[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on my slow ascent to normiedom >start new job bartending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 79728f_5505754.jpg (64KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
79728f_5505754.jpg
64KB, 906x799px
>on my slow ascent to normiedom
>start new job bartending
>Usually on shift with a young guy (Elliot) and like 5 women
>they all seem to get along fine
>not even a minute after Elliot leaves they start bitching about him
>Really hateful stuff, saying they can't stand him, he's a annoying creep etc.
>even unironically call him "smelliot" behind his back because apparently he has BO (I've never noticed)
>will stop the second he's about, go back to smiling and joking with him

This job has made me so fucking paranoid around any group of women, there would be absolutely no way to tell whether or not they're just straight up deceiving you as a group and actually despise you and constantly mock you or whether they're being genuinely friendly

I want off this ride
>>
>>38075314
The real ruse is they don't actually hate him, they just do it to entertain themselves

just remember that anything anyone says is meaningless, only actions count
>>
>>38075359
>only actions count

They actively compete to get shifts that aren't with him, they really do seem to hate him
>>
>>38075395
well they're bitches then
don't let the bitches get to you
>>
File: 1498845505276.png (405KB, 473x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498845505276.png
405KB, 473x532px
>when you work at a bar and your name is Elliott and you had a shift today and work with mostly women
>>
File: DDS38TzVoAA2-AG.jpg (45KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
DDS38TzVoAA2-AG.jpg
45KB, 447x589px
where do you work op?
pretty sure there's a guy at my job named elliot that also smells bad, maybe just a coincidence
>>
>>38075433
More like smelliot amirght
>>
File: 1428172484344.jpg (33KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1428172484344.jpg
33KB, 436x436px
>tfw I realise this almost certainly happens to me
At least all the customers like me the best you fucking whores
>>
>>38075446
At a family pub in an english seaside town
>>
>>38075314
Welcome to real life anon.
Women are narcissistic cunts
>be me
>make friends with slav grill
>she's pretty cool
>always seems interested in me
>whatever
>keep to myself
>friend shows me screenshots of the bitch bitching about me
>learn something valuable
>don't ever trust fucking slav women
>>
>>38075467
Girls will not often say it to someone's face if she thinks he's disgusting. More than once I've seen a friend chat amicably with some guys, only to tell me right after "Christ, what a bunch of wankers those guys were."
>>
>>38075314
>smelliot
Fuck you OP that brought up some bad memories.
>>
>>38075539
Take a shower, you skunk
>>
>>38075534
These people are the worst. Pure cunts desu.
>>
>>38075314
Wow I guess I should stay away from any woman then jesus christ.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.