[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ I have a prom coming up and I dont really have any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: deperp.jpg (40KB, 604x482px) Image search: [Google]
deperp.jpg
40KB, 604x482px
Hey /r9k/ I have a prom coming up and I dont really have any friends to go with however I signed up anyway, What should I do? I've instantly regretted going and I could either take a fuck ton of drugs and get it over with or just go and if its too awkward I could leave, please help me with this - I went on /adv/ and got no replies.
>>
Just don't go?

origami
>>
>>38078699
yes I was thinking this, just that my parents paid for me to go already. FUCK this is bad.
>>
>>38078712
hmmm

Tell them you're going then just go sit in the park or public library and come back late
>>
>>38078712
Give your parents their money back and say you don't want to. Not hard at all.
>>
What will happen at the prom?
Is there dinner in the beginning or something or is it just socializing/dancing freely the whole time?
>>
>>38078737
yes I could but I know it will haunt me - probably less than going to the prom tho.
>>
>>38078796
a mix of both really - I would struggle to find a group to sit with.
>>
File: STOP IT.gif (904KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
STOP IT.gif
904KB, 150x150px
>>38078669
What is with these underage faggots not even trying anymore? Are you no longer required to be 18 to post here? Who gives a shit about your prom?
>>
>>38078669
Don't miss prom, i did it, and a still have regrets.
>be me at HS
>our prom is in the same time as the local deer season
>had to choose.
>told my father that prom will be a week later, and asked if I can go hunting with him.
>he believed it, and agreed.
>Had to tell it to the girl who hoped that I will ask her out.
>shittiest hunt ever, did not shoot anything.
>He was not angry, when he find out that I lied, but told me that I will regret it.
>He was true
First year at university, and I am uncomfortable when any conversation goes about prom experiences. If I mention my story to anyone, they see me as a complete redneck for my decision.
Prom comes only once in your lifetime, so don't be as stupid as I was, and go for it. In the worst case, you will feel ankward, and go home early.
>>
>>38079116
>prom's ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!!11
This is the most bullshit argument for that dumb tradition that normies like to throw at you. There are hundreds of other, better parties that the average human being will have a chance to go to throughout their lives, especially if they go to university. Parties that aren't full of retarded high school drama, that you can actually drink and whatnot at, that normal-types can pick up girls and fuck them without worrying about chaperones/parents/whatever. I stayed home and watched anime with my online friends and one year out, I haven't had a moment of regret for it. If you're anything close to a robot/cyborg you wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway
>>
>>38079116
your scenario is totally different the ops, you were just a selfish autistic hick
>>
OP here I have decided to take mdma before I go and hopefully go drugged out my mind
>>
Shoot up the prom
>>
>>38078669
As a robot who made the mistake of going to prom once, just don't go. Anything is better than going to that horrible place. All I did there when I went was stand around the food place and just eat food occasionally, as slowly as I could to appear like I'm doing something. Between the crowds of people and loud music and flashing lights, it's like a super anxiety-inducing machine. Don't go.
>>
>>38079116
>how many levels of false equivalency are you on right now?
>>
>>38079116
First of all, if you had a girl expecting to you to ask her out, you clearly aren't a robot. Now for someone like you, prom is worthwhile going to since you would actually have someone to go with. For those who don't have that luxury, prom is hell.
>>
Signed up??????

What does that mean? If you don't have a date or friends to go with don't go, it's not for you. It will just be awkward and not fun.
>>
>>38079893
fuck, knowing me Ill probably do this or just stand outside smoking the whole time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.