[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boss tells me to work together on a project with a cutie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: pkhs.jpg (5KB, 213x144px) Image search: [Google]
pkhs.jpg
5KB, 213x144px
>boss tells me to work together on a project with a cutie
>we worked together all the day
>i thought we actually had a good time
>yesterday I joined her during launch time
>i thought we actually had a good time
>today I asked her out on facebook
>she saw my message and she didn't reply
>her stacy best friends messaged me "omg she is not intrested in you how can you be so blind, just leave her alone"

how can normies overcome after something like this? I am feeling like a worthless trash.
>>
You understand that getting along with a woman doesn't necessarily mean she wants to be in a relationship with you?
>>
Normies don't get into situations like this because they are socially aware

Just don't bother with female co-workers in the future it saves a lot of headache
>>
File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>38075572
FUCK YOU

I JUST DID WHAT EVERY SINGLE CHAD WOULD DO WHY IS THAT SO BAD

I KNOW I AM NOT CHAD BUT GODDAMNIT
>>
You don't ask a girl you know personally out unless you do it irl. It's seen as cowardly and beta otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (37KB, 247x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
37KB, 247x340px
>>38075543
>being such a beta that you have to ask a bitch out over faceberg
>having such little game you just directly ask a girl out

Next time when you're in a group just get all flirty and ask if she want to "work" on the project at her house later that night. Show up with booze and have at it.
>>
>>38075543
>launch time
Wow, where do you work?
>>
>>38075621
OP's actually Elon Musk
>>
>>38075602
No you didn't, you idiot. You did what a sperg would do, not Chad. Chad wouldn't ask her out on fb. Chad would quickly determine if he has a chance or not and if so, ask her out in person.
>>
>>38075613
>house
That's creepy. Just ask her to have some drinks with you at a bar after you've completed the project.
>>
>>38075572
Didn't you know that if a girl ever smiles at you and/or says "hi", even just once, then she loves you and wants a long-term, loving relationship?
Don't you know anything, anon?
>>
File: 2565048.png (922KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2565048.png
922KB, 740x1000px
>>38075602
>I JUST DID WHAT EVERY SINGLE CHAD WOULD DO
>ask her out on fb
>>
>>38075543

why don't idiots on this board realize that if a girl is interested in you, SHE will show it and make moves?
never initiate something if she isn't all over you
asking a girl out after 2 days when you did some menial work related shit is also the sign of stunted emotional growth desu
>>
>>38075543
>I asked her out on facebook
>I asked her out o

first of all, you're a pussy for doing this. second of all, dont ever, ever, EVER, do this. Fuck. The only time this is remotely acceptable is if you're already 1000% sure she's into you, even then you shouldn't do it. You shouldn't "ask a girl out" in the first place, but you certainly need to do that shit in person, irl, or not at all.

At least you didn't go full autistic mode and "confess your feelings" to her or some gay shit like that. Live and learn, anon.
>>
>>38075704
this isn't entirely true, though. I think girls aren't like guys where being into a guy is always a binary "yes" or "no". If you're Chad, sure it's probably a straight up "yes', but for mere mortals, i'd say girls place guys on a spectrum that is in constant flux, that said OP was probably on the far left, firmly in the "not remotely interested" category. By asking her out like a little bitch he not only ruined any potential chance there could've been, however slim, he also probably completely repulsed her.
>>
>>38075543
Should've known she was a turbo stacy before you did that how are you so unaware?
>>
>>38075572
OP may have misread the situation, but the female coworker is still a massive coward for not simply pointing out to him "sorry I'm not interested", and instead hiding behind some overly defensive roastie who is needlessly mean.
>>
>>38075543
>asking her out on facebook
I can see the flaw in your execution, but can i see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast cruch?
>>
>>38075750
>i'd say girls place guys on a spectrum that is in constant flux
yeah sure they take 5 guys and place them on a scale from fuckable to total creep, it's still not worth for a guy to make moves on a girl that isn't infatuated with him, that scale doesn't change once it's made
it's not like in the past where people married by the time they were 20 for better or worse, now-days women will only date guys they deem to be top-tier, they would rather die alone than be with someone like OP. I wish I wasn't making this shit up but that's the way it is
>>
>>38075543
Move on. Plenty of rejection out there.
>>
OP, the only thing you did wrong was to ask her out over FB.

The people saying you were stupid for thinking she liked you because you had a good time for 2 days are idiots and trolls. The ONLY way of knowing if a girl likes you is to make a move.

The most low-pressure thing is "I'm throwing a party this weekend, bring some friends and come". Some kind of activity ("We're canoeing/hiking/..., ever tried that?") is also a good bet.

If she likes you, she will say yes. If she doesn't, she'll say she's busy, then never work to make other plans. Maybe try one more time, if she still says she can't and never makes arrangements in return (e.g. proposes something else), she doesn't like you. Move on.

"She will be all over you", yeah, but not UNLESS YOU MOVE FIRST. There are extremely rare exceptions but in 99% of the cases, YOU need to do something.

And Facebook isn't the right way to go about it.
>>
>>38075750
>but muh thinking girls
Oh fuck off, they don't have any spectrum. He didn't ruin any chances he might have had by asking her out. He's probably ugly and she can get better looking guys. That's why she isn't interested. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>38075823
>The ONLY way of knowing if a girl likes you is to make a move
I'm not trusting this shit advice, from my experience and from what I saw in others, the girl will give obvious signs if she is into a guy

>I'm throwing a party this weekend, bring some friends and come". Some kind of activity ("We're canoeing/hiking/..., ever tried that?") is also a good bet.
do you have any idea where you are, this is a place for maladjusted lonely and depressive people, most us can barely call 2 people for a gathering

>Maybe try one more time
no

>YOU need to do something
he already did something in those 2 days, the girl judged his personality, looks, money, sense of humor, charisma
>>
Hang with a Co worker for a day and works on a project. Just cause the project goes smoothly assumes they had a great time and asks her out.
You sound autistic af.
>>
>>38075860
They're not necessarily obvious and that's the point he's making. This thread is proof that "signs" can be misinterpreted, the only way to KNOW is still to make a move.
>>
>>38075880

she didn't gave him any signs in the first place, she didn't picked anon to work with, OP didn't tell us the girl started initiating conversations with him or laughing at whatever dumb shit he said, she didn't compliment him on his looks, etc.

> the only way to KNOW is still to make a move.
and after 2-3 tries he gets fired from the workplace because women don't want to have to deal with him
you need to understand that women get absolutely insulted if a lesser male makes advances to them, this is why the girl's friend gave a message to OP, the girl OP wanted was disgusted and mad that someone like OP with such a lower social value considered that he could have a change with her. He soiled her reputation and ego, she puts so much effort into attracting chads and all she gets is autistic clingy autists that are not Adonis-tier beauty
>>
>>38075880
But if you make a move you'll officially become "that guy" unless you're a Chad
>>
>>38075880
>signs can be misinterpreted
only if you're a total sperg, it's pretty easy to tell when a girl is attracted to a guy
>>
>>38075916
>>and after 2-3 tries he gets fired from the workplace because women don't want to have to deal with him

You don't constantly try to get with girls at your workplace you complete autist
>>
Amicability in a professional environment means jack fucking shit.

Any decent employee who works with people will know how to set personal opinions aside and focus on getting the work done. Just because your work together went well it doesn't mean she likes you as a person. This is literally just business, and nothing personal.
>>
>>38075981
that's what the guy that I replied to apparently suggested to OP, and OP seems the guy that would not now any better

do you honestly believe OP has a chance to meet other girls besides his workplace?
>>
>>38075779
Depends how he formulated his "asking out". I guess he sperged and confessed his feeling of desire to mate to have master race children or something.

>>38075543
Care to post logs Anon? We could at least help with formulation for next time.
>>
>>38076002
I'm that guy, notice I suggested low-key shit like a party or a group activity, not insisting on candle light dinners three times in a row.

Also, is she says "no" then obviously she is not interested. But usually you get soft rejections - "I'm busy". But you may be right that even in that case it's spergy to try again "just to be sure".

This all depends on your corporate environment, I work for a large multinational where coworkers also hang out in their free time. If you're a small agency or whatever where people clearly have rich lives outside work and never hang out, it's best to leave it be.

I'm a cyborg - I have friends I can ring up for a party, but I'm 33 and a KHV. So take my advice as you want, but I've seen it work for lots of people.
>>
>>38076064
I asked her if she would like to meet up sometimes. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>"omg she is not intrested in you how can you be so blind, just leave her alone"
I don't really understand why her friend would be so butthurt about you asking her out?
>>
>>38075543
God, you're pathetic.
origna
>>
>>38075543

> working with somebody for barely two days
> immediately asking them out

SMh
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.