[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever been attracted to someone that everyone else thinks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (93KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1200x675px
have you ever been attracted to someone that everyone else thinks is ugly?

What would you do in this situation?
>>
If I don't see them as ugly, no one else's opinion matters.
>>
>pic related

I fucking love this woman body, i don't give a shit if it's plastic surgery
>>
>>38077940
Yes, I'm usually attracted to women with weird faces, that might even be considered ugly by others. In a way thus is pretty good, because it means if she's your gf then none of your friends will try to get it on with her. But if you're talking about fatties, that's just gross.
>>
Yeah. IDK it just didn't matter to me. Also it helped that she had an incredible body.
>>
When I was younger I was in love with Helen Hunt, this was around the time of 'Twister' when she already must have been 50 or something - but my crush was based on her younger self on this show 'Mad About You'. So everyone thought that was weird.
>>
>>38077940
I used to like this dark, edgy, anime, try-hard girl back in like 2011, my christcuck instincts told me to stay away though. Not even the demon shit that's for lols, just the dead silence moments or some shit. Kind of regretted it later when I learned like most things it's a faze(one she kicked very fast in retrospect) but, besides that we liked the same shit. Oh well,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>sorry for the blog post
>>
>>38078556

Explain the christcuck instinct thing.
>>
>>38078454
People love Helen Hunt though

If you're attracted to someone who everyone else thinks is ugly then you should feel lucky. She's not going to leave you, you're going to boost her self-confidence, it's a win-win.
>>
Yeah, I lost my virginity recently to girl and we're in something a bit like a long distance relationship now.

She thinks I'm very attractive and I'm also attracted to her but I know many wouldn't agree and there are moments when I look at her and think she's not that cute.
Maybe it's just because I only see her on screens now, when we were together in real life I didn't think that.
Fortunately she'll visit me soon.
>>
File: machiavelli.jpg (6KB, 181x236px) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli.jpg
6KB, 181x236px
>>38077940
There is something very special about knowing a person IRL.

Take a look at "You love you lose" threads on /s/ for example. People often post pictures of girls from facebook who they obviously know and have a crush on. When they get called out that the girls in the pictures are actually kind of ugly they get very defensive and reply with a variation of "ur gay", fully in denial.
>>
>>38077940
That would make it all the better. You wouldnt have to worry about competition. I would be even more eager to go for it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.