[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why robots? What am i doing wrong? I recently got into a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5995.jpg (69KB, 482x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5995.jpg
69KB, 482x549px
Why robots? What am i doing wrong?

I recently got into a relationship for the first time and it had already been 3 months. I try so hard to be the best girlfriend for him. Everyday i'll ask him how hes doing and wish him a good morning and a good night, often drawing small images of us hugging and sending them, i send him heartfelt messages on how much i like him, help him with his work, and bake for him.
However, recently I have been too busy and couldnt see him for the past week and tried to make up for it by messaging nice things. This only made me realize how much he doesn't care. He admits that he one word responds to me to stop the conversation before and that hes too lazy to put in effort. What the actual fuck? it feels like im just some entertainment and that he doesnt care for me...
Is there anyway i can test this? What should i do? I love him so much but i seriously feel that if i dont message him, he wouldnt bother to start the conversation like he once did.
>>
kill urself roast
>>
I dont know what to say anon. He sounds either depressed or like a person without empathic. How'd y'all meet
>>
File: 1498889992491.jpg (61KB, 802x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498889992491.jpg
61KB, 802x960px
>>38075277
get the fuck off my board roastie

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>38075277
Maybe he's depressed its really hard to have engaging convos when you are depressed
>>
>>38075277
I think it's time to break up with him, anonette. If he doesn't care at all now, he's not going to care any more later. Relationships take devotion on both sides. You deserve somebody who actually loves you and wants to talk to you.

I was dating a transgirl who -seemed- to want a relationship for 2 months, but refused to talk to me at all, and when she broke up with me the only thing I felt was regret that I hadn't broken up with her first.

Like, right now my gf and I talk first thing she gets up, every single day, for the entire time she's awake. We spend every single day together. When one person wants to do that and the other person doesn't give a shit, it's time to stop.
>>
>>38075277
neck yourself, cunt. go ask your 15 other beta orbiters if you want advice. stupid fucking roastie
>>
You sound cute anon I'm sorry you're going through this

>>38075331
This although its unrealistic to spend everyday together in the long run but be content with talking daily
>>
File: IMG_8315.jpg (331KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8315.jpg
331KB, 2048x2048px
>>38075294
met at university orientation
>>38075329
how do you tell if someone is depressed? Whenever i ask he says he feels 7/10 most of the time and that he never really feels sad.
>>38075331
we never said that we loved eachother, i know i do but i dont think he actually loves me yet. It pained me to think that someone has such a nice relationship... im so jealous anon... it makes me want to cry. I hope things turn out well
>>
>>38075431
>im so jealous anon...
it's a mixed bag desu
the closeness is amazing and makes me really happy but we're both suicidal trannies who are hyperdependent and nonfunctional and she's literally on the other side of the world from me
>>
File: 1498496972084.png (146KB, 422x493px) Image search: [Google]
1498496972084.png
146KB, 422x493px
>>38075331
>>38075277

Jesus why are women such high maintenance, maybe he has other shit going on in his life. you're never going to find a dude who has 100% of his attention dedicated to you at all times, doesn't work like that because people are not smart phones.

People, are not smart phones.

Stop expecting them to dote on you 24/7, it's naracistic.
>>
>>38075497
if you're dependent you need someone you can depend on
that's life.
OP clearly is putting more into the relationship than she's getting, and that's bad for her(?)
>>
>>38075277
>often drawing small images of us hugging and sending them, i send him heartfelt messages on how much i like him, help him with his work, and bake for him.

You're giving off BPD vibes. He's just playing it safe before you inevitably devalue you him and decide to saw his balls off during the night.
>>
>>38075348
I've spent everyday of the past two and a half years with my girlfriend and we still get along great.
>>
>Online relationship
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

*wheeze*
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>38075536
Thats good but I just wanted to make sure OP knew that that kind of thing isn't super common (she seems clingy) and not to be too hurt if she doesn't have that
>>
File: Space-Dandy-004-20160626.jpg (25KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
Space-Dandy-004-20160626.jpg
25KB, 496x279px
>>38075277
Get over it

This is what people are like and there's nothing you can do about it. There might be someone out there that cares, but most people are uncaring assholes. Quit thinking you live in a fantasy world where people actually care or that you'll ever find Mr. Perfect. He does not exist. I went through a very similar situation and it sucks. Just realize you are flawed and so is everyone else.
>>
>>38075626
Your taste in anime is garbage
>>
>>38075277
It looks like your online relationship fell in on itself because the homie had no physical pussy to grab his attention, try asgain but do it irl.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>38075658
no u
>no u
no u
>no u
>>
File: 1453136206572.png (1MB, 848x596px) Image search: [Google]
1453136206572.png
1MB, 848x596px
>>38075626
No, most people become uncaring.

Yes everyone is flawed and no one is perfect, but it would be a shame if no one actually tried to get better, to try to care a bit more, and not me so alienated, disenfranchised or otherwise discouraged.

If you don't care at all, the at least try to have one night stands or meaningless sex as a last attempt at having a life experience that is not being torn away from you by the nonliving force of the capital and its superstructure, just so it can sell it back to you.

We are just lumps of matter with complex internal structure of neurons. Having our lives be impeded and dictated by flows of nonliving substance is an insult.

Historical evidence shows that people used to care and that was a basis of primitive societies, like even the Iroquois with their longhouses and leagues. Or any other american indian tribes.

The point is, people have to be separated one from another, atomized, and then they simply stop caring one for another. But the people themselves are not individual perpetrators of this atomization.
>>
>>38075759
>most people become uncaring.
don't disagree with you there
>>
>>38075554
This times 100. I though this post was about a real relationship, not someone who is a texting buddy. KEK
>>
I feel you man
I guess people like us can't ever get love. Feels had
>>
>>38075907
Are you male or female (female)
>>
>>38075277

Dump him, move on, find someone else. I message my online qt every day in some way. She puts in effort, so do I. I like her a lot and I hope to one day save my shekels and meet her in person even though the very thought of it is so terrifying it damn near puts me into a panic/anxiety attack if I think too hard about it. Still, I've 'been' with her for almost a year and we still do the messaging thing erry day, even if it's just a quick email.

Point of my rambling- find someone who actually puts forth effort and isn't a lazy cunt. Relationships, even online ones, work both ways and one can't carry the burden all by themselves. Dump that zero and get a hero. or if not a hero, at least someone who appreciates you. Good luck cuteboi/girl/whatever you are.
>>
Also do you have like a discord or anything, maybe I can help you out on this.
I'm a fembot don't worry
>>
Shit, i have been with my GF 5 years now but i have been barely talking to her last weeks just because i don't have the mood to talk nowadays besides she is really busy with uni and stuff but she has been sending me a lot of messages lately in a way to apologize for not having time and i have been just ignoring her, shit, just comment made feel bad, im gonna put her more attention tomorrow.

About your case, unlike me your guy doesn't sounds depressed or sad, it may be harsh to read but sometimes guys get into relationships just for the sake of having a GF and being well looked in social circles thanks to that (yes, among men a guy with a GF bypass a lot of "testing" from other males, testing that guys with no GF can't avoid, mockery included) now, it seems your guy just isn't there, he is not doing his "job" as a BF, and are rare the times when a guy falls in love already being in a relationship if he didn't come with the predisposition before. Sorry, really, you seem a caring girl, the type most of guys here would like to have and adore, but your bf isn't acting as a bf, girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 538x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 538x437px
>>38075924
female (female) why?
>>
>>38075955
I'm wondering what you meant by "people like you"?
>>
Fuck off roastie, perhaps you should suck a dick more properly
>>
>>38075554
These are always funny, until you realize that these people are actual adults, when it becomes just sad.
>>
>>38076035
have you ever thought that you might not be bitter and lonely if you didn't act like a cunt?
just curious.
>>
>>38075277
>it feels like im just some entertainment and that he doesnt care for me...
Now you know how a man feels. Now imagine always being treated like this in a relationship and him calling you creepy for drawing those images(because women are cruel and cold hearted).
>>
>>38076066
MGTOW please go. this is an adult thread
>>
>>38076081
This is R9K, this board isn't meant for you. Go seek advice on lolcow or the 4chan board called advice. Or even soc. I gave you a chance to better understand men but you hardened your heart, like someone who is cold hearted would do.
>>
>>38076065
Can't handle the truth? If women wouldn't jump from dick to dick, there would be less bitter people on this site.
>>
>>38076200
blaming women for damaging you when you've never even had a girlfriend is pretty funny, anon.
>>
>>38075277
>tfw you will never have a gf care for you this way
Just fucking kill me already
>>
>>38075277
>it feels like im just some entertainment and that he doesnt care for me...

This is why:
>I love him so much

Roasties can't resist being treated like nothing.
>>
File: f8dhur.jpg (74KB, 680x664px) Image search: [Google]
f8dhur.jpg
74KB, 680x664px
>>38076200
I bet if women jumped on your dick you wouldn't be complaining, you just salty cause chad is grabbing all the pussy.

I suggest buring your autistic betarage and invest into becoming a trap.
>>
>>38076270
Are all roastie heifers that dumb? It's because I was in relationship with that rank whore (my ex-GF) I'm like this!Even a dog is more loyal than your kind. Now piss off!
>>
>>38075331
>
Fucking hell, have you guys ever tried being mentally stable? You're not forced to entertain each other daily. People need space from time to time, be considerate of each other. Dude's still a dick for not being able to voice that he feels tired and wants to be alone a bit.
>>
>>38076374
You women know nothing about being loyal, fidelity, and human decency, enjoy your Chad dick before you sag!
>>
>>38075277
Well your problem is your boyfriend is a loser and that's what you like about him, realise that you can't change losers and move on with your life.
>>
File: dissapointed hitler.jpg (27KB, 476x398px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed hitler.jpg
27KB, 476x398px
>>38075277
End this relationship and stop being a quince
>>
>>38075931
Find yourself a nice girl you can actually be with. It's nice having a girl to talk to without feeling any social anxiety due to it being exclusively done online but it's just a form of escapism. Why settle for a virtual gf. Aim higher lad, don't give up.
>>
>>38075431
>>38075277
Why do femanons never use capital letters?
>>
File: 1487105265763.jpg (354KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1487105265763.jpg
354KB, 1000x1250px
>>38078988
because all lowercase is cuter
>>
I had a British gf and it played out just like this. I put in so much effort and she did absolutely nothing. If the other party is not contributing cut it off fast.
>>
>>38075277
that happens if you get a chad bf
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.