[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the average woman's honest opinion on a guy who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What is the average woman's honest opinion on a guy who's a 25 year old virgin and never had a girlfriend?
>>
File: stuckupbitch.jpg (447KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
stuckupbitch.jpg
447KB, 1024x830px
LOSER

oregannno
>>
>>38074684
>it's becoming more and more likely I will graduate medical school and a masters program before I even get a date
>>
>>38074715
is this actually what they immediately think? Seriously?

I thought women were more empathetic or compassionate.
>>
>>38074731
>women
>empathy and compassion
Pick one my dude
>>
>>38074731
>>38074684
Depends on how you look orig
>>
>>38074684
not sure, I don't let anyone know I'm kv, but I don't go outside either so..
personally the girls I have been around when I lived in a student flat seemed to be annoyed by me, but that's probably because I'm not dedicated to entertaining them
its strange, they did laugh at me at times and I showed I didn't care, who cares what whores think? I think it bugged them I wasn't hurt by their high school tier treatment of losers like me
>>
>>38074731
If you're over 20 and still a virgin EVERYONE is going to think you're a loser.
Its perfectly understandable for them to look down on you and this is coming from another perma-virgin.
Also:
>women being more empathetic and compassionate
You're very naive for someone who is supposedly 25.
>>
>>38074684
Average girl is going to wonder what's wrong with you mentally or she's going to think you are a religious weirdo.

A virgin girl will think you are a catch.
>>
File: 1488988083136.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1488988083136.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>38074684
What about 25 and only had a single relationship but it was bf I've been told that that makes it hotter pls be true
>>
>>38074715
I bet the blonde in the middle is only 25 as well
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>38074731
>thought women were more empathetic or compassionate.
You have a lot to learn anon
>>
>>38074854
>I don't let anyone know I'm kv

You don't need to, they can tell.
>>
>>38075194
is it the dark circles?
the thousand yard stare?
>>
>>38074853
>Depends on how you look orig
This.
I've heard some women say that "it's cute" and I've heard women say that it is pathetic.
Really depends on how you look and whether or not the girl is into you.
>>
>>38075245

Subtle mannerisms you can't change if you tried like speech patterns and body language.
>>
>>38075289
details
they cant prove it, I wasn't born in this country I could've gotten laid in secondary school
they don't know
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.