[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw NEETbux came in >Had some saved from the previous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 101035b1.jpg (9KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
101035b1.jpg
9KB, 190x190px
>tfw NEETbux came in
>Had some saved from the previous month.
>Blow $420 on a PSP vita slim, 3 games, and a nice case

Feels good to spend free government money. I'd been considering it for a few nights, but tonight I just splurged. It's good to treat yourself once in a while.
>>
why not buy a ps vita tv and pirate games
>>
>>38074270
>literally humble bragging about government provided retard funds
the absolute state of r9k lads
>>
>>38074286
Oh that's a neat idea. Maybe next month I'll pick one up. Just learned about it.

I'm a nerd I play my games In public it's fun to do.
>>
You're a marxist nigger and you deserve to freeze to death in the streets. If there's a god you'll die a virgin.
>>
>>38074317
I'm not retarded. You sound like a jealous wagecuck.
>>
>>38074286
That might have been a better option but I'm sticking to my purchase. It's worth it to have a handheld
>>
>>38074337
Lol lawyer/adjunct prof is a wagecuck job now? I make more in 2 months than you do in a year, not counting my consulting contract. Suck a wagie dick you retard fag.
>>
>>38074391
epic LARPing dude
>>
>>38074391
You sound like you need a hug. Sexually frustrated, and probably a Napoleon Complex. How big a guy are ya OP? Lawyer would be a cool job I think. Me I just trade currency on the side. Make... Well I'm not going to tell you how much I make. But I will tell you that I never have to leave my bed, never clean up after myself (travel a lot, live in hotel suites) and pretty much just chill I love my work, but you gotta have at least one hobby. That's why I got the game system.
Hope you feel better
>>
>>38074270
buy a 3.60 and hack it for free games
>>
Is the vita still worth getting?
>>
>>38074270
You spent about $120 more than you needed to.
>>
>>38075259
It's. 3.60 yeah.
>>38075332
I think so.
>>38075361
Yeah well I got a special Japanese edition color, and also A 64gb memory card. Which is fucking insane. It's worth it though. Gonna mod the hell out of that thing
>>
>>38075560
Cost 100 bucks for the memory card alone. Sony is always pulling shit like that
>>
>>38074270
How did you get neetbux? Been wondering how people go about this lately.
>>
>>38075560
>It's. 3.60 yeah.
install henkaku
>>
>>38074391
kek you make that much and you're still trigger by a guy on a anonymous internet forum
>>
>>38074333
but doesn't the Bible says that once you die you'll get free stuff in heaven>>38074317
pol needs to stop pretending that /r9k/ and pol are the same you fags really need to fuck off for once
>>
>>38074391
look this big baby
>>
>>38074270
I will apply for gibs. I am building my own person and have an ultimate goal in life so It's justified. I am an ubermensche.
>>
>>38074270
>tfw you're a good for nothing and a parasite to society and are proud of it
>>
why not just get a switch. when that shit gets hacked it's gonna be like fuck
>>
>>38075746
hell yeah bro
*NEET high five*
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.