[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 >was supposed to have degree and job or fulfilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>be 24
>was supposed to have degree and job or fulfilled military contract and in college 2 years ago
>instead sitting as neet deciding whether or not to blow brains out, try to find therapist, or try and figure out what else to do.

I'm such an idiot, I'm such an idiot, I'm such an idiot, I hate myself. fuck

why, why, why,why,why,why,why,whyw,hyw
>>
>>38073302
If you don't live in US move there. Join military. Pledge yourself to the president. Join the military, combat role. You can be part of the organism. Yes organism, not a typo. Gain skills to become what a white blood cell is. Create a world where your kids suffer less than we did. If you can't then you at least have a chance to die honorably. You are not an individual, you are a cell. A cell in the greater body that is humanity. You don't have to struggle with indecision, you can have decision delegated to you. No more hard choices, no more self guilt. Just a role, and the tools to fill that role. All provided to you.
>>
I feel your pain anon. Treat your body right, eat clean foods, cut out refined carbs (no bread/bread products). Eat fruits and veggies, exercise. All of these naturally boost your mood and keep your hormones balanced. Good luck, I overcame hardcore depression and anxiety through what I just told you. Also avoid caffeine and other stimulants, they screw with your serotonin, affecting your mood.
>>
You can learn to withdraw from the weak human form, your body is not you, it is a vehicle. Your eyes are just windows you look through. You can be taught to put any and all pain aside. You will be taken care of.
>>
>>38073406
also cut out sugar/artificial sweeteners, forgot to mention.
>>
>>38073406
thanks for the advice

>>38073401
thanks for the (((advice)))
>>
>>38073437
I feel too scared to give myself over like that, maybe that's my problem, I want to make a decision I can be sure of, but it's never that simple. These past 4 year have gone by like a painful dream, full of internal suffering and sleeplessness.

I'm not sure what to feel anymore, I used to cling to things like patriotism and my own sense of what's good, but I can't trust anything. I've stagnated to levels I never thought possible, I used to be hungry for life but something in me changed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.