[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not even a shallow or bad person that has any malice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rat3.jpg (82KB, 880x550px) Image search: [Google]
rat3.jpg
82KB, 880x550px
I'm not even a shallow or bad person that has any malice or disrespect to short guys
My dad and brothers are short and I respect them and love them very much. It upsets me how messed up this world is towards people because of their height
That being said, I just don't want to have short children who will likely have to deal with discrimination
It's really hard to find a tall guy who respects me and is compatible with me though, so I'll continue to be a robot
>>
That's because short people are subhuman anon it's really just that simple, nothing more too it (I consider short people 5'0" and under)
>>
Fuck off roastie retarded
>>
>>38074074
My dad is 5'7'' and my tallest brother is 5'9'' and my shortest brother is 5'6''
My mother passive aggressively mocked my dad and mother for their height and cheat on my dad
I hate her with all my heart and don't even talk to her
Then she married and had kids with some chad she used to cheat with
I was lucky to be average height for a woman, I just don't want kids who are below average
It would be nice to have a guy like 5'11'' or over so my kids would be a height that isn't discriminated against.
>>
>>38074030
This is the stupidest post all night. Congratulations. Why are you even posting this here?
>>
>>38074125
I meant to say mocked my dad and brothers
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.