[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey wagie, its me again. How've you been? Not so good? Aww,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1423979996524.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1423979996524.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Hey wagie, its me again. How've you been? Not so good? Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

While you've been slaving away for Mr. Shekelstein, I've made progress on my novel. Its about a space station floating between the milky way and andromeda galaxies. The themes include divergent evolution, cultural exchange, and black market trading underground at the station. Its bound to be a big hit when it hits the shelves.
Hey, haven't you always fantasized about writing a novel? Tut tut, too bad. If only you had more time.

Oh, but wait, I haven't gotten to the best part yet. You see, whenever you talk about my future, you seem to think things aren't going to go well for me. Well, you'd be wrong about that. I get neetbux every week as well as inheritance from my wealthy parents. I also get an allowance. Do you get an allowance? I bet not, your parents don't love you enough to give you money and buy you food. Must be why you're a wagie in the first place.

Better wrap this up now. You need to get back to work. Another day, another dollar, amiright?
>>
>space station
>between galaxies

That's dumb as shit
>>
Some next level NEETposting right here.

Did your gubbux come in yet?
Idk what I'm going to do with all this backpay. Probably buy a new car, all on the government's dime
>>
Greetings neetcuck

How's the pocket pussy?
>>
File: 1485324886662.jpg (378KB, 1416x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1485324886662.jpg
378KB, 1416x2000px
At least i can drive.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 634x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 634x706px
>>38075386
Damn you neet fag
You have no purpose
>>
File: RohanOVA_003.jpg (145KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
RohanOVA_003.jpg
145KB, 800x450px
>>38075386
Sounds neat anon. Have you thought of a title yet? Also what made you decide to choose this topic?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 263x192px
>>38075386

FUCK YOU YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!!! WHY DO YOU FUCKING NEETS HAVE TO PROVOCATE US??!! AT LEAST I DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE MYSELF BY MY OWN!! LEAVE US ALONE AND LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE U FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38075386
neets have no money
>>
>>38079122
i heard if you wash shekelstein's dick he'll give you a 12 cent raise
>>
>gets an allowance from his parents
>doesn't make more than them and give them an allowance

pretty embarrassing desu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.