[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw I overdosed on weed brownies last night 20 hours later

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

Tfw I overdosed on weed brownies last night

20 hours later and I still feel a bit weird
>>
>>38074367
are you fucking retarded ? Do you know how fucking hard it is to overdose on weed ? Holy shit your fucking retarded.
>>
>>38074400
I thought I was going to die
>>
>>38074367
BAHAHAAHAHA WHAT KIND OF PUSSY GETS OVERWHELMED BY DUDE LMAO
>>
>>38074367
youre fucking stupid, you cant ovedose on weed lol
>>
>>38074415
im sorry it got you scared mate but overdosing on weed is almost impossible (also love blink182 ) also sorry for calling retard uwu
>>
>>38074443
Whatever, I greened out or something then

Point is it was absolutely fucked

Edibles are dangerous
>>
File: 20170622_010106.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_010106.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38074367
i once had like 250mg brownie. i ate half of it didnt feel anything. 30 mins later i ate the other half and didnt feeling anything. a hour later i was high as fuck. i swear i was high for like 2 days. i dont eat edibles anymore. i had a bad experience
>>
>>38074443
Yeah you can dumbass

Overdose =/= lethal overdose

If I get too drunk at a party and have a shit time I have "overdosed", it just means taking too much and getting negative results.
>>
>>38075084
I still don't understand how people can do this when the whole "ate edibles, felt no immediate effects, ate more, fucking died" thing is practically a meme in itself at this point.
>>
File: 20170622_010322.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_010322.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38075120
eat some then fuck ass. get high cos im alone.
>>
>>38075120
you have to digest thc to high instead of amoke. it processea differently in ur body
>>
>>38075170
What the fuck are you even trying to get across here?
>>
>>38075158
Did you do no prior research about edibles before you shoveled one down your throat? It can take like 2 hours before you really start to feel it.
>>
>>38074443
>friend gives me 'loud' in exchange for driving him to a town over
>smoke some of it
>can now hear music coming from nowhere
>muscles convulsing
>am forced to lay down and sleep
>>
File: 20170622_005904.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170622_005904.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38075205
i know that now. thers some inbred here who doesnt understand tgat 250mg is a lot for an edible. walnut brain keeps trying to get me to btfo
>>
>>38074475
>greened out
>point is edibles are dangerous
Im glad idiots like you actually believe this shit.
Retards should never do drugs, idiots in possesion of even just weed can be pretty potently stupid.
>>
>>38075084

My friend bought some edibles from his dealer snd he gave me some to go. I ate 1 and didn't feel anything. Ate another one and still didnt feel anything. 2 hours later still didnt feel anything because he ripped off LOL
>>
>>38074367
weed just makes my anxiety worse and gives me a headache the next day
>>
Still feel a little bit out of it 24 hours later.
>>
>>38074367
>getting overwhelmed by DUDE, WEED

I hope you never take LSD.
>>
>>38076344
Don't plan to
>>
>>38074367
Don't have edibles, too strong, or joints, too weak.

Jesus you americns are fucking idiots, the best weed we can get over here is shitty quality for you, and it's 3 times as expensive, yet we can still get just as high. Buy a glass bong and a conepiece, grind the weed and pack the conepiece fairly liberally, then put water in the bong and pull hard while lighting the weed. If you're not a little bitch then you'll get pretty high after just 1 or 2 cones.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
I think by OD you meant you just were too fucking high.

I once got too high aswell and just had to go lie down and i felt like i was on a fucking trip from weed.
>>
Um you're obviously a child

Anytime I get overwhelmed from weed edibles I just sleep it off...
>>
>>38076344
Done over a hundred hits of acid total and trip way harder on ganja.
>>
Don't listen to the others

I've overdosed (read: eaten too much) edible before and shit I was tripping harder than I did on shrooms or acid. Didn't feel 100% for at least 48 hours.
I've been there op.
>>
drugs made me so stupid

i struggle to stay focused on anything
>>
>>38074400
you can overdose on brownies
>>
>>38077869
this

when will the
>dude it's just weed

meme die?

i get that to some people smoking weed is like smoking a modified cigarette

but for others it's like tripping

it is for this reason that i don't smoke or partake in any psychedelic substance use with others

it's just really weird and awkward and nobody wants to see me become the universe as i writhe in ecstasy and cry to music
>>
>>38075111
>>38075556
You dumb faggots have no idea what you're talking about

OP obviously didn't overdose, but to someone who's never experienced stronger drugs, edibles can fuck them up

First time I did edibles (probably went way overboard, ~300 Mg), I thought I was close to fucking

OP isn't a seasoned junkie like the rest of you niggers.

OP, the first time is kinda the worst. Edibles are closer to a psychedelic than regular smoked weed, and you need to make sure you're in a decent enough setting for the next 8-10 hours. Comfy music, preferably somewhere private, and outside or with a window.

I like my living room. An aquarium, lots of plants, a window, and a comfy couch i can curl up in and listen to my music
>>
I don't like the word "overdose", but I ktf. I've dropped acid several times, did DXM, shrooms, salvia, and been pretty drunk. My worst trips were all with marijuana, especially edibles. I felt pretty bad about it ("who gets hospitalised from weed?!") but a lot of people have trouble with edibles, OP.

Edibles are a slow burn, you'll feel wonky but just keep telling yourself your trip WILL end and you WILL recover.
>>
>>38080095
I'd love to trip with you. That sounds fun and intimate.
>>
>>38078944
Same here.

I didn't sleep for 2 days and was high for 3. My whole body was shaking like I was having a seizure and my thoughts were completely scrambled with extreme paranoia.

Not deadly of course but one of the worst drug experiences of my life.
>>
>>38074367
Don't worry dude, my first time on edibles I took way too much, ended up the highest I'd ever been. Had an awful night of sleep (felt like my heart was on rollercoaster tracks going up and down), couldn't walk, had to crawl to the toilet to puke, woke up the next day still baked. It's not an OD it's just taking too much for what you're used to. Next time I took edibles it was just a nice calm high.
>>
>>38074367
I still dream of getting high. I've been sober all year. No alcohol (which I had <1 standard drink on any day last year) or weed. I then proceed to worry about hair follicle tests and urine tests for my job search. I bet I could handle the amount of weed you had last night. If I'm around people I am comfortable with or if I were in charge of the music, I would have had a great romp of a time.

I do remember one time, yeaaaars ago when I had too much. We were sitting in somebody's room and the TV was on. It was "too funny" and I had to get up and sit outside and stare at the road for a while. When I went back inside, I was convinced that his dog was a demon. Somebody talked to me for a while and I ended up being fine.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.