[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to conquer the world. What is the best way to get people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170701-204059.png (590KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-204059.png
590KB, 1920x1080px
I want to conquer the world. What is the best way to get people on my side? Money isn't a problem.
>>
Conquer jail first
>>
>Money isn't a problem.

Pay them
>>
>tfw wanna start a cult but I'm too autistic to be charismatic
>>
>>38076354
You already lost by posting that picture and asking this on r9k. There is no chance for you regardless of money, because you don't have unlimited rescources to take over the world on your own. You also don't have the natural ambition, intelligence or social abilities to inspire people to follow you or your cause.
The biggest following you could achieve would be to write out an interesting manifesto/create videos detailing your life and plans, and then commit a mass murder.
>>
>>38076371
This. Money ruins morals. If you give most people enough money, they'll do anything.
>>
>>38076354
I always thought if a person started a cult, they could conquer the world, or at least be a force to be reckoned with.
>>
File: asuka.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
2MB, 1064x983px
>>38076354
You can't. Get and economics education. Nobody is in control, nobody can be in control.
>>
>>38076433
Depends on how big/influential the cult is. There are a lot of small cults currently operating in the U.S. that aren't relevant at all.
>>
>>38076354
I'll be on your side if you can get me a gf.
>>
Impossible, the world is too big and complicated these days. You can't just march on Rome with the XIII. and declare yourself King.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 449x328px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 449x328px
>>38076461
>You can't. Get and economics education. Nobody is in control, nobody can be in control.

Anon...
>>
>>38076573
>I don't understand economics 101
>>
>>38076371
well you would need countless ammounts of money to corrupt the enire world
>>
>>38076354
If you're so set for money then what purpose would conquering the world serve?
>>
>>38076588
>Money isn't a problem.
>>
>>38076713
how much money do you think someone posting on r9k actually has?
>>
>>38076573
The funny part is that fucking morons like you falling for centuries old conspiracy theories about DA JEWSSSSS actually consider themselves the be smart and redpilled.
>>
>>38076713
ok show me how many trillions dollars you have
>>
>>38076354
Become a tech God like Elon
>>
>>38076741
How seriously do you think anyone on r9k is taking conquering the world?
Infinite money is a hypothetical detail of this hypothetical question.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000000373855[1].jpg (246KB, 960x626px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000000373855[1].jpg
246KB, 960x626px
>>38076354
First, you need to gain skills so that you can successfully run your own business while also showing a mind for money management comparable to that of a savant. You must also have a keen eye for detail and extremely proficient problem solving abilities if you want to stand out from the millions of other competitors. After networking for a couple decades with as many bankers as possible, you may have an opportunity to meet a strawman and hopefully be vouched into the ranks of the banking elite.

Then you throw away your humanity, accept satanism and hopefully you will move up the ranks before you kill yourself or get killed for the actions you will have to take to get to climb

Ex-Illuminati Banker Exposes The Elite - In English Audio - Ronald Bernard - Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

Part 2 - Ex-Illuminati Dutch Banker - In English Audio - Ronald Bernard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ZuASiI7Go
>>
The best way to unironically conquer the world is to employ the Marxist strategy.

In every group is a proletariat which can be turned against the bourgeoise.

Revolution can achieve takeover of a nation without having to wage war on it.

Best strategy IMO.

>>38076747

>Capitalism just runs itself with le magic invisible hand etc etc
>please ignore all the rich Jews controlling all the economic policies and banks of the world
>>
>>38076384
I have the same feel. Can charisma somehow be learned and trained into you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.