[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k...Some hard, painful truths for you. I'm someone that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

File: 1483139954004s.jpg (5KB, 243x249px) Image search: [Google]
1483139954004s.jpg
5KB, 243x249px
R9k...Some hard, painful truths for you. I'm someone that foolishly believed the normie advice that you can become normal and get a gf with enough work. Well, after seven long years of self improvement after high school I can safely say this is untrue. There is something deep inside of us that will never change and it is what makes us robot in the first place. We are robots at our core no matter how you try and dress up the situation the truth will always come out. I realize this is sad and painful to hear but it's actual truth coming from a fellow robot not a failed normie. We aren't like them, and never will be. Best you can hope for is to get good at making a fake persona to interact with them well enough to fool them for work purposes. Other than that we will never have a girlfriend unless they are like us and girls like us are rare.
>>
>>38077791
>fake persona
Except a person is a real thing. Read Jung. Everyone has a real them and a persona they present when they want to be liked.
>>
>>38077809
And if you've read jung you'll also realize that some personas or masks fit some people better than others. Hence, why quiet people find it harder to interact at loud parties than quiet get togethers. The masks you need to wear in this fucked up world do not suit the average robot.
>>
File: 1498432406420.png (604KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1498432406420.png
604KB, 1280x719px
>>38077809
>>38077845
I loved Persona 5, too.
>>
Stop trying to sabotage us cunt.
>>
>>38077791

Bullshit. I got one at 22, she was begging for dick, and still is. Absolutely dependant on my cash, will become a hobo if I die. A former sjw beast too. Couldn't resist the robot charms though
>>
I wasn't trying anyway. Just trying to get by.
>>
>>38077791
t.normie here, lost my virginity at 17 and had women approach me my whole life, had plenty of friends, no mental illness and been with my current girlfriend together for three years and talking about marriage and children. These things let me know I'm a normie, you people should be able to tell you are a robot and should know you can't change, someone die alone and never get anything they want it's alway been that way. Stop trying to be us because you never will be, accept who you are and try to find acceptance.
>>
>>38077907
Persona 5 was a great game. Just wish awakening to my persona and finding my true self was as easy in real life as it is in the game
>>
File: 1495829713371.png (176KB, 658x545px) Image search: [Google]
1495829713371.png
176KB, 658x545px
There's a part of me that wants to accept this and just give up, but then there's also a part of me that wants to try and would rather die trying even if it's in vain.

If I try and still fail, at least I wouldve have made some progress and be at a better postition than i was before.
>>
>>38077915
Not trying to sabotage you, I'm someone that did everything I could. I'm even part of a modelling agency I got that good looking. Still after a few minutes girls seem to sense that something is 'off' about you.
>>
>>38077791

It doesn't make me sad to hear it, quite the opposite actually.

It's not our fault. Mental wounds don't heal like the body does.
>>
>>38077966
OP here. That was exactly my thinking when I first started out on this journey. I can tell you that I dont feel better about having tried. All that time spent self improving I could have been pursuing skills or hobbies or dreams of my own other than turning myself into a 'normal' member of society.
>>
>>38077952
>this post
Are you baiting or just retarded
>>
>>38077953
Tbh I don't think I ever want to find my "true self". Deep down I'm probably a really shitty human being
>>
>>38078008
Well the game seems to imply that 'life can change' and improve once you accept your true self so thats kinda why I want an awakening.
>>
>>38077994
Well t b h pham, things like hobbies and dreams are not mutually exclusive from self umprovement; in fact i would consider them the same thing. I want to pursue my hobbies and dreams while still being a normie. I think you can too
>>
>>38077978
I knew that going into this. Still I had to have hope and try because I couldn't see a future in this world If it meant being alone for the rest of my life. Now after all these years I realize I tried in vain
>>
>>38077791
If it took you 7 years to improve yourself there's clearly something extremely fucking wrong with you
>>
File: 1db.jpg (999KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1db.jpg
999KB, 1920x1080px
>>38077791
That... hit me right in the feels. Where do you live OP?
>>
>>38078038
Except becoming really good at soccer does not improve social skills. How do I know? I am good at soccer and still a sperg around women
>>
>>38077791
>>38077966
I'm the same. Also tried self improvement but it led me nowhere. Yes, I had sex, I even dated girls, but every single time it ended the same - they all stopped talking to me without a reason and immediately found another guy, even despite appearing very interested in me.

As for other parts of my life - I'm almost at the end of getting a decent degree but I'm fucking wageslaving and I highly doubt I'll be making decent money later in life. I currently live in basement tier conditions and am definitely not liking it.
>>
ex robot and native kekistani here

been fucking plenty of girls after i broke up with my gf of 2.5 years a while ago. seriously i'm fucking 2-3 different girls a week. we're all gonna make it.

just get /fit/ and stop worrying so much

cheers ;)
>>
>>38078052
See normies always resort to this. Mind telling me what is wrong with me exactly? Why is it so hard for you to believe that this world isn't fair and some people aren't allowed the same happiness as others?
>>
>>38078051

But doesn't make you glad to admit it but to find people who share your thoughts?

Like we can finally relax.
>>
>>38078056
I live in Sydney, Australia my man. Just came back from a shitty night out so wanted to vent a bit. Still there is truth to what I say. I can understand alot of normies will disagree but they can't deny I didnt just sit around and complain about chads I actually worked and got nothing
>>
>>38078068
My point is that that you can improve soccer skills and also improve social skills. You can do both at the same time.
>>
>>38078094
True, r9k has always been a safe haven for me to find others like me. But it still hurts man, I really believed those normies all those years ago. I really wanted someone who I could share my deepest feelings with and cuddle with when it got cold and rainy some nights. Now I feel betrayed and feel like I'm in exactly the same place seven years ago
>>
>>38078116
You can but all you'll ever be is good. If you want to be great you have to make sacrifices and that means cutting off social contact and spending much of your time training. So no you can't do both.
>>
>>38078186
Would you consider every great athlete to be a robot then?
>>
>>38077791
I realized this long ago, after years of self-improvement. If you get fit, get agood tjob, you just become a fit robot with a job, and nothing else. The autism never goes away, and normies can smell it like sharks can smell blood.
>>
File: B9LhpSNIcAAGL3K.jpg (37KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
B9LhpSNIcAAGL3K.jpg
37KB, 599x399px
>>38078224
No because I already made the earlier point that being robot is something within us. Most great athletes are normies, they never had to work on social skills since the majority had normal high school lives if not above average just like everybody else. Also pic related
>>
>>38078322
Is pic related true? That's great if so.
>>
File: RnGEd93.jpg (45KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
RnGEd93.jpg
45KB, 600x800px
>>38078289
I know that feel bro. The only thing that confuses me is how do they smell it? At times the spaghetti is pretty obvious but there are other times where I do everything right and I trick a girl into giving me a date and then I never hear back from her after. Pic related
>>
>>38078344
Yeah, its a pretty famous quote from an english footballer. His name is Peter Crouch. Hes like 6'7 but pretty awkward.
>>
File: 6Abbey-Peter-1.jpg (43KB, 650x470px) Image search: [Google]
6Abbey-Peter-1.jpg
43KB, 650x470px
>>38078382
>>38078344
This is his wife
>>
>>38078322
I see your point.
Well if you did everything you could to be normie and still failed, then i wouldnt worry about becoming a great athelete. Just do what you can and make the most out of it. Being just a good athelete is still good
>>
>>38078402
Nice. Glad he got a happy ending. Why is he awkward, tho? Is it a robot-like awkwardness?
>>
>>38078373
I don't know, man. I think it has to do with eye contact, voice tone and other nonverbal communication shit. Stuff that us robots don't understand.
>>
>>38078322
you now remember 'peter crouch can do anything'

now you remember that you're way too old to still be dealing with meme shit

now you leave this place for good .. again
>>
>>38077972
There probably is something off about you.
>>
>>38078402
She's his 24/7 prostitute. Not an achievement. His career, though, is.
>>
>>38077998
B O T H
O
T
H

>ORIGIGI F COMMENT
>>
>>38078373
Did Elliot take that pic?
>>
>>38078373
>>38078479
The more you socialize the better you get at acting normal. The trick is to desensitize yourself from the feeling of dread you get from socializing. This will make your conversation more fluid and also appear confident.

I started doing this recently and I get an endorphin rush every time I do it.
>>
>>38077998
Retarded because I cannot read what this daft cunt is typing.
>>
>>38078086
See just get some muscles and money and youre gucci.
Women are shallow assholes.
>>
>>38077791
Did you talk to someone during this self improvement phase?

Sometimes your own perception isn't an accurate representation of what happened or what is. You might have improved more than you noticed, and you might have done some things wrong which could've been avoided if you became more conscious of it. Often these things are stuff we don't notice about ourselves, and sometimes having an outside voice can help us realize our weaknesses and strengths more readily.

It can also be useful to help us cope with what we perceive as failures, see them as learning experiences and source for growth.
>>
>>38078086
Fuck off with that unfunny kekistan bullshit. Go back to plebbit.
>>
File: 0ba.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10KB, 645x773px
>cant into people
>spend years trying to improve myself
>start to believe what op said
>be yesterday
>watching a movie
>realize that all my ideas about how relationships are stems from fiction
>realize that those ideas are completely false
>realize that I have failed because my goals have been wrong all along
>go to a bar
>end up spending time with some strangers
>actually have good time and talk to people instead of spergin all over
>meet qt girl
>we talk for hours

Even tho I ended up leaving home alone I feel like I had the most normie night of my life. Maybe it was just a glitch in the system or the universe wanted to remind me of what I'm missing, but I feel pretty good right now.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.