[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here doesn't give a fuck anymore? >be at supermarket

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ae6.jpg (42KB, 618x625px) Image search: [Google]
ae6.jpg
42KB, 618x625px
Who here doesn't give a fuck anymore?

>be at supermarket
>cashier greets you
>don't greet her back
>don't even look at her
>simply proceed to place the products in the basket
>she tells me to have a nice day after I pay
>say nothing
>still don't bother looking at her
>turn away and leave
>>
>>38074549
i do the same. can't be fucked speaking to anyone at all in person. it's exhausting. i just want to get my shit and get out.
>>
She was just trying her best to give you good service and make your day a little better. No need to be a jerk desu
>>
so edgy, holy fuck bro.... come talk to me when you start speeches to everyone around you like you're running the show... that's when you really don't give a fuck
>>
youre doing the lord's work

>inb4 normalfags shit talk you
>>
File: 1496035323792.png (34KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1496035323792.png
34KB, 500x282px
>>38074549
>Rare: Pepe's first TV appearance
implying
>>
>>38074549
are you by any chance me?
>>
I used to not say hi or anything to the cashier, back when I was in high school. I was all like "They're not authentic, they don't actually want to say hi, they don't really mean have a nice day".

As I grew up, my views changed. You see, even though it's robotic and inauthentic----there is a very, very tiny bit of authenticity in this interaction...you see, they're part of "THE CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE SYSTEM". They're a gear in a machine, one of many cogs. But its a fucking HUMAN BEING in front of you. It doesn't matter if they've said those same lines 100 times today. It's a goddamn human being, and you are not the one to judge another human being---if you don't even completely understand yourself, why do you think you can judge someone else?

Say hi to them, be polite, and say thanks.
>>
No one is forcing you to do anything. I remember when I was dealing with horrible anxiety I'm pretty sure the cashier asked me out on a date but I completely blocked it out.
>>
File: 1495440612567.jpg (68KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1495440612567.jpg
68KB, 480x853px
I'm a cashier and as long as you don't actively berate me or give me an attitude I am perfectly fine with you ignoring me. I still hope you have a nice day anon.
>>
>>38074868
Are you one of those cute cashiers that makes a robot's day a little bit better? I hope you have a nice day yourself, tbqh.
>>
>>38074549
That's really rude. Why make some poor wageslave feel like shit just for doing her job? Have some basic manners.
>>
>>38074565
This, Op, the last thing us retail cucks want to deal with are customers that have a bug up their ass
>>
I really try hard not to care about anything but I just can't do it.

I wish I could so I would be able to claim benefits and be a leech and not give a shit
>>
>>38074549
you could also not give a fuck while just saying the expected things of you.
you don't have to be a jerk about it
>>
>>38076221
>customers don't say shit to you
sounds like heaven, if anything OP is doing a service
>>
>people hold door open for people
>people never hold door open for me
>women especially are heinously unaware of other people and never hold door for me
>don't hold open door for people behind me anymore
>>
you sound gay and nervous
>>
>>38074549

what the fuck is wrong with you, take your problem on someone else, if someone wants to be civil and polite with you you should do the same
>>
>>38076351
civility and politeness are for failed normies. normies are almost never polite; always backstabbing, saving your fuck ups to use later as ammo, it's all a mask.

ironically chads are probably the most civil people, not corrupted by the bitterness and sociopathic tendencies or normies fighting for scraps in the crabbucket.
>>
>>38076591
of normies fighting*
>>
>>38076591
>civility and politeness are for failed normies. normies are almost never polite; always backstabbing, saving your fuck ups to use later as ammo, it's all a mask.
what the hell does this have to do with being a jerk to a cashier that has it just as rough as you?
>>
>>38076608
they are paid to be "polite" do you honestly think they give a fuck about some weird robot not saying shit
>>
>>38076630
Exactly. I would welcome it because it's refreshing. Better than hearing about your niece's graduation party or the same tired joke for the fourth time that day. Then again, I don't represent the general population.
>>
>>38076630
why does it make you so mad that a cashier aknowledges your presence while taking care of the food you want to buy?
in a few years they will be replaced by robots but in the meantime you poor soul will gave to endure the horror of cashiers saying hi to you, the audacity of these fuckin' normies!!
>>
>>38075764
what do you mean deal with them? hes not doing anything so there isnt anything to deal with
>>
>>38076701
That shit gets me hard no lie.
>>
>>38074737
Retail cuck here, can confirm. It hurts when a nigga don't wanna say hi back. Like fuck you too nigga, ole bitch ass.
>>
>>38074549

>used to work as a cashier
>very awkward and clumsy
>people hated me
>try to treat cashiers with respect
>girl is working cashier job
>buying alchohol
>look disheveled because I am
>nervous and can't make eye contact very long
>asks for my ID
>accidentally touch her hand when I give it to her
>thank her
>run out of the store with my beer
>Gil scouts selling cookies ask me if I want some
>their mom looks disturbed at the disheveled manchild in front of her
>"haha n-no thanks kids, hope you sell a lot. I used to be a boy scout and sold popcorn. H-have a nice day"
>actually stuttered
>homeless man outside asks for change but I ignore him
>almost get run over in parking lot by car
>jump into car and drive away
>never shop at that store again
>tfw this actually happened
>>
File: 1492034888364.png (287KB, 522x531px) Image search: [Google]
1492034888364.png
287KB, 522x531px
I try to be polite and say thanks and hello to the cashier when doing my shopping but even then I find it difficult because I find human interaction difficult in general. I usually end up stuttering like the tard I am. I usually try to avoid talking to people because it often seems like I annoy people while trying to do the simplest of things.

In the not giving a fuck attitude;
>Seeing all the news reports of pedo stings from people posing underage on grindr
>Go on there myself
>Message an underage looking person
>They tell me they are 15 (AoC here is 16)
>Ask what they hell they are doing here
>Say I'm gonna report them for being underage
>They tell me they are an part of a pedo hunting network
>Tell them nice try and report them anyway
Feels devilish desu
>>
>>38074549
>being rude to other people
Look out everyone, we got a badass over here
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.