[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this manlet meme? Is being under 6 foot super undesirable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: mletbfot.jpg (21KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
mletbfot.jpg
21KB, 300x450px
What is this manlet meme? Is being under 6 foot super undesirable or something?
>>
>>38076091
>Is being under 6 foot super undesirable or something?
Yes.
>>
There's no hard cutoff at six foot, but every inch under is definitely a disadvantage
>>
File: luu.gif (339KB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
luu.gif
339KB, 250x308px
>>38076101
Why not compensate with something else? Like hobbies, money or confidence?
>>
>>38076091
It's just a meme.

Not original at all.
>>
>be me
>5'5-5'7 all through high school (5'9 now)
>Girls laugh at how short I am
>"Shorty Shaun"
>Girls flock to 6'1 Sophomore Chad
>"Chad you're so tall!
>Hear "Chad will you go out with me?" at least once a week
>I was more muscular than Chad (at the time)
>No acne unlike Chad

Yeah tallness is everything
>>
>>38076114
>compensate
Compensating doesn't fix the issue.

I'm 5'9 and 200 lbs, I just look like a fucking meatball now. Great.
>>
>>38076185
>200 lbs
dude, you gotta lose that weight, i'm 6 foot weighing 70kg to put that into perspective.
>>
i think it's just insecure people who take pride their heigh because they have nothing else.
>>
>>38076197
I have like 10% bodyfat.
>>
I'm 5'6 and people were constantly making fun of me. Girls wanted me to sit on their lap like a little kid because I was so short.

"Come here little Alex come sit on mommy's lap." Fuck me highschool sucked.
>>
>>38076291
That's rough man

oregano
>>
>>38076197
70kg at 6 180cm is on the lower side of average I think. I'm 170cm and weigh 68kg with 12-14% bodyfat and I still feel small.

My friend who is as muscular as me and 180cm weighs 77kg and he has very clear abs.
>>
>>38076291
>>38076142

I feel bad for you guys. I'm in second year of high school (18yo) and am 170cm/5'7 and I've literally only heard like 5 jokes about my height during my two years.

I don't know if it's less acceptable now to joke about short people or if I'm just like.

Note I live in and so most native born girls are my height lol

Feels bad
>>
It's not a meme but people exaggerate a lot.

Height effects me literally 0% except when it comes to girls.

I am 18, 5'7/170cm and still in high school and am a kissless virgin.

I am a little built ( I look a little swole to normies but look like skinny DYEL at the gym) and I have slightly above average face I think.

During the past two years high school only 7-9 girls have shown interest which is ok. My friend though who is builtfat and 6'1 is literally a player though in comparison to me.

Still virgin and KISSLESS. The latter is just embarrassing

The worst feel I've gotten ever during high school was a year ago. A lot of my girl-friends asked a lot of my guy friends out. We're in the same social circle of 12-14 people. The only guys who weren't asked out was me and my guy friend who is also 170cm/5'7. This hurts me still because I know for a fact that I was better friends with a lot of these girls than the guys they asked out that were taller than me. This only leads me to believe that the only reason they didn't ask me out was because I'm a manlet.
>>
It's a meme. Taller men are more likely to be virgins. Above 6'3" is permavirgin territory unless you are rich or model tier.
>>
>>38077320
Lmao what a fucking lie
>>
>>38077280
I'm 6'2" and a kissless virgin. My friend is 5'8" and slays pussy like Casanova. Where are all the girls jumping on my cock?

Height is a fucking meme.
>>
>>38077328
You can't prove it wrong. It's true. I know it hurts you lanklet virgins but it's true.
>>
People shitposting about their insecurities. The other day I found out I'm 5"6' (never used american units), and the first thing I did was laugh my ass off because I never had height issues.

If you keep browsing these places they'll end up poisoning you with insecurity. Ignore these memes and go on with your life.
>>
It's true but it's exaggerated by insecure /fit/izens.

A fit 5'8" guy with a good look and good face and attractive personality can still get girls.
I guess it's different for a country like Netherlands where every girl is at this height barefoot, but if you aren't tall and is from this country, you musn't be a native
>>
File: 1480782955907.jpg (51KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1480782955907.jpg
51KB, 960x852px
>>38077280

>During the past two years high school only 7-9 girls have shown interest
>only

Less than half of that have shown interest in me in my entire life so that's anything but "only" for /r9k/ standards.
Also, how are you still a kissless virgin? Even if you were to sperg out with the first 6, you should be able to do something with the 7th one. Statistically speaking, chances are we're going to see you on /b/ in some 12 years posting those "30 y/o kissless virgin here, AMA" threads.
>>
>>38077320
What the fuck do people post this shit for, no one outside of this weird circle is actually a virgin in the real world, when you walk down the street every guy you see has had sex. It is a much more normal thing than freaks on here seem to realise. Height doesn't matter, at all, people have got laid at 7 foot tall and people have got laid at 5 foot tall, it doesn't change a thing, all that matters is circumstance, and what your personality is like. For all virgins reading this, that means your personality is dogshit, change it. Also, don't worry about being a virgin until you are 20, it's late to lose your virginity then, but it isn't impossible.
>>
>>38076091
No. most women are between 5'4 and 5'8 if you're 5'10 or taller you're fine. This is only for the USA though.
>>
>be 5'7
>not a virgin
There you go, I refuted the meme.
I don't know how life in the USA is though. I live in EUW and nobody makes a big deal out of it. As long as your taller than the girl, you're fine.
>>
>>38076091
>6'3
Roasties notice it for sure, Pity I'm too autistic for a gf.
>>
>>38078090
Prostitutes you paid don't count
>>
>>38078090
Hello, fellow 5'7" nonvirgin. Have you already fucked over 100 girls? I have. If you haven't, worry not, you will get there soon.
>>
File: lakers_lunch_manlet.jpg (199KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
lakers_lunch_manlet.jpg
199KB, 1024x763px
>>38078090
>tfw shorter than the average woman in my country
>>
>>38078376
Where are you from?
Oregano original
>>
idk I'm 5'7 and fucking two different coworkers right now
>>
>>38078398
I'm from germany and girls can be pretty tall here.
>>
>>38078455
Consider moving to a country with shorter untermensch
>>
>>38078343
hahaha not 100 yet, but I'm still young! Just lov eto laugh at the bitter tall virgins, thats why I'm here.
>>
>>38078649
Nah, I'm fine here.
>>
>>38077344
You right, I gave a bad example because the difference in height between me and my friend is not the only one, he is more social and I think he has a cuter face no homo.

But the point still stands, being tall makes you more attractive.
>>
File: 1451350574126.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451350574126.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>38077494
>How are you a kissless virgin?

Well first of all, I only found 4 of them attractive and date-able, one of which is a 9/10.

Secondly I was an autistic fat boy when I was younger. It's not until like the past three years I've become more social and fit/attractive. I'm still a pretty shy guy ESPECIALLY when talking to girls. Because of my shyness girls lose interest after a while as I'm too afraid to take any initiative.

The last girl that showed interest towards me was actually the only girl I've ever initiated interest. The reason being is that I was pretty drunk in a house party with my friends and classmates. I always thought this girl was fucking hot and I had a semi crush on her for a while but never even tried because of my shyness and I thought she was out of my league.

Anyways at the party I told her she was hot after taking several shots. Didn't think much about it that weekend as I didn't think she liked me but during the following two weeks in school she started talking to me a lot more and texting me on Snapchat. I was very critical to this and when I realised that she was interested in me (when my friend pointed it out) it was already too late.

Fuck me honestly, this girl was artsy but still smart and a objective 9/10 and I fucked it all up.
She was 5'7 too which actually makes me a little happy because now I know that not all girls care that much for height.
>>
>>38077122
>I'm in second year of high school (18yo)

Fucking how?
>>
>>38079813
Was pretty unclear sorry.

I meant I'm in the second year of Senior high school in Sweden. It's. I only have a year left until University.
>>
>Manlets in charge of learning
>>
>>38077122
>second year of high school (18 y/o)
no one wants to make fun of the retard
>>
>>38076291
You just have to act confident about it
>Sit on my lap anon
>*sits on her lap*
>Everyone thinks you are funny
>You can even kiss the girl in that situation as it is comical
>>
>I am 5'8
>my gf 5'9
No issues. We just make jokes about it and thats it. You just have to ride the tiger
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.