[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feeling extra lonely so browse the w4m ads on craigslist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1496946688619.jpg (66KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496946688619.jpg
66KB, 645x773px
>feeling extra lonely so browse the w4m ads on craigslist
>agree to meet up with a girl
>she drives over and i get in her car
>normal girl, normal everything
>says she needs money to pay for her phone bill because she spent her money on chemo
>has a lump in her ovary
>ohshit.wav
>start looking out the window, suddenly have bad feelings about this
>she asks me what's wrong
>"J-just nervous haha. I've never done this before."
>suddenly get out of the car and book it down the street
>running for my life
>dive behind a building and crouch down
>hear the car door slam and see her headlights searching for me
>check phone
>message from her
>"Imma come after you"
>Solid Snake my way home avoiding her car
>see it pass before me on the street almost shit my pants
>make it home and am now drinking water scared as fuck

Will I be okay? Will this girl come after me?
>>
So you just met her and she asked you for money?
>>
>>38076938
Fubkinn Kekkkk
>>
>>38076938

If you didnt tell her where did you live you are gonna be ok.
>>
>>38076938
yep, shes gonna cut ur dick off bro. Ya dun goofed
>>
>>38076968
I wanted to pay her so that I could have someone to snuggle with. Once I got in the car I realized that this isn't natural and that I had been thinking with my penis instead of my brain. That's when I booked it.

>>38076987
I didn't tell her anything. We met in a place far from my house. I wouldn't bring a Craiglist whore to my actual place.
>>
>>38076998
Oh, she was a whore?
I thought it was a dating site thing.
>>
>>38077008
She was a whore, yes. She said it was her last resort as her phone is getting shut off tomorrow, kek.
>>
>>38077022
to be honest I would have just given her money
>>
File: 1486823707545.jpg (7KB, 232x213px) Image search: [Google]
1486823707545.jpg
7KB, 232x213px
>>38076938

>suddenly get out of the car and book it down the street
>running for my life
>hear the car door slam and see her headlights searching for me
>"Imma come after you"

Am I the only one who doesn't get what exactly was happening here?
>>
>>38076938
Quality thread. A-
>>
>>38077022
Im considering buying a whore
Any advice on how to get a good one
>>
>>38077039
I was about to give her money but then I remembered that that money could be spent buying Stardew Valley.

>>38077061
I was in a girl's car discussing how we would snuggle on a regular basis for money. I suddenly got a very bad feeling about it so I swung the car door open and ran as fast as I could hiding in the shadows and behind buildings. She must've not been expecting it because she started to drive after me, looking for me. She passed my hiding spots more than once and I had to stay hidden, hence the Solid Snake comment. When I was hiding, I checked my phone and she said she'd "come after me", whatever that means.

>>38077079
Don't do it. I didn't even do anything and I was instantly filled with regret and shame.
>>
>>38077093
Man i dont give a fuck anymore
I just wanna fuck
And im not gay so getting easy gay sex is out of the question
I've alrwady gone and fapped to furshit, futa, abd used an onahole untill it broke so i dont think buying a whore will caise any shame
>>
File: 1450618888338.jpg (69KB, 680x592px) Image search: [Google]
1450618888338.jpg
69KB, 680x592px
>>38076938
this thread was very satisfying and I thank you for it
>>
>>38076938

hilarious as fuck but you did the right thing, post message logs please!
>>
>>38077188
I would but I deleted everything on my way home. Her phone number, her email. I even took the battery out of my phone.
>>
>>38077093

>I suddenly got a very bad feeling about it so I swung the car door open and ran as fast as I could hiding in the shadows and behind buildings. She must've not been expecting it because she started to drive after me, looking for me.

Yes, but why did you have a bad feeling? Do you think she was trying to rob you or something? Or did you just have a random panic attack? And why was she looking for you?
>>
>>38077217
post the craiglist ad, it must be still online
>>
>>38077221
Probably. The only thought that's comforting me now is remembering the story an anon on /o/ posted. He talked about how he was fucking a prostitute and suddenly noticed that there was a guy in the other room. This caused him to freak out. He ejaculated on her face and dashed out of the house before paying the girl. He jumped in his car and drove off, scared that they'd come after him but he got away.

>>38077243
Panic attack.

>>38077252
No fuck you I'm not going to become a meme on r/4chan.
>>
>>38076938
tfw a guy ran out of my car and I just wanted to have a good time and go on a date
>>
>>38077397
She was a really nice girl. I feel absolutely horrible about it but I'm autistic and panicked. I felt the only thing I could do was run.
>>
File: CrUxTIxVYAA_lRP.jpg (64KB, 720x587px) Image search: [Google]
CrUxTIxVYAA_lRP.jpg
64KB, 720x587px
thank you quality post OP
you did the right thing
>>
>>38077420
i was kidding dude, get your ass out of there you can pay less for cuddles with an actual whore. ones like in OP will keep coming back
>>
>>38077279
too late, friendo
>>
>>38076938

>got fit
>girls still don't like me
>haven't talked to anyone in months
>meet morbidly obese 40 year old woman
>end up cuddling with her
>disgusting but feels so good just to be close to another human
>starts flirting with me while we're cuddling
>tries to get me to eat her pussy out
>I-I need to leave
>she knows I'm full of shit
>tries to suck my dick
>run out of her apartment and drive away
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.