[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't have a sex with a girl >can't be a homo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1498449880354.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498449880354.png
21KB, 645x773px
>can't have a sex with a girl
>can't be a homo either
>can't even kill my self
>>
>>38075542
iktfb.
>attempt going out and being normie
>0 success
>try to make a tinder since apparently that's the way now
>0 matches
I'm pretty close to giving up completely, i'm the biggest loser of a group of losers, every time. I feel like double d from ed ed n eddy. What a failure. At least I've got my guitar and my laptop.
>>
>>38075542

life is hard. girls havnt shown the slightest bit of interest in me since i started losing my hair and im too shy to strike up a conversation with a girl. i dont feel especially lonely because i hangout with my family but i know im going to really regret my life in the future.
>>
>>38075542
You can bee yourseIf.
>>
>>38075592
guitar is a pussy magnet anon, are you ugly? have you tried getting /fit/?
>>
>>38075542
>can't have sex with a girl

Why not? Are you impotent?
>>
>>38077091
>ask a girl if she wants sex
>she says no
>find another girl to ask
>repeat forever until you become an outcast because society think you're a creep
>>
>>38077155
>take a good picture of yourself or two
>set up tinder
>message matches
>sex

It literally is that easy. Don't let the bitter angry robots lie to you that it only works for Chads.
>>
>>38077265
I refuse to believe you anon. There is absolutely no way any girl would be dtf with zero complications.
Girls want love, romance, emotional connection, late night texting/talking, etc. They don't want dick.
If they did, there would be tons of them asking for timestamped dick pics on the internet, right now. But that just doesn't happen.
As soon as you mention anything sexual, it becomes weird/icky/creepy for them.
Besides, i don't have a car or a license, i literally live in my mom's basement and i'm a neet.
And what are you supposed to say?
>Now that we have gotten to know each other, how about we take a bus to my place, where we will have consensual sexual intercourse, oh and we need to be quiet because my parents are home. You down?
>>
>>38077265
when will this section grow up and realize there's no fucking such thing as chads, what people call "chads" is people with confidence and a real life. people just group STUPID PEOPLE who are extroverts in the group and claim them to be "chads" thus making every extrovert outgoing person a "normie" dumbass.
>>
>>38077425
Why don't you start by fixing your own life. Stop being a NEET living in the basement.
>>
>>38078314
>i can't have sex with a girl
>"sure you can bro just use tinder"
>no i can't, here's why
>"oh in that case, you were right, you can't"
>>
>>38078369
Even NEETs living in the basement can get girls. It's just harder. Do you want to be a basement-dwelling NEET virgin for the rest of your life?
>>
>>38077155
I like literally can't have sex though so I'm worse off than you. I think it's performance anxiety, but the two times I've had the chance to have sex I've gone soft just before putting it in the bitch. And then no matter what I try it won't get hard again. It makes me legitimately scared to even try again because I might go soft once more. It's embarrassing as fucking hell
>>
>>38075542
Anon, everyday you wake up in the morning is a gift. Shove a dildo in your ass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.