[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here actually thinking about a robbing a bank irl?I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Anyone here actually thinking about a robbing a bank irl?I am pretty done with life.We play a lot of a payday with my friends and we have acess to guns.The only issue is something goes wrong and we fuck up killing someone or something.What do you guys think should we try?
>>
Absolutely not, moron.
It's not as simple as this dumb game shows it.
You go in there with a gun, all you'll get is locked doors and a prison sentence.
>>
>Video games teach me the correct skills and procedures for dangerous crimes.

Fucking dipshit
>>
>>38075276
>robbing a bank irl
>in the age of digital money
Go back to writing your fanfics.
>>
>>38075300
Not OP, but this is interesting. Do you know any more about what modern banks do in that type of situation?
>>
>>38075276
Banks are a lot harder to rob than you'd think. Just steal credit cards and sell them or something.
>>
>>38075324
Most banks have auto locks or some shit when the alarms go off and (based on what I've observed at my bank) prevent electronic access so it's locked down pretty tight once shit hits the fan.
>>
>>38075276
I want to see you on the news. It would be funny.
I could tell people I saw the guy on 4chan before he tried to rob that bank.
>>
Bankrobbing is literally impossible to pull off in this days and age, grandpa. You'd have SWAT & attack helicopter teams on your ass in 3 mins
>>
you don't need a gun to rob a bank, just go in and hand them a piece of paper that says to give you all their hundreds. the teller won't challenge someone who might have a gun
>>
File: 1495242648844.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1495242648844.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>38075396
>hand them a piece of paper
>they read it
>hit button below desk
>casually start pulling out money
>cops arrive and arrest you
>>
>>38075276
>not being the next unibomber
maximum pleb
>>
Just do what they do in gta 5 op its got to work :DD
>>
>>38075276
No that's idiot. You'd better have automatic weapons for days and be prepared to use them and a fast getaway card.

I think If you're that done with life you could consider idk, say, carding, for example. I know nothing about it. But it seems like there's some criminals that are smart enough to get away with it. For a while at least.
>>
>>38075276
Just make sure everyone has Inspire and you can't fail.
>>
>>38075316
But thats the case everyone expects a digital attack nowadays.A real one is always harder to deal with if it is planned right
>>
File: urfucktop.png (192KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
urfucktop.png
192KB, 1366x728px
>>38075276
l just reported this.

Have fun in the pokey, faggot.
>>
>>38075692
Here is the snitch everyone we can found him hanging on /mlp/ all day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.