[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times do you think you've been filmed even accidentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

How many times do you think you've been filmed even accidentally by someone else?
>>
File: 1487420967842.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1487420967842.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>38075383
I was filmed for my high school's graduation ceremony for the people that wanted a DVD of it. This was almost a decade ago.
But total strangers, either on purpose or accident? I have no idea. Probably more than once.
>>
I was filmed in a documentary when I was a kid. Cameraman was filming public spaces and focused on me sitting on a park bench for a few seconds. This is according to parents' friends who apparently saw me on tv, never seen it myself
>>
>there is a video somewhere on the internet of me dressed up as a mime for a high school project
>>
>accidentally
zero, at least none of it ended up on public internet. There was one picture of me on facebook about 10 years ago and I had it taken down.
>on purpose surveillance
lots and lots, highway cameras, speed traps, gas stations, gun stores, most of my trips abroad (1984 is just a matter of allocating city resources to "crime prevention cameras")
>>
File: 1498273941234.png (53KB, 247x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498273941234.png
53KB, 247x416px
story time
>freshman year of highschool, theater
>we had to either participate in the play or give a historical speech
>I chose to give a speech from some roman general named gaius something
>stage apparently wasn't availible and we could scheduel the performance, so the teacher decided we should just record it
>I had to go all out, dressing in a toga and speaking from some podium painted like a roman collumn
>it's d-day, some big titty upperclassman that I had been working with walks with me to the restroom and hands me the toga
>underneath the toga I was wearing nothing but my boxers
>walk back to class, upperclassman isn't wearing a fucking bra
>I can see her nips, her tits are jiggling a little too. I normally made a concious effort not to stare at her jugs but fuck
>she catches me staring, makes a disgusted look on her face
>fuck, I gegt fully aroused
>my erection is visible through the toga, no amount of hunching can hide it
>go up to the podium
>camera is rolling
>my cock is still rock hard
>entire class is either whispering something to eachother or noticeably uncomfortable
>I'm stuttering and staring down at my script, on the verge of tears
>I cut class for the remaining few weeks
this was all caught on tape. I don't know what happened to it, but I hope it's lost forever
>>
My brother is a hyper Chad and once he told me that I was in the background of a Snapchat video he saw and I have been paranoid ever since
>>
>>38075509
>makes a disgusted look on her face
She was probably aroused tbqh.
>>
>>38075383
>taking a shower at a friends house
>naturally im butt naked
>suddenly one the sluts from our school bursts in with my 3 spergy high school friends
>cover my wee wee and turn away
>slut smacks my ass HARD
>they also throw jenga blocks and other items over the clear glass shower divider at me
>all of this was filmed as i cowered in the corner with a big red hand welt on my ass cheek in full view of said camera

The entire school saw me naked after that.
>>
>>38075383
Some asshole was doing a crowd walk-through with a high quality camera and I was doing my trumpet face (blowing air out slowly). Fuck. Now I'll be in some docko like that. Last one that pissed me off was when the news got a close-up of me yawning during a high-profile event. I never saw it but my friends called me after it aired. There were a few more incidents like this. It's like I'm a surveillance magnet.
>>
>>38075509
you couldnt have tucked it in your boxers waist band?
also I'm jealous you saw your senpais titters, I never experienced such a luxury :-[[
>>
>>38075781
>>slut smacks my ass HARD
lucky...
did you two fuck after that?
>>
>>38075519
This. My cousin said they've seen me in random people's Snapchats. I was at a concert (alone) recently and this Stacey kept putting me in her snapchats because she only wanted to put 1/5 of her face in her pictures. I wanted to smash the little whore's phone. That makes me so paranoid.
>>
File: 1498521793024.jpg (322KB, 887x887px) Image search: [Google]
1498521793024.jpg
322KB, 887x887px
>>38075832
>you couldnt have tucked it in your boxers waist band?
hindsight is 50/50
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.