[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Think I get along with girl at work well, come to respect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1374039533827.jpg (27KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1374039533827.jpg
27KB, 460x276px
>Think I get along with girl at work well, come to respect her opinions
>Turns out she shit talks me constantly and thinks very poorly of me
>>
File: uwotm8.png (263KB, 429x405px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
263KB, 429x405px
>respecting roasties
cmon man
>>
>don't talk to any girls at work
>get really nervous whenever one of them is in my work area and do everything I can to ignore them
>they probably think I'm a creep

Why couldn't I be normal
>>
>>38075112
Thank you for the reminder.
Abstain from all female presence. Do not acknowledge the females. Do not reveal your power level.
>>
>>38075140

I don't know, she's cool and actually pretty funny, we laugh a lot so I thought I was in good standing.
>>
>>38075165
Well now you know that she's a lying cunt. Nothing wrong with that, a lot of people are. Just stop doing her favors and stuff that screams "I'm just using you", for your own sake.
>>
i was training this really cute girl at work for the last 2 months... she hasn't learned a single thing about the entry level job we do so i have come to really just ignore her most of the time... she's a cute tho
>>
>>38075112
Same here with the two-faced females at work. So freaking devious. (This ability helps women endure loveless marriages until they are entitled to the maximum payout.)

Once a guy (mangina) tricked me into getting fired after a particular femme thought I was leading her on because I didn't mention my girfriend. White knights exist in the workplace too.
>>
>>38075112
>qt intern often enters the lab
>I try to make friendly conversation and it isn't too awkward

She's nice to me out of pity.
>>
>>38075112
Maybe you're right to respect her and you're actually just a shitty person.
>>
>>38076635
Why do redditors/ normies often make assumptions like this with little to no context
Like how do you even come to these conclusions without context
>>
>>38076186

White knights in the workplace are the fucking worst. Couple them with entitled roastie feminists and it's even worse.

I fucking hate work culture
>>
>>38075112
>respecting the feminine ones
Leave >:(
>>
>>38075112
You just described all woman's

Oregon trail
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.