[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was in preschool I was moved into kindergarten after about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1322796219001.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1322796219001.png
65KB, 500x382px
When I was in preschool I was moved into kindergarten after about 4 months as I had "exhausted the classroom resources". I was also suggested to skip the 1st and later 6th grade. When I started first grade I was tested to read at a 6th grade level. And ended up doing high school math at 5th grade. I was proud in what I did and thought I was smart.
>just wait until middle school kid, that's when it really counts
Go To middle school, first time getting letter grades. Make honor roll every trimester, don't even study. Get tested in 6th grade, have college reading level, placed in special class, advised to skip 8th grade.
>but you're just a middle schooler it doesn't get hard until high school
>go to high school, take 10 AP classes. Score a 4 or 5 on every test. Also take a large chunk of dual credit classes at local community college. 32 on ACT, could have skipped 12 grade. Didn't want to because I liked sports. Graduate valedictorian 4.6 gpa with essentially every cord school gives out, get scholarship to uni too. Only idea of studying was reading over a chapter the night before.
>lol you're only in high school just wait for college kid
Deans list, all A' s top of class, spend most of school year fucking around, skip 1.5 years because of all the shit I did in high school. Still no idea of studying besides skimming over shit night before. Go on semester abroad too.
>you're just an undergrad. Wait till you try and get your masters kid
Go get masters in international relations
Top of class all A' s blah blah blah
>try life in the real world kid that's when it gets hard
Are my accomplishments really that insignificant? Or are they just upset that I've done more in my life than they ever will.
(Yes I am autistic)
>>
They are just jealous about it, I have heard similar phrases a lot of times before, just keep on it anon.
>>
don't worry mate, my pops would do this to me to make me wanna try even harder to prove em wrong.
>>
>>38073506
Not even my dad. Mainly classmates
>>
>>38073529
Classmates are mostly shitters anyway
>>
>>38073392
They sound pretty jelly, although that last point is valid. Intellect alone won't carry you anymore once you enter the real world.
>>
>>38073766
But it does get you a nice job in an airconditioned building with good pay
>>
>>38073392
Face it OP, your education alone has no practical value. If you died before you started your career, all the time you spent in school would be meaningless.
>>
File: 1495420350422.png (70KB, 738x440px) Image search: [Google]
1495420350422.png
70KB, 738x440px
>>38073972
if you died before dying all your life spent living was basically meaningless because you're dead.
>>
>>38073992
Fuk

Originiti
>>
>>38073972
At every stage of my life I've been told what I've done doesn't matter due to my position being at the same level or lower than them. How much higher will I have to rise for them to realize how much I have done
>>
>>38073392
>international relations
>no PhD
lol
>>
Why are you so smart, OP?
What do you spend your time on?
>>
>>38073392
>Are my accomplishments really that insignificant?
Well you did end up posting on /r9k/ for validation...I guess the important thing is that you made the most of your intellect to lead a happy and fulfilling life.
...You did remember to do that right?
>>
They're jelly but the truth is in the real world working hard (ie. hitting the books hard studying) is rewarded more than being smart.
>>
>>38073392
Well anon, you d not want to live a life trying to prove yourself to [them] as that will only make you miserable, get a goal, a hobby and work your ass of on it

then reap your success as a king should
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.