getting shot at any given moment when out in public. I've left the house maybe 3 times in the last few months.

does anyone have any insight or questions into this, its a fairly interesting topic and unusual for sure.
>>
I feel he may be with-holding the money as incentive to get me to testify in court but I am unsure at this time. I have been told flat out that there is no money for me but not given any real reason as to why.
>>
can someone please offer some insight into this
>>
>>38078713
Your dad is either
A) an asshole if he doesn't give you anything in return for the info
B) Planning to give it to you after they get cracked down
C) Genuinely doesn't know
To be honest if I was an agent i'd do B) but that's me.
Also, if you're worried about the druggies shooting you then ask the mafiaso for protection.
>>
>>38078716
Well it's too late in the year to sign up for college anyways so what's the big deal
>>
>>38078813

very accurate analysis anon, those are basically all of the conclusions I have currently. it IS the mafiaso that I ratted out so that is out of the equation. My dad wont talk to me about the case but he did tell me to my face that the DEA was involved so something is deff happening. I just dont understand how hes leaving me hanging in no mans land while in total danger with no indication that its going to work out. Litteraly none. he could at the very least give me a thumbs up to indicate that its all ok but hes not hes just ignoring the whole situation all together. meanwhile i spend my days feeling like I'm going to vomit over the situation. Thanks for your reply bro its just nice to talk to someone about it as I cant talk in real life to people about this. The people I do know have no idea this is going on with exception of my best friend.
>>
>>38078841
honestly I dont even really care about going to school, really what I want to do is buy a piece of property but if they wont let me do that then I will go to school and get a good job then buy a piece of property. Really I just want to get far away from all this but I'm sitting in the middle of the danger zone right now sweating my tits off m8.
>>
bumping for robot insight sorry for samefag just need someone to talk to
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.