[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask this really cute looking cashier at my nearby store

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: sdfw.jpg (111KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
sdfw.jpg
111KB, 450x337px
Should I ask this really cute looking cashier at my nearby store out? She's like 19 and really beautiful and I've noticed her looking at me whenever I'm there. When I look at her back she quickly averts her eyes. Does this mean she likes me? I've never asked a girl out and I had a girlfriend 8 years ago. What do I say to her?

I'm a 22 year old virgin.
>>
>>38078296
Just strike up conversation
Build a relationship
Eventually ask her out
>>
>Should I ask this really cute looking cashier at my nearby store out?
No.

>When I look at her back she quickly averts her eyes. Does this mean she likes me?
No.

>What do I say to her?
Nothing. Let her do her job.
>>
>>38078319
>>When I look at her back she quickly averts her eyes. Does this mean she likes me?
>No.

What does it mean then? She doesn't do that to other customers. If it isn't an indication of interest, what is it then?
>>
>>38078351
Probably disgust
>>
>>38078426

I'm fairly handsome looking.
>>
>>38078437
i am sure you are anon and since you posted anime i bet you also have a nice feminine penis.
>>
>>38078351
>What does it mean then? She doesn't do that to other customers.
You don't know that though. Surely you're not at the store for longer than you need to.

>If it isn't an indication of interest, what is it then?
It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>38078437
Just fucking don't.
>>
>>38078437

If you really were you would have a girlfriend. But you do not so that means you are ugly or awkward.
>>
>>38078470

I'm awkward with 0 social skills. I am good looking though.
>>
>>38078437
so why are you here anon?
if you were really handsome you wouldn't be a virgin
>>
>>38078495

I have no friends and I spend all my time inside. I'm also really shy and don't know how to talk to people.

Why wouldn't I be a virgin if I spend all of my time inside?
>>
just slip her a little number saying "hi im anon, hit me up if you'd like to go out sometime" or something to that effect

dont listen to the autistics ITT, a number is totally noninvasive and every single other girl I've talked to finds it flattering
>>
>>38078520
also if you can draw I would draw something cute on it, people eat that shit up
>>
>>38078520

This sounds like a good idea. Will do it probably tomorrow... wish me luck anons! ^-^
>>
>>38078520
thats honestly one of the most awkward beta ways to get a date with someone you never spoke with.
>>
>>38078296
>had a gf when you were 14
FUCKING NORMIE KILL YOURSELF AND GET OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38078572
what else are you gonna do with a cashier? verbally asking them while they're trying to do a job is douchey
>>
>>38078572

What would you recommend then?

"Hey gurl you be lookin' fine as hell... gimme yo number so we can get it OOOUUWWNN guurl" ?
>>
>>38078561
If you really are awkwad and shy you won't succeed and will feel only worse afterwards.
Start with something easy like talking to random people or sth
>>
>>38078561
wait have you gone through her checkout before and interacted with her? I'd wait to do that, and then the next time you go through her checkout give the number

if you can make her laugh that'd help. I don't like your chances anon, try to meet women other way than this. but honestly giving a number to a cute cashier you like is so low effort that its fine to do so

just dont feel crushed if she doesnt get back to you, fish in the sea
>>
>>38078520
>>38078561
Holy shit he's actually going to do it. The absolute fucking moron.
>>
>>38078637

Stop being bitter that someone is actually trying to make their life better.

You have to get the courage to try at some point, anon.
>>
>>38078637
I'm a cashier girl and a cute guy made me laugh one time, next time I saw him he gave me his number. We banged. writing a number on a piece of paper is so low effort it literally does not matter whether you're rejected or not, that's the point

just don't ride your self confidence on this working out
>>
>>38078520
The question wasn't "How do I get banned from my grocery store?"
>>
>>38078657
pls post your feminine penis
>>
>>38078651
He won't get courage by being autistic.
>>
>>38078711

What's autistic about asking a girl out?
>>
>>38078657
On second thought though the guy did verbally say "do you want my number? I'd like to take you out" after the whole laughing thing and was pretty confident....
>>
>>38078728
I mean method not asking her out
>>
>>38078739

How do you ask a girl out non-autistically then?
>>
>>38078765
I don't know.
I never asked one.
>>
>>38078791

Perhaps you're not the best one to judge if something's autistic or not.
>>
>>38078296
Don't ask people out at their workplace
Holy fuck Anon are you autistic?
>>
Normalfag here. Just ask her to write her number on the receipt. That's how I met my current gf. And the fact that she's looking at you like that means she is interested. Don't listen to these bitter autists.
>>
>>38078561
Do it anon. Worst case scenario you have to start shopping at a different place. You have nothing to lose but your V card
>>
>>38078920
Do this instead of giving her your number yeah. Have a pen on hand
>>
>>38078296
just do it and try not to think about it too much
>>
>>38078296
>anime pic
First stop watching anime
At least stop watching that moe shit or whatever the fuck
>>
File: dqwdq.jpg (73KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dqwdq.jpg
73KB, 480x360px
>>38079041

>he doesn't watch moe
>probably watches naruto, on piece, fma

Why are you a pleb, anon?
>>
>>38079069
>not watching patrician shows only, such as Haibane Renme, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, Ghost in the Shell, etc
>>
>>38078296
Just talk to every time you're at the store and try not to go balls deep into the convo.
When she starts calling you by your first name ask her to hang out and grab coffee.
Tell her to bring a friend and hope she actually likes you.
>>
File: 1481015096547.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1481015096547.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>38079093
>>38079069
holy fuck you guys actually mentioned actual titles for once
>>
>>38079069
No I don't watch fucking anime period

I don't even post on r9k I just come here to laugh at people like you
>>
Just be aware, in many areas asking a woman out is considered attempted rape and you can be arrested on the spot for it.
>>
>>38079131
Wow anon that's mean. I mean I do it too but no point in saying it out loud
>>
>>38079131
Normie spotted

Origineilie Postiellei
>>
>>38078296

Yes do it

Just don't be a sperglord

Create the impression you're a fun and interesting

Next time you see her have a conversation about sth trivial but funny, thsn ask her if you want to go for a drink/coffee whatever
>>
>>38079377

Oh and ignore the negative comments here. They will fail in life

Crack on bother, you'll be knee be in 19yo clunge before the month is out
>>
>>38078296
Do it faggot

If you never try you wil not know
>>
>>38078296
>conveying your autistic emotions with anime drawings of little girls
Leave her alone, man. Spare everyone the embarrassment.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.